Fox News and their main aims in life.

I don't see a loss of natural attrition going on here.

Trump got ELEVEN MILLION more votes in 2020 than in 2016.
He literally attracted 11 million more people by lying, talking nonsense and bigging himself up.

People want to be ENTERTAINED.
Or maybe 11 million more people saw how awesome he was, that he actually did what he said he would do. He exposed the Uniparty and how useless they are.

I know this might seem obvious, but....
"In his forthcoming book, obtained by The New York Times, Stirewalt says the network’s motive for pushing a far-right agenda isn’t to help the conservative cause and elect Republicans. It’s about profit."

Fox makes money out selling something people want. That something is telling a certain type of person what they want to hear.

This is not uncommon, not limited to Fox News. This is privatized media.
Such media is dangerous because it's not doing what is best for the country, it's doing what's best for profit.

And humans have a tendency of preferring their fantasy world to the real world.
and remember, making money is the one sin no communist can forgive....everyone must depend on big brother for their needs...

/——/ Give a few examples. You must have a spreadsheet to keep track. We’ll wait.
WTF?
You ARE brainwashed.

On the December 8, 2021 edition of Tucker Carlson’s online show, the Fox News host claimed that covid-19 was making men more feminine.

“So somebody who knows him told me, and I’d be interested in getting your take on this, that getting covid emasculated him, it changed him, it feminized him, it weakened him as a man,” Carlson asked.

“Between late December of 2020 and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the covid vaccine in the United States—3,362,” Carlson said. “That’s an average of roughly 30 people every day.”

“Illegal aliens are now exempt from the public health measures that have been imposed by force on the rest of us by the U.S. government. Illegal aliens come and go as they please. No one seems to care if they spread deadly viruses to the rest of the American population. It’s hard to believe that’s actually happening, but it is happening,” Carlson said on March 17.

Tucker Carlson began painting an alternate reality about the event, insisting there was no insurrection and pushing the repeatedly disproven claim that white supremacists were not responsible. In Carlson's telling, moreover, the rioters were indeed great American patriots: "A mob of older people from unfashionable zip codes somehow made it all the way to Washington, D.C., probably by bus. They wandered freely through the Capitol, like it was their building or something. … They talked about the Constitution and something called their rights."

Just like you RWNJ's do...................LIE.
FOX Viewers know less than if they watched no news at all.

Forum List

Back