Fox News Sunday Blows It Again

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Chris Wallace, known for asking wrong questions, did just that today by asking a military man a political question. Members of the military are soldiers, sailors, etc. not politicians. Wallace asked former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, what he thought of President Trump bringing US troops to Washington DC, in response to the George Floyd protests.

1. They weren't brought there in response to "protests", they were there in response to rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, and other mass criminal activity.

2. Mullen is/was a sailor, not a politician, and his dumb answers showed that glaringly. One of the dumbest things I've ever heard spoken on TV, was when he said >> "We should never use our military against our own people." What Mullen doesn't get, is the US troops, if called in to cities around the country, would be IN SUPPORT OF our own people, namely small business owners whose stores have been smashed and looted, property owners whose buildings were burned, police who are being physically attacked, and private citizens who are being attacked (17 of whom have been killed).

3. Mullen also seems to be unaware that for over 200 years, we have had an Insurrection Act, which enables US troops to be used inside the US, if/whenever they are need to quell crime that local forces are not bringing under control.

Fox news has destroyed itself over this Floyd bullshit, they are literally showing every second of every funeral/memorial service as if their audience could give a shit about the dead felon! I cannot denounce them strongly enough, naked race pimping, they are presenting a characterization of Floyd so fucking dishonest it crosses the line directly over to inciting the mob, just as their CNN/MSNBC counterparts do every single day. Floyd is not an icon of civil rights, he is a dead felon whose ongoing criminal career placed him directly into the hands of that cop!

Fox news has destroyed itself over this Floyd bullshit, they are literally showing every second of every funeral/memorial service as if their audience could give a shit about the dead felon! I cannot denounce them strongly enough, naked race pimping, they are presenting a characterization of Floyd so fucking dishonest it crosses the line directly over to inciting the mob, just as their CNN/MSNBC counterparts do every single day. Floyd is not an icon of civil rights, he is a dead felon whose ongoing criminal career placed him directly into the hands of that cop!
Tucker's program was on fire last week...You won't get any such ass-tonguing of the mobs from him.

Chris Wallace is being coached to say what he has been saying.

1591545942571.png

I no longer watch Fox News Channel which is expensive. I watch NewsMax which is free and more accurate. There are still some good shows on Fox though, like Hannity, Tucker, and Laura Ingraham.

Wallace is on the MSM version of Fox, not the cable station.

Saturday and sunday its called peaceful protest a million times lol

Chuck todd did 1 hour of adding to the Fake narrative.

Forum List

Back