Muscovites Demand Alaska Returned to their Empire

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites for Alaska ?

• No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell, YES!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

russians had the opportunity to remain in alaska, or go back to russia in 1870....that's that

it was a national joke at the time buying it.................seward's folly

Why are they wearing clothes from the 1980s?
cos they are super poor 🇷🇺 and can´t afford the new, still they 🇷🇺 🐐 are ALL dreaming about annexing Alaska ....

1695989308022.jpeg

Last edited:
Too late to be an Indian giver.
ALASKA IS NOT RUSSIA'S PROPERTY ANYMORE. IT WAS SOLD TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CENTURIES AGO, IS CURRENTLY A STATE AND NOT A TERRITORY. iT HAS EQUAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW. iF PUTIN WANTS TO GOVERN IT HE NEEDS TO APPLY FOR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, MOVE TO ALASKA, AND RUN FOR THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE TO BE DETERMINED BY THE PRESENT POPULATION THAT LIVES IN ALASKA. END OF STORY.

Those crazy Muscovites. :uhoh3:
ALASKA IS NOT RUSSIA'S PROPERTY ANYMORE. IT WAS SOLD TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CENTURIES AGO, IS CURRENTLY A STATE AND NOT A TERRITORY. iT HAS EQUAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW. iF PUTIN WANTS TO GOVERN IT HE NEEDS TO APPLY FOR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, MOVE TO ALASKA, AND RUN FOR THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE TO BE DETERMINED BY THE PRESENT POPULATION THAT LIVES IN ALASKA. END OF STORY.

Too many toilets in Alaska for any muscovite to feel comfortable....

1695995221413.jpeg

Those crazy Muscovites. :uhoh3:

meanwhile, China has declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River. THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)

1695995565518.png

Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Russia[1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Russian Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

China takes advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

Well the Andrew Johnson administration bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 so there are about 3% (26,000) Alaskans descended from the ethnic Russians who were there at the time and counting 30 years as one generations, they are now more than five generations removed from that original population.

Another roughly 1 percent of Alaskans fled communist Russia in the early Twentieth Century and there is no indication that many, if any, would go back now. They probably hate most of what the current administration has done for/to them, but I don't think they think they need Russia's 'protection.'

So, if Russia invades Alaska, we will be at war with Russia. Or as an alternative, we could sell Alaska back to Russia for $33 trillion and wipe out our national debt. But let's do that when fiscal hawks have control of the House so we don't run up that bill again.

For the record, if Donald Trump was in the White House I am confident there would be no Russia/Ukraine (or any other) war at this time and Medvedev wouldn't even have hinted at 'protecting ethnic Russians in Alaska.' That is the difference between an American President who believes in peace through strength instead of one that is clueless, feckless, irresponsible, self serving.

Forum List

Back