Fox News Calls Out Trump for Lying at Presser

So Trump is a serial exaggerator, that's what real estate developers do. If the MSM wants 100% accuracy they need to interview math majors.
No, he is just not an exaggerator, he is a psychotic liar. He lies when there is no reason to lie. He cannot accept even that the previous Presidents recieved more electoral votes than he did. Such a person is dangerous in general society, as President of the most powerful nation on earth, he is an extremely dangerous.

Exactly. He lies about shit that matters to no one and is easily proven to be a lie. It's pathological.

Shep is not Fox News. He is employed at Fox, one of many.

Trump mocks so called journalists and their so called profession as hacks who make shit up. Naturally this pisses them off. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Trump lies, and lies and lies, and then pretends it's not a problem. It is. And calling people who refuse to accept his lies "fake news", is just another lie.
the best part is how he claims that the leaks are bad, cuz they are revealing the truth, but that the reports about the leaks and the leaked content is somehow fake news. amazing!

Where was the media during the previous administration? Now everything is hyped - could it be?:

C4QjSVVWYAAuY8c.jpg

Shep Smith correctly describes the role of the 4th Estate (the press), and the dangers of Trump's behaviors in regards to his constant lies and misinformation.

Mods: Please do not move this to media. It is not about the media. It is about Trump lying at his press conference. kthanks

Wow I don't think I've ever seen Shep lie like that before. He claimed Trump wouldn't answer the question about Russia. Uh, he DID. He said there is NO relationship several times. He is also repeating a MSM lie that "Russia hacked the DNC". Really? When was there ever any evidence of that released by the US? It never happened. Just intel reports that they "think" Russia may be behind it. These are the same intel agencies leaking confidential phone calls the President has made with other world leaders. When Sony was hacked, the US came out with evidence of it, they knew it was the North Koreans because of the type of code used, the IP addresses, and other evidence. No such evidence about the DNC hacks has been released. In addition to that, WL stated that Russia wasn't behind the hack, they got the emails from another source. It's far more likely it came from an inside source.

I haven't watched Fox News in years, looks like they really went downhill.

The media says Trump is a flood of half-truths, non-truths and hyperbole. Trump says the media is biased, intellectually dishonest and agenda-driven. Yep. And?
That's one of the worst defenses of Trump I've ever heard.
Um, that's because it wasn't.

Maybe you should take off your partisan blinders (if you can) and read it again.

Not holding my breath, of course. I know what I'm dealing with here.

Last edited:
The media says Trump is a flood of half-truths, non-truths and hyperbole. Trump says the media is biased, intellectually dishonest and agenda-driven. Yep. And?

Maybe you should take off your partisan blinders (if you can) and read it again.

You're attempting to change the subject to the media. The media's honesty or lack of it has nothing to do with Trump's pathological lying.

You're attempting to change the subject to the media. The media's honesty or lack of it has nothing to do with Trump's pathological lying.
Somehow you missed the "Trump is a flood of half-truths, non-truths and hyperbole" part.

That's okay, I know how hardcore partisan ideologues automatically ignore information they don't want to see.

I'll try to keep things simpler for you going forward.

Exactly. He lies about shit that matters to no one and is easily proven to be a lie. It's pathological.
Like saying he was writing his own Inauguration speech ....Ridiculous easily proven lie told for no reason other than the emotional affect of Trump...

Nice move, Carb. I admire how you have the balls to deflect a deflection.

So I hear Comrade supporters want him thrown off the network. Really?

The guys tells the truth and he is attacked? Don't you think that is rather Hitler like?

According to many on the left FOX isn't real news so whats the deal are they real news when they take a position someone agrees with and phony when they don't? I wonder when Smith says something positive about Trump how many of those praising him today when condemn him then?

That's because Roger Ayles is no longer running the network. They seem to have someone who is more interested in telling the truth, running the place.
We will see if that view holds when someone at the network praises Trump.

Make no mistake - FOX News is still the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, but Trump is not a Republican. We'll see where FOX comes down when Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell moved to impeach Trump.

According to many on the left FOX isn't real news so whats the deal are they real news when they take a position someone agrees with and phony when they don't? I wonder when Smith says something positive about Trump how many of those praising him today when condemn him then?

That's because Roger Ayles is no longer running the network. They seem to have someone who is more interested in telling the truth, running the place.
We will see if that view holds when someone at the network praises Trump.

Make no mistake - FOX News is still the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, but Trump is not a Republican. We'll see where FOX comes down when Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell moved to impeach Trump.

That won't happen until the GOP whores get everything they want from the orange clueless comrade.

Shep Smith has been at Fox since the beginning of the network, retard.

He has been a Democrat looney for even longer.

Shep Smith has been at Fox since the beginning of the network, retard.

He has been a Democrat looney for even longer.

Shep Smith calls a Liar a Liar and suddenly is it Smith who has the problem. The Comrade is slowly, but surely, losing the tiny mind that he has left.

Forum List

Back