Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

Sub knows best.

Sub parrots fox and Jew fraud of Christian preacher.

Sub not read Einstein's 1948 warning, preacher did not tell sub to do that.

Sub knows about Jesus. Sub parrots book. Jews know nothing about Jesus, they were just there, he was one of
Meh, I'd rather not.

"Never argue with stupid people, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
-Mark Twain

Biden still tracking very high approvals in a divided electorate - and this is before his Infrastructure win. Majority of independents approve of his performance which is the best indication of his performance. Biden is on a runaway train!

It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.

everyone loves old senile grandpas

The only thing I see Biden killing is our country.
Serious question: When you see non-stop 50%-and-above polling for Biden, does it give you even a moment's worth of pause? Do you wonder for just a second if some of what you're being told may not be true?

This isn't an attack. I'm just curious.
no, it just means that the left controls about 90% of the News and 100% of Hollywood, and they are habitual liars

no, it just means that the left controls about 90% of the News and 100% of Hollywood, and they are habitual liars
I know! And you Trumpsters gots DA TROOF! Trump SAYS so!

:auiqs.jpg:
It's been fun watching the Crazy Democrat Cult self destruct.
Biden is an international embarrassment.
He can't even form sentences LOL.
He has to use note cards to order an ice cream cone LOL.
He is so far Left that even Kim Jong-un is saying "WTF?" LOL
The Dems are trying to dial back their far left extremism, hate, racism and violence, but it's tool late now, normal people do not trust the Dems.
Everything about the Democrats is dishonest.

democrat cult.jpg

The only thing I see Biden killing is our country.
Serious question: When you see non-stop 50%-and-above polling for Biden, does it give you even a moment's worth of pause? Do you wonder for just a second if some of what you're being told may not be true?

This isn't an attack. I'm just curious.
I feel your pain brother. If it wasn't for the news and Hollywood saying young rich guys are a better catch than old retired guys like me, Jenifer Lopez would be dating me instead of that young rich guy she is with.

Trump lies over and over about the 2020 election at CPAC
Fact check: Untethered to reality, Trump lies over and over about the 2020 election at CPAC - CNNPolitics

T r u m p ’ s L i e s
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Trump just told 12 lies about January 6 on Fox News
Trump just told 12 lies about January 6 on Fox News - YouTube

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims
President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims - The Washington Post
Trump violates one of the Ten Commandments every day.
Can you guess which one?
:)-

Biden still tracking very high approvals in a divided electorate - and this is before his Infrastructure win. Majority of independents approve of his performance which is the best indication of his performance. Biden is on a runaway train!

It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.

The "it" he is killing is this country. Fox broadcasts the narrative. That does not make it the truth.

Meh, I'd rather not.

"Never argue with stupid people, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
-Mark Twain

Stupid people - people who think fox is a "news" network.

How did fox news decide to call AZ for Biden early on election night....

They were ordered by Rupert "Biden in a landslide" Murdoch - how CONSERVATIVE of Fox....

Fox News is all Zionist Jews for Biden plus one sub telling his people to commit suicide - Hannity.

Not so much any more.....

"
Screen-Shot-2021-08-31-at-8.47.39-AM-1024x708.png

A poll released Tuesday shows President Joe Biden continues to suffer low approval ratings after his disastrous exit from Afghanistan."

Slow Lying Xiden is officially underwater.

You communists might try attacking the credibility of the source. You assholes love to do that rather than have an actual discussion. Go ahead.

He's getting nailed alright.

Me, this was a mess in the making.

But handing it to Biden is simply what happens when you put up with the dicks on the left for four years.

Biden blew it (even if he didn't).

Meh. He just handled an impossible situation so he’s gonna take a hit. People don’t vote on foreign policy. Economy keeps rolling and he’s fine.

Not so much any more.....

"
Screen-Shot-2021-08-31-at-8.47.39-AM-1024x708.png

A poll released Tuesday shows President Joe Biden continues to suffer low approval ratings after his disastrous exit from Afghanistan."

Slow Lying Xiden is officially underwater.

You communists might try attacking the credibility of the source. You assholes love to do that rather than have an actual discussion. Go ahead.
D9D39F07-A048-49AB-8CD2-9AA07FB94402.jpeg

By this point in his term Trump had our economy humming, was securing the border, had gas headed towards two dollars a gallon, had our NATO allies living up to their commitments and had gotten us out of the total "joke" that was the Paris Accord!
Contrast that to what Biden has done! We've got runaway inflation because of his fiscal policies! Gas is 1/3rd higher than it was when he was elected! The Taliban and ISIS are once more in power in the Middle East! The border is a complete disaster with tens of thousands of illegals pouring across it and being released into the country! He's got us back into the Paris Accord which hamstrings our economy while letting the world's greatest polluters continue to pollute for another decade before they MIGHT cut back!
Biden's numbers will continue to drop because Joe Biden is the dumbest man in Washington and people are only now beginning to realize HOW dumb he really is!

Forum List

Back