Fox News' Lara Logan says Dr. Fauci is Modern Day Dr. Mengele

Rand Paul BLASTS Fauci “I Represent Science” Comments, “Astounding & Alarming” For Health Official​

Why did Louis XIV say I am the state?

Louis XIV brought France to its peak of absolute power and his words 'L'etat c'est moi' ('I am the state') express the spirit of a rule in which the king held all political authority.

5vw5tj.jpg
5w0f6b.jpg

Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.

You never get tired of lying, Sleazy. You're the lying weasel here.

Ok. everyone is a NAZI now. I am not defending Fauci, this covid crap is becoming akin to the Orwellian continuing never ending war on Eastasia, or was it Eurasia...no matter.
“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”.

Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.
He has told bot lies of commission and omission that have run interference for Xi Jinping, who spread the virus around the world on purpose....He's a willing accomplice to defacto war crimes.

Uh oh guys, Fox News being insane again. Yikes.

Joe Mengele was in a class of his own. Dr Fauci is simply on the take & for $ale to the highest bidder. The ONLY similarity's between Dr. Mengele & Dr. Fauci is narcissism & greed, @ least in my opinion.

I have no Google account, thus google images only appear as a sting of characters to me. . . Google cloud data does not translate to me. I am not a member of Google world. Sorry pal.

:113:

If you want to display your meme, to me, you will need to find another way to communicate. All I see is, "5w0qdx 5w0qdx"

This is the reason I remain free from the vax passport slavery too. ;)

Last edited:

Uh oh guys, Fox News being insane again. Yikes.

Fauci is magnitudes of order more evil than the Angel of Death. Mengele personally had his hands in hundreds of thousands of deaths maximum. The illustrious Doctor Fauci's got his hands personally in upwards of one million deaths to date, with tens of millions more on the way. Mengele's scalpel cannot hold even the weakest of candles to Fauci's spike protein.

Forum List

Back