Fox News and their main aims in life.

I know this might seem obvious, but....
"In his forthcoming book, obtained by The New York Times, Stirewalt says the network’s motive for pushing a far-right agenda isn’t to help the conservative cause and elect Republicans. It’s about profit."

Fox makes money out selling something people want. That something is telling a certain type of person what they want to hear.

This is not uncommon, not limited to Fox News. This is privatized media.
Such media is dangerous because it's not doing what is best for the country, it's doing what's best for profit.

And humans have a tendency of preferring their fantasy world to the real world.
You, or anyone else actually, can start any kind of news organizations that you seem fit. Nobody is shutting you up.

"In his forthcoming book, obtained by The New York Times, Stirewalt says the network’s motive for pushing a far-right agenda isn’t to help the conservative cause and elect Republicans. It’s about profit."

Fox makes money out selling something people want. That something is telling a certain type of person what they want to hear.

Such media is dangerous because it's not doing what is best for the country, it's doing what's best for profit.

CNN sell Left Wing hate and lies to Moon Bats. Along with MSNBC, CBS, ABC and PBS.

Rough to the point of useless.
How many episodes of Carlson have you viewed?

Ingraham?

Why do you suppose a highly respected journalist like Greenwald is welcome on Carlson?

Tulsi Gabbard filled in for Carlson recently - how do you explain this?

How many episodes of Carlson have you viewed?

Ingraham?

Why do you suppose a highly respected journalist like Greenwald is welcome on Carlson?

Tulsi Gabbard filled in for Carlson recently - how do you explain this?

Of what?

OH NOES.....Fox News wanted to turn a profit. WELL THAT"S TERRIBLE...but it's okay for CNN and the rest of the propaganda arm of the democrap party aka Media. to do so.

Chris Stirewalt was fired in January 2021 by fox snooze. Maybe he and Tater Stelter can model for a christmas salt and pepper set to earn a little cash.

this is what he does now.

What does Chris Stirewalt do now?​

Currently, Chris works for NewsNation, an American subscription network that is owner by the Nextsar Media Group. Chris has been working with them as their political editor, since May 24, 2022.

took a sizeable gap between 1/2021 and 5/2022. Unemployment must have been good OR nobody would hire that little ratt. newsnation.....never herdovem.

I used to enjoy the major networks, even though they were so liberal leaning. I liked getting opposing viewpoints so that I could makes sure my own views were not just reinforced all the time, and that I not miss something.

Then I pretty much stopped watching any TV, other than Youtube vids of some TV shows. CNN.com became my source for opposing views. Recently, I watched some of "Face the Nation" and "Meet the Press" to get the liberal take on the raid. I found them nearly unwatchable. Nothing but anti-Trump infomercials, complete with dramatic music.

/----/ "When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger." - Saul Alinsky.

Forum List

Back