Fox News deletes “mysteriously” from headline about Arizona governor taking 1-day trip

I read the story last night it was a Newsweek article,

The LiberalfromGeorgia just a hater and they watch Fox News which I find hilarious.
Newsweek so itself for a dollar, and when it died resorted to Clickbait to try and get lots of red wing viewers.
Dem sock-puppet link.

are you going to email Fox News asking them why they deleted “mysteriously”? lol

Your MSN link is a Washington Examiner article. LMAO.
MSN is the News aggregator. Not a news outlet.
You tried to hide the right wing Washington Examiner from us. Now you’re embarrassed twice
Poor Dimwit from Dunwoody....
you probably subscribe to the pay version of Fox to see the good looking guys....

Although nothing in the scale of the huge 700 million loss after lying about Dominion machines, Fox News screwed up so badly on this one that they had to change the headline.

In short, the Arizona governor took a one-day trip as governors often do, and the next person in line filled in until she returns.

When schooled and mocked, the conservative news outlet changed the headline.

Now they’re stuck with the egg in their face, and this watered down, humiliating headline:

The first outlet to report the erroneous story was Newsweak, numbnutz.

Faux Noooz is only guilty of echoing it.

None of that makes any sense....Our Governor makes the occasional out-of-state/country trip and does not turn-over his governorship to the LT. Governor.

The only time you see that happen in most places is when the Governor goes in for a medical procedure where they will be put under for the procedure.
You’re lying. If your governor goes out of the country, the lieutenant governor takes over.
You’re just making shit up

The pretend "conservative" cynically attempting to establish his "calling it down the middle" bona fides, when he has already outed himself as the shitlib that he really is a long time ago.

IOW, poseurs gonna pose.
Oddball suddenly not interested in the fake news that Katie Hobbs resigned.
He was very interested before it crumbled.

Fuck Fox News
It is downright Orwellian the way you Trumptards have turned on Fox News.

I mean, look at you just a couple years ago:

Exactly. Proves my point that Fox is NOT fake news as the lying POS communists like to say.

The M5M corporate dinosaur media are the liars, not FOX NEWS.

Just more evidence of what I call the Jacobinization of the Trump cult.

None of that makes any sense....Our Governor makes the occasional out-of-state/country trip and does not turn-over his governorship to the LT. Governor.

The only time you see that happen in most places is when the Governor goes in for a medical procedure where they will be put under for the procedure.

Could have been a medical procedure or maybe the AZ constitution is set up different. Like anytime the Governor takes time the power must transfer. I don't know though.

Forum List

Back