Fox News Military analyst leaves network calling Fox a propaganda machine hurting America

Col Ralph Peters military analyst leaves Fox News

Lt. Colonel: Convinced Putin has grip on Trump

-----------

He said he is convinced Fox is damaging the country. Donald Trump, the president of the United States is frightened of Vladimir Putin.

He said Fox used to be conservative and a conservative voice. He said it's become dangerous to this country. He is ashamed of Fox News.

And you'll suck it like you always have.

When he worked for FOX you dismissed him.

But he quits FOX and suddenly it's all better.

Dick.

"When prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of 'deep-state' machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove," Peters wrote. "To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit."

Time to fire up the right wing smear michine.

"When prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of 'deep-state' machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove," Peters wrote. "To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit."

Time to fire up the right wing smear michine.

It took him that long to figure that out?

Meanwhile, MSNBC and CNN are neck and neck in the race for this year’s Joe Goebbels Propaganda Award, and the smart money’s on CNN to repeat. But you never know. They could Hillary the whole thing up and hand a surprise win to rival MSNBC.

• Banned
Meanwhile, MSNBC and CNN are neck and neck in the race for this year’s Joe Goebbels Propaganda Award, and the smart money’s on CNN to repeat. But you never know. They could Hillary the whole thing up and hand a surprise win to rival MSNBC.
Thank God Trump and Fox are truth tellers. You can believe anything they say, white? er right?

• Banned
In case anyone hasn't noticed, all the media is like that.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, all the media is like that.
No it isn't.

It's like saying the Democratic Party is just like the Republican Party when the GOP is 90% white and exclusive and the Democrats are everyone else and a coalition party.

Col Ralph Peters military analyst leaves Fox News

Lt. Colonel: Convinced Putin has grip on Trump

-----------

He said he is convinced Fox is damaging the country. Donald Trump, the president of the United States is frightened of Vladimir Putin.

He said Fox used to be conservative and a conservative voice. He said it's become dangerous to this country. He is ashamed of Fox News.

Fox News is what Joseph Goebbels only dreamed of in his wet dreams for a propaganda outlet.

Forum List

Back