What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox News' Lara Logan says Dr. Fauci is Modern Day Dr. Mengele

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rand Paul BLASTS Fauci “I Represent Science” Comments, “Astounding & Alarming” For Health Official​

Why did Louis XIV say I am the state?

Louis XIV brought France to its peak of absolute power and his words 'L'etat c'est moi' ('I am the state') express the spirit of a rule in which the king held all political authority.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
5vw5tj.jpg
5w0f6b.jpg

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.

You never get tired of lying, Sleazy. You're the lying weasel here.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok. everyone is a NAZI now. I am not defending Fauci, this covid crap is becoming akin to the Orwellian continuing never ending war on Eastasia, or was it Eurasia...no matter.
“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.
He has told bot lies of commission and omission that have run interference for Xi Jinping, who spread the virus around the world on purpose....He's a willing accomplice to defacto war crimes.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO. . . he has been a world renowned globalist elite toady.

On the payroll, taking his thirty pieces of silver to sell out humanity for the technocratic paradigm. . . to enslave us all to the agenda of the billionaire and aristocratic elites.
5w0qdx
5w0qdx

Last edited:

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uh oh guys, Fox News being insane again. Yikes.
Joe Mengele was in a class of his own. Dr Fauci is simply on the take & for $ale to the highest bidder. The ONLY similarity's between Dr. Mengele & Dr. Fauci is narcissism & greed, @ least in my opinion.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have no Google account, thus google images only appear as a sting of characters to me. . . Google cloud data does not translate to me. I am not a member of Google world. Sorry pal.

:113:

If you want to display your meme, to me, you will need to find another way to communicate. All I see is, "5w0qdx 5w0qdx"

This is the reason I remain free from the vax passport slavery too. ;)

Last edited:

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uh oh guys, Fox News being insane again. Yikes.

Fauci is magnitudes of order more evil than the Angel of Death. Mengele personally had his hands in hundreds of thousands of deaths maximum. The illustrious Doctor Fauci's got his hands personally in upwards of one million deaths to date, with tens of millions more on the way. Mengele's scalpel cannot hold even the weakest of candles to Fauci's spike protein.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List