FOX news polls show most Republicans willing to give Biden a chance in the White House

Gosh, I feel terrible about all this BDS the Trumpsters are suffering.

:popcorn:
We are far from acting like you idiots. Let me know when you see people running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky! Lol
BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
Lol, you voted for Harris. Your party does nothing but lie and scam people. They don't want Biden he isn't liberal enough. Maybe she will pick Pelosi as her vice president and end your party once and for all.
MAGA!
View attachment 431965View attachment 431966
Until all votes are verified to a real person, Biden is an illegitimate president.
He doesn't need you or the other Trumpsters to think he's "legitimate", sorry.

That's just faint background noise. Very faint. Inaudible.
That befuddled old buffoon is not the President. Obama is.

We are far from acting like you idiots. Let me know when you see people running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky! Lol
BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
Lol, you voted for Harris. Your party does nothing but lie and scam people. They don't want Biden he isn't liberal enough. Maybe she will pick Pelosi as her vice president and end your party once and for all.
MAGA!
Until all votes are verified to a real person, Biden is an illegitimate president.

Prove it in court or SHUT UP! Rudy says he will handle the case for you.... :banana:

If Obama or Hillary would have attempted insurrection and sedition as trump has, what would the, holier than thou, GOP do? First, from which tree would they hang Obama and Second, how many times would the religious right call Hillary a Bi*ch? But trump's Coup Attempt will not work. He will pay in ways that none of you trumpsters can imagine.

A majority of Republicans are willing to give Biden a chance. Optimism is up for 2021, more than it was in 2016 after trump's win. FOX is getting to carry more pro Biden stories. They are moving on, unlike the Whiner in Chief who is hiding in the White House.
LOL. You bozos get the same treatment you gave Trump 4 years ago.

BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
MAGA!
He doesn't need you or the other Trumpsters to think he's "legitimate", sorry.

That's just faint background noise. Very faint. Inaudible.
Even 30% of democrats think he cheated. He is illegitimate.

BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
MAGA!

Prove it in court or SHUT UP! Rudy says he will handle the case for you.... :banana:
Even 30% of you loons think he cheated. But Harris will take over soon.

Your right wing nutter poll's opinion matters no more than yours.

Here's how much it matters that you think Biden is illegitimate:

0132_637103124432964158.jpg

124187446_4888339267873324_3855675529706938544_n.jpg

You loons made is so easy to impeach now, but I don't think we will have the time to do it. I mean Harris will soon take over. Oh, and she will be illegitimate also.

View attachment 432148
You loons made is so easy to impeach now, but I don't think we will have the time to do it. I mean Harris will soon take over. Oh, and she will be illegitimate also.
BDS
Nope, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the demise of your party. Ole Joe has already out spent Trump just on global warming, silly.

View attachment 432148
BDS
Nope, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the demise of your party. Ole Joe has already out spent Trump just on global warming, silly.
BDS

You poor thing.

View attachment 432148
BDS
BDS

You poor thing.
130897799_3699404396788939_1057941558514389479_n.jpg

Forum List

Back