Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

No one can be this stupid...Oh, wait, I'm on the USMB.
You actually think I'm going to state my real occupation on here? OK, I'm Donald Trump's latest squeeze.
No, wait....I was that last week. I'm a bored computer hacker on contract withe NSA sitting 4000 feet under the city of Colorado Springs. That's it.

So you're a liar and a fool.....not that anybody is surprised. We all know your "real occupation" is so important we wouldn't want you to divulge it......and get you tracked down by an irate "teabagger" and beaten with her purse. As I suspected, you're unemployed, sitting at a library computer, and eating SNAP potato chips and an off-brand cola.....

Oh, that's right, you are the guy who pretended to be something you weren't, and when I asked you some simple questions, you blew up.

NTPP has no obligation to tell you a fucking thing, spud, about his background.

Bill O is not the only name conservative worried about this case.

We have had a series of incidents that could have, and should have, been handled better.

Now we can make this about the case or about your disturbed personality.
All these cases are the same, both the cops and the dead guys could have defused the situation.

Neither side did.

Shit happens.

Behold!! The idiot!!
Yeah blame the cops, not the authorities that told them to crack down on these guys stealing customers from legitimate tax paying businesses and taxes from the city.

Here's the bottom line:

The crime rate has dropped drastically in New York City over the last 20 years. I mean it fell harder and faster than George Bush's economic fiasco in 2008.
("""
Today, in an astonishing twist, New York is one of the safest cities in the country. Its current homicide rate is 18 percent of its 1990 total — its auto theft rate is 6 percent. The drop exceeded the wildest dreams of crime experts of the 1990s, and it’s a testament to this transformation that New Yorkers now seem more likely to complain about the city’s dullness than about its criminality....." What really cleaned up New York - Salon.com

But the city still maintains an active plus retired police force of 50,000.

(The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association of the City of New York (NYC PBA), the largest municipal police union in the United States, represents over 50,000 active and retired NYC police officers.)

So you have a lot of bored cops with nothing to do except bust small-time misdemeanors like Eric Garner. And just like any pack mentality, and the cops are full of that, things go bad quickly.

The answer is: reduce the police force, lay a bunch of them off. But the police unions in this country are too powerful, so that ain't gonna happen.

Make them wear cop-cams? Ha. Eric Garner's death proved that doesn't mean shit.

255,000 other misdemeanor arrests did not result in deaths of the perp, so wholesale changes such as you suggest would be over reacting.

Yes?
Republicans we need to stop defending the police on this. Whose next on the cross hair?

I am defending the institution of Law Enforcement and those who do it honorably while also stating that Garner said I can't breathe 11 times before he died.

At what point would any of us have relaxed that choke hold?

After the 3rd time?

Or the sixth?

Or the eighth, ninth or tenth time the man cried out for his life?

I stand with the Police and support them 100% unless they do wrong.

Then I call them on it but always I try to understand the situation as best I can before coming to a conclusion.

Usually that means after the legal system has done it's work.

Eric Garner should be alive today.
I'm sorry there was nothing honorable about this.Police when they are in the wrong should never be defended.

Mud, bigreb, and I all have trouble most of the agreeing on anything, but if they and folks like me are representative, then I suspect the country as a whole is troubled.

When you have a seven to one situation on a cigarette selling deal, choke holds are not needed. The video is very, very clear.

I support the police when they are doing their job correctly; in this case, the decision on how the one officer did his job is wrong.
I didn't recall you defended Darren Wilson. Maybe I missed it.

Yeah blame the cops, not the authorities that told them to crack down on these guys stealing customers from legitimate tax paying businesses and taxes from the city.

Here's the bottom line:

The crime rate has dropped drastically in New York City over the last 20 years. I mean it fell harder and faster than George Bush's economic fiasco in 2008.
("""
Today, in an astonishing twist, New York is one of the safest cities in the country. Its current homicide rate is 18 percent of its 1990 total — its auto theft rate is 6 percent. The drop exceeded the wildest dreams of crime experts of the 1990s, and it’s a testament to this transformation that New Yorkers now seem more likely to complain about the city’s dullness than about its criminality....." What really cleaned up New York - Salon.com

(The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association of the City of New York (NYC PBA), the largest municipal police union in the United States, represents over 50,000 active and retired NYC police officers.)

So you have a lot of bored cops with nothing to do except bust small-time misdemeanors like Eric Garner. And just like any pack mentality, and the cops are full of that, things go bad quickly.

The answer is: reduce the police force, lay a bunch of them off. But the police unions in this country are too powerful, so that ain't gonna happen.

255,000 other misdemeanor arrests did not result in deaths of the perp, so wholesale changes such as you suggest would be over reacting.

Yes?
Republicans we need to stop defending the police on this. Whose next on the cross hair?
The police were carrying out the will of the Nanny State.

They cannot be criticized.

Loosies are an assault on the entitlements of the poor, the sick, and the homeless.

KILL THE KULAKS!!!!!!!
Everybody civil rights need to be defended whose next on the hit squad? You me? There was no justification in what happen.
Sure there is.

An asshole, serial repeater, resisted arrest.

He knew the procedure and decided to be an ass.

He escalated the situation, and it cost him his life.

Another case of keepin' it real gone bad.

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.
Oh bulls squat. You don't care about this fat ass black boy anymore than the NYPD or Bill O'Reilly. And neither do most of the protesters, it's RACE that is the issue here. I suspect this obese man with health problems that was breaking the law that disobeyed police orders might have had EVERYTHING to do with this.

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.
Oh bulls squat. You don't care about this fat ass black boy anymore than the NYPD or Bill O'Reilly. And neither do most of the protesters, it's RACE that is the issue here. I suspect this obese man with health problems that was breaking the law that disobeyed police orders might have had EVERYTHING to do with this.
Black female police Sgt. supervised the arrest.

She was not on camera, but she was there.

Here's the bottom line:

("""

Yes?
The police were carrying out the will of the Nanny State.

They cannot be criticized.

Loosies are an assault on the entitlements of the poor, the sick, and the homeless.

KILL THE KULAKS!!!!!!!
Everybody civil rights need to be defended whose next on the hit squad? You me? There was no justification in what happen.
Sure there is.

An asshole, serial repeater, resisted arrest.

He knew the procedure and decided to be an ass.

He escalated the situation, and it cost him his life.

Another case of keepin' it real gone bad.
Did they find any cigarettes on him? If the cop did not see him violate that law he should not have approached him.

Could they not have just written a ticket? This is night and day 180 degrees completely opposite of the Brown case. Nothing, not one thing, is the same. Did a guy selling cigs need to be taken down? Probably one block away illegal drugs were being sold. That being said, I do believe we should outlaw cigarettes as well or tax them to oblivion. Stick it to the idiots who smoke.

Resisting arrest is not punishable by death.

Notice the cops that jumped him didn't bother to try tazing him first.
Maybe like Darren Wilson, they find tazers "large and uncomfortable to carry", certainly unlike what they are toting behind their zippers.
Using tazers is risky for big and/or obese perps because it can cause heart complications.

You'd be screaming bloody murder as well if Garner was killed because the cops used a tazers.

Last edited:
Mud, bigreb, and I all have trouble most of the agreeing on anything, but if they and folks like me are representative, then I suspect the country as a whole is troubled.

When you have a seven to one situation on a cigarette selling deal, choke holds are not needed. The video is very, very clear.

I support the police when they are doing their job correctly; in this case, the decision on how the one officer did his job is wrong.
I didn't recall you defended Darren Wilson. Maybe I missed it.

Yeah, I ended up supporting Wilson, and I wrote several times I would have shot Brown in the same situation.

WOW! I never thought in a million years Bill O would EVER break from the GOP line! I have a little more respect for the man now than I did a few moments ago. Good for him.

He didn't. Republican's don't think Garner "deserved to die" for selling untaxed cigarettes, either.

A lot of them do wonder why Garner put himself into grave danger by getting fat, developing high blood pressure and diabetes (or do you think somebody else did those things TO him?), and then fighting with cops who were lawfully carrying out their assigned duties of arresting a criminal who was displaying probable cause?

Nice try at trying to smear the cops, BTW, with the same tired "they murdered Garner" fib. But it won't wash any more.

Head of the NYPD Patrolmen's Benevolent ass. today stated that the hold that the officer used was a TAKE DOWN HOLD taught at the police academy....and NO ONE DENIED IT from the Dept. or the mayors office! Did you know that there was a BLACK, FEMALE Sgt. at the scene when the incident took place, and was GIVEN IMMUNITY by the Grand Jury in order to have her testify, as SHE WAS IN CHARGE of the detail to arrest Garner?....Didn't think so!

BREAKING BLACK FEMALE Police Sergeant Supervised Eric Garner 8217 s Deadly Arrest The Gateway Pundit

Garner and Brown didn't comply with a lawful police order. And, to compound the issue, Brown tried to take the officer's firearm. I am ashamed of the black community, for this over reaction (riots in Ferguson). No Justice, no peace? Really? Justice isn't revenge. It's about facts and truth. Not threats.

"Deserved" to die ? How many people believe he "deserved" it ?

Probably a ridiculously low number.

Even if you believe the cops were completely innocent, doesn't mean you think the man "deserved" to die.

I think the guy shouldn't have been resisting, but I don't think he deserved to lose his life.

This thread is a straw man.
Of course he didn't "deserve" to die.

But, with 31 previous arrests, he should have known the routine.

And NYC needs its tax money to care for the poor, the sick and the homeless.

Well the OP seems to believe that the average person on the right believes he did "deserve" to die.

Tell that to tax crazed Leftist in NYC.

Eric Garner was killed by the nanny state, which taxes cigs so much they send out death squads to kill those who evade their taxes.

Bill DeBlasio murdered Eric Garner.

Behold!! The idiot!!

Here's the bottom line:

("""

Yes?

I'm really not defending them, I'm somewhere in the middle. The perp was stupid to resist, but I don't like the way the police handled it, although I don't believe for a minute that they intended to kill the fatso.

Anyway, as I have been saying, I don't think the situation would have ever occurred had there not been a black market for cigarettes created due to the astronomical prices of cigarettes.

Garner was held down forcefully even after he was unconscious. Garner's offense did NOT call for the amount of force they used on him once he was cuffed. The cops were wrong and their action directly contributed/caused his death. They didn't even uncuff him when he was laying on the ground unconscious!

“It was pretty obvious this patient was in distress,” a source said. “His body was limp and lifeless.”

Yet none of the workers — nor the eight cops on hand — can be seen in the video administering any aid to Garner. One medic at Garner’s side doesn’t even have any of the required equipment on her, such as an oxygen bag or a defibrillator, the source said.

“You can [only] hear her say, ‘Oh, he can’t walk to the bus?’ ” the source said.

Garner should have been immediately placed on a stretcher, and his airway, breathing and circulation checked, sources said. Instead, EMT Nicole Palmeri can be seen only checking for a pulse. She never uses a stethoscope to check his lungs for air movement, a source said, nor does she connect him to an oxygen mask.

“Maybe the EMT felt a pulse, but it was obvious this male was in serious distress and needed to be assisted with his breathing,” the source said.

Undercover Officer Daniel Pantaleo was caught on video putting him in a chokehold — a violation of NYPD procedure.

Pantaleo has been named in two civil-rights lawsuits, one of which was settled by the city for $30,000, the Staten Island Advance reported Sunday. Pantaleo and three other officers unlawfully stopped a vehicle and strip-searched two men."

4 EMS workers barred from duty after chokehold death New York Post

7 min vid of no one giving Garner medical assistance, not cops, not ems (other than checking his pulse).

Cops didn 8217 t give medical assistance after chokehold New York Post

If cigarettes were sold in packs of 2 or 3 this business would not exist. Simple as that.

Retraining has been ongoing in the NYPD since the incident and guess which hold is not to be used except in the most dread of situations? I will let you ass holes look it up.

Either the police kow tow to the civilian review and the courts, or they will rule us in the way that Vigilante wants, black jack books and all.

Vigilante? Stop with your emails to Commissioner Reagan. "Blue Bloods" is not a documentary, and Tom Selleck is not the Commissioner of NYPD.

A choke hold should only be used serious crimes; selling cigarettes is not serious.
Great idea! The cop should have a notebook with a list of all possible situations to refer to before taking any aggressive action. He could simply say..".don't move, sir while I check how I can fuck you up and not be held liable.".
common sense would do...no book necessary.

Retraining has been ongoing in the NYPD since the incident and guess which hold is not to be used except in the most dread of situations? I will let you ass holes look it up.

Either the police kow tow to the civilian review and the courts, or they will rule us in the way that Vigilante wants, black jack books and all.

Vigilante? Stop with your emails to Commissioner Reagan. "Blue Bloods" is not a documentary, and Tom Selleck is not the Commissioner of NYPD.

It that was the extent of your humor, it falls short of your acknowledged 2 digit IQ!

Forum List

Back