Fox News' Lara Logan says Dr. Fauci is Modern Day Dr. Mengele

Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.

Ok. everyone is a NAZI now. I am not defending Fauci, this covid crap is becoming akin to the Orwellian continuing never ending war on Eastasia, or was it Eurasia...no matter.

Not so much.

Fauci has been proven to have known the Wuhan lab was the origin of the virus, that he did indeed help fund the Gain of Function research, and that he committed Perjury under oath about this.

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%, not .08% like COVID-19. I would not doubt Fauci did not already know this.

Fauci is a lying weasel who is partially to blame for the pandemic.
Bad move raiding the hardware store for UV lights & disinfectants wasen't it, genius?

You missed the boat when you stocked up on UV lights & disinfectants, right Ace?

5w0ec8.jpg

logo_bottom.png

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his role in the invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[3] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. PCR became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[4]

A US inspection team reportedly revealed while they were at the same lab they discovered the lab contained a deadly virus whose mortality is 80%,
Just imagine that little gem making its way out of the BSL4 lab. It'd be like the Stephen King book THE STAND. That fecking little gnome is EVIL. What he did with puppies is enough to make me wish extreme suffering on his ass.

Because he has been a world-renown Immunologist since before I was born in 88.
Is that right? He became a joke early on when he screwed the pooch on his AIDS work. He's a mouth piece for DC. He has been for decades and this time, he needs to be tried, convicted and executed for crimes against humanity. EVERYONE who worked with him in this effort deserves the same thing.

Fauci Says Attacking Puppy Torture Is An Attack On Science
article-9759-1.jpg

Because he has been a world-renown Immunologist since before I was born in 88.
NO. . . he has been a world renowned globalist elite toady.

On the payroll, taking his thirty pieces of silver to sell out humanity for the technocratic paradigm. . . to enslave us all to the agenda of the billionaire and aristocratic elites.

Stop believing the cabals propaganda. First thing you need to assume, everything you see, read and hear through government and corporate media is there to control your thinking.

00elitesphoto.jpg

Forum List

Back