FOX news polls show most Republicans willing to give Biden a chance in the White House

I will just skip past the obvious irony part of the thread and move on to the part that highlights that the majority of Republicans are fair and open minded even when an election doesn’t go the way they wanted.

A majority of Republicans are willing to give Biden a chance. Optimism is up for 2021, more than it was in 2016 after trump's win. FOX is getting to carry more pro Biden stories. They are moving on, unlike the Whiner in Chief who is hiding in the White House.
Of course they are. Republicans always give someone a chance to prove themselves, unlike the whiners that screamed at the sky and went bonkers before TRUMP! was even sworn in. Biden will get his chance, but no one's holding their breath expecting him to make the most of it.

Gosh, I feel terrible about all this BDS the Trumpsters are suffering.

:popcorn:
We are far from acting like you idiots. Let me know when you see people running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky! Lol
BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
Lol, you voted for Harris. Your party does nothing but lie and scam people. They don't want Biden he isn't liberal enough. Maybe she will pick Pelosi as her vice president and end your party once and for all.

We are far from acting like you idiots. Let me know when you see people running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky! Lol
BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
Lol, you voted for Harris. Your party does nothing but lie and scam people. They don't want Biden he isn't liberal enough. Maybe she will pick Pelosi as her vice president and end your party once and for all.
MAGA!

Just think, at least four more years of it. Biden is not one to call another country and try to get them to dig up dirt on his political opponent.
One wonders if Quid Pro Joe will be a peace president like TRUMP! has been or a warmonger like Obama was.

A majority of Republicans are willing to give Biden a chance. Optimism is up for 2021, more than it was in 2016 after trump's win. FOX is getting to carry more pro Biden stories. They are moving on, unlike the Whiner in Chief who is hiding in the White House.
Sheep being led to the slaughter.

BTW, moron, the news division of FOX is not populated by conservatives. Their polls mean nothing as far as what conservatives believe.

YOU are confusing trumpsters with real Conservatives. FOX news knows your boy is on the way out and that he is a whiny little girl. Most of them are getting tired of his baseless lies. The tide is turning. The nutty trump suckers are on the way out. The Real Conservatives are beginning to stand up for the Republican Party.

Just think, at least four more years of it. Biden is not one to call another country and try to get them to dig up dirt on his political opponent.
One wonders if Quid Pro Joe will be a peace president like TRUMP! has been or a warmonger like Obama was.

Quid Pro is EXACTLY what King trump got Impeached for. Thanks for reminding me! IDIOT!

I will just skip past the obvious irony part of the thread and move on to the part that highlights that the majority of Republicans are fair and open minded even when an election doesn’t go the way they wanted.
So.... you are saying that you have trouble reading? I understand....

Well since I don't watch FOX News anymore, I guess that leaves me out.

I still hope he fails.

Cause you want America to fail....GOTCHA!

...aaaand I still want him to fail. D20, bitch.

d20.jpeg

BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
MAGA!
132123503_10217996928570458_5865599506014103109_n.jpg
124187446_4888339267873324_3855675529706938544_n.jpg

Until all votes are verified to a real person, Biden is an illegitimate president.

So.... you are saying that you have trouble reading? I understand....
No on this particular occasion I am simply choosing not to point out your obvious partisan stupidity and complete lack of self awareness. Your welcome.

BDS
You mean Hds?
No, I mean BDS.
MAGA!
View attachment 431965View attachment 431966
Until all votes are verified to a real person, Biden is an illegitimate president.
He doesn't need you or the other Trumpsters to think he's "legitimate", sorry.

That's just faint background noise. Very faint. Inaudible.

Quid Pro is EXACTLY what King trump got Impeached for. Thanks for reminding me! IDIOT!
Nice try at a deflection. It will be interesting to see if Quid Pro can live up to TRUMP!'s example as a peace president. And why did you call yourself an idiot? Seems kind of odd.

Forum List

Back