FOX News/GOP TV edits out photo of Trump with Epstein, but not Melania

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
They apparently had no problem leaving the first lady in the photo, nor did they bother to edit out Mick Jagger in a later photo of Epstein, but showed the edited photo removing Trump multiple times in the clip.

They apparently had no problem leaving the first lady in the photo, nor did they bother to edit out Mick Jagger in a later photo of Epstein, but showed the edited photo removing Trump multiple times in the clip.

I must say that Fox news is getting more liberal day in and day out. Should make the RetardProgs very happy about that...

Oh by the way, he is the unedited version of the picture when Donald Trump(the Democrat in 1990s) was having a picture taken with Jeff before the Clintons had him eliminated...

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2

I must say that Fox news is getting more liberal day in and day out. Should make the RetardProgs very happy about that...

Oh by the way, he is the unedited version of the picture when Donald Trump(the Democrat in 1990s) was having a picture taken with Jeff before the Clintons had him eliminated...

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2
Talking about the Clintons, this picture was in Jeffies island estate....What do you think was going on down there?

Clinton.png

Perhaps. And MSNBC CBS, ABC rather the main stream media sorta is a propaganda arm or those that are driving riots, lockdowns or impeachment in the last 9 months. Nah. ALL just a random co-inky dink. Right. Soros and his international ilk wouldn't factor into this at all...Nope.

Ah, a two-fer!

First the Clinton's, now Soros! Can one of you somehow work QAnon into this discussion to make my night complete?

Oh lookie! The left is frantically trying to do some damage control by trying to tie Donald Trump to Epstein!!!

Isn't that precious?

There must be some real shit coming down the pipes for the Democrats, for them to be this desperate.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::rofl::laugh::lmao:

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2
Back in the day when Trump and Epstein were passing around young women

No wonder Trump called him a terrific guy

Oh lookie! The left is frantically trying to do some damage control by trying to tie Donald Trump to Epstein!!!

Isn't that precious?

There must be some real shit coming down the pipes for the Democrats, for them to be this desperate.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::rofl::laugh::lmao:

Trump tied himself to Epstein

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2

Trump was a Democrat back in the day. Do you mean to tell me that you haven't noticed that all of those who had contact with Epstein, are Democrats?

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2

Trump was a Democrat back in the day. Do you mean to tell me that you haven't noticed that all of those who had contact with Epstein, are Democrats?
Trump is still a Democrat. They just wouldn't have him and 3rd party people lose, to he had to convert to Republic as they will swallow anything if there is money in it.

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2
that is a favorite picture in leftwing news media

bill clinton was on epstein’s island but the lib media barely mentions him

Forum List

Back