Fox News Calls Out Trump for Lying at Presser

The homosexual Shep lied and kept on implying Russia was able to control the outcome of the election. :p Shep seems to be trying to pull a Megayn Kelly type thing. Shep is okay at narrating car chases on LA freeways though.

How is the Russian state for sure behind the hacks? They still haven't shown us. That was a lie, ironically.
I agree with most of it though
And the MSm is full of shit.

Shep Smith correctly describes the role of the 4th Estate (the press), and the dangers of Trump's behaviors in regards to his constant lies and misinformation.

Mods: Please do not move this to media. It is not about the media. It is about Trump lying at his press conference. kthanks

Ha.Ha. Well I imagine there are thousands of Reich wingers calling and emailing FOX News right now demanding the Shep Smith is FIRED--and replaced with Kelly Ann Conway.

Trump-Excuses.jpg

Trump mocks so called journalists and their so called profession as hacks who make shit up. Naturally this pisses them off. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

So Trump is a serial exaggerator, that's what real estate developers do. If the MSM wants 100% accuracy they need to interview math majors.

If the President of the United States is "exaggerating", how are people to believe him about ANYTHING. He needs to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The truth matters. Honesty matters.

Trump mocks so called journalists and their so called profession as hacks who make shit up. Naturally this pisses them off. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Trump lies, and lies and lies, and then pretends it's not a problem. It is. And calling people who refuse to accept his lies "fake news", is just another lie.

How is the Russian state for sure behind the hacks? They still haven't shown us. That was a lie, ironically.

The D's are sticking to the "Boris Badenov and his cohorts stole the election" when in reality Obama and Hillary pissed off so many countries that the hacking of emails given to Wiki leaks could have been:

Egypt Still pissed off for giving them the Muslim Brotherhood and taking out Mubarak

Coptic Christians same as above but with deaths, torture, burning of their Churches and their villages.

Libyans Really angry that with Gaddafi gone the country is now in the hands of multiple terror groups. Used to be a prosperous nation.

Syrian Whoa geeze. Obama gave them ISIS and AQ. I'd be really really pissed.

Iraq Freaking ditto as Syria.

Yemen Ditto

Eastern Ukraine Angry at Obama giving Kiev to Nazis

Then you have the possibility of over 100 world leaders let alone over 1,000 global industries that were spied on by the NSA

Or a Bernie Sanders supporter.

So many enemies that would not want Hillary elected.

But no. It could only be Boris errrrrrrrrrrr Putin.

:lol:

Boris Badenov

From left to right, Boris Badenov, Natasha Fatale, and Fearless Leader. The obvious hackers of the election.

Shep Smith correctly describes the role of the 4th Estate (the press), and the dangers of Trump's behaviors in regards to his constant lies and misinformation.

Mods: Please do not move this to media. It is not about the media. It is about Trump lying at his press conference. kthanks

Fuck that fag. He's probably auditioning for a job at pmsnbc.

Ah...Trumpsplaining.

The D's are sticking to the "Boris Badenov and his cohorts stole the election" when in reality Obama and Hillary pissed off so many countries that the hacking of emails given to Wiki leaks could have been:

Egypt Still pissed off for giving them the Muslim Brotherhood and taking out Mubarak

Coptic Christians same as above but with deaths, torture, burning of their Churches and their villages.

Libyans Really angry that with Gaddafi gone the country is now in the hands of multiple terror groups. Used to be a prosperous nation.

Syrian Whoa geeze. Obama gave them ISIS and AQ. I'd be really really pissed.

Iraq Freaking ditto as Syria.

Yemen Ditto

Eastern Ukraine Angry at Obama giving Kiev to Nazis

Then you have the possibility of over 100 world leaders let alone over 1,000 global industries that were spied on by the NSA

Or a Bernie Sanders supporter.

So many enemies that would not want Hillary elected.

But no. It could only be Boris errrrrrrrrrrr Putin.

:lol:

Boris Badenov

From left to right, Boris Badenov, Natasha Fatale, and Fearless Leader. The obvious hackers of the election.
More Trumpsplaining.

Ha.Ha. Well I imagine there are thousands of Reich wingers calling and emailing FOX News right now demanding the Shep Smith is FIRED--and replaced with Kelly Ann Conway.

Trump-Excuses.jpg

Then she can interview herself cause NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO!

So Trump is a serial exaggerator, that's what real estate developers do. If the MSM wants 100% accuracy they need to interview math majors.

If the President of the United States is "exaggerating", how are people to believe him about ANYTHING. He needs to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The truth matters. Honesty matters.

The problem is, he tells YUGE lies and his cult is sure they are the truth. The, so called, man cannot help himself.

Birds gotta Fly
Fish gotta swim
and
Donalds gotta lie.

According to many on the left FOX isn't real news so whats the deal are they real news when they take a position someone agrees with and phony when they don't? I wonder when Smith says something positive about Trump how many of those praising him today when condemn him then?

According to many on the left FOX isn't real news so whats the deal are they real news when they take a position someone agrees with and phony when they don't? I wonder when Smith says something positive about Trump how many of those praising him today when condemn him then?

That's because Roger Ayles is no longer running the network. They seem to have someone who is more interested in telling the truth, running the place.

That's because Roger Ayles is no longer running the network. They seem to have someone who is more interested in telling the truth, running the place.
We will see if that view holds when someone at the network praises Trump.

Forum List

Back