FOX news and the war on Christmas

Wow. Typical Fox.

They never bother to research their subject before they start their mixing and stirring.

Nor do they ever bother with corrections or apologies for their lies.

I am from Pittsburgh and I literally just finished reading this story. What a joke. A little fact checking and Ms. Kelly could have avoided sounding foolish.

Wow. Typical Fox.

They never bother to research their subject before they start their mixing and stirring.

If you would have bothered to read the article she did.
Indeed, Fox News backtracked Thursday night, with Ms. Kelly saying, “We also mentioned Pittsburgh, which we pointed out replaced the Christmas season with, quote, Sparkle Days. As it turns out, however, Pittsburgh saw the error of its ways a long time ago and Sparkle Days are no more. Sorry about that, Pittsburgh, and Merry Christmas.”

Wow. Typical Fox.

Front the article:

Indeed, Fox News backtracked Thursday night, with Ms. Kelly saying, “We also mentioned Pittsburgh, which we pointed out replaced the Christmas season with, quote, Sparkle Days. As it turns out, however, Pittsburgh saw the error of its ways a long time ago and Sparkle Days are no more. Sorry about that, Pittsburgh, and Merry Christmas.”

I am from Pittsburgh and I literally just finished reading this story. What a joke. A little fact checking and Ms. Kelly could have avoided sounding foolish.
I suppose she`s become accustomed to feeling foolish. Isn`t she the one who said Santa and Jesus were white men?

Wow. Typical Fox.

If you would have bothered to read the article she did.

Beat me to it.

Ms. Kelly got her facts incorrect and decided to take a shot at my city so she could gas on about the War on Christmas.

I suppose she`s become accustomed to feeling foolish. Isn`t she the one who said Santa and Jesus were white men?

Beats me, I've never watched her program before.

Once again FOX gets caught in a lie and fake Christian Franklin Graham goes happily along.
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...ing-report-on-Pittsburgh/stories/201412120057

"Once again Fox caught in a lie..." Yeah, you keep your secular liberal cowardly mainstream media train on the tracks with that.

Fox is the only news station that will even discuss major issues. None of the networks DARED to talk about Gruber and his numerous video conferences where he admits the goal was to LIE to the people, etc. so Obamacare would pass. It took NBC 32 days to even mention the incident. No, your beloved "heroes" (including the phony PBS) were too focused on some congressional staff who criticized the Obama daughter's standoffish appearance on camera and their clothers. THAT is what your heroes call news.

By the way... do want about another 20 examples of the agenda driven cowards ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC do to avoid reporting on serious news stories and scandals? Or are you one of them? A fool who pretends Fox is the problem, and the mention of God in the public square is the problem? Meanwhile, schools letting Planned Parenthood officials into the classroom to talk to the 13 year olds to see if they are ready for sex. (as an Example only). And schools secretly rushing children off for abortions not letting their parents know. But if that same child wants to get her ears pierced, be damn well sure those parents must sign off on some form. The hypocrisy on the left is off the charts.

So Pittsburgh had a "Sparkle Season" for a number of years so as not to offend your kind? Isn't that sweet.

Wrestling gets great tv ratings too and it, like FO
Once again FOX gets caught in a lie and fake Christian Franklin Graham goes happily along.
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...ing-report-on-Pittsburgh/stories/201412120057

"Once again Fox caught in a lie..." Yeah, you keep your secular liberal cowardly mainstream media train on the tracks with that.

Fox is the only news station that will even discuss major issues. None of the networks DARED to talk about Gruber and his numerous video conferences where he admits the goal was to LIE to the people, etc. so Obamacare would pass. It took NBC 32 days to even mention the incident. No, your beloved "heroes" (including the phony PBS) were too focused on some congressional staff who criticized the Obama daughter's standoffish appearance on camera and their clothers. THAT is what your heroes call news.

By the way... do want about another 20 examples of the agenda driven cowards ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC do to avoid reporting on serious news stories and scandals? Or are you one of them? A fool who pretends Fox is the problem, and the mention of God in the public square is the problem? Meanwhile, schools letting Planned Parenthood officials into the classroom to talk to the 13 year olds to see if they are ready for sex. (as an Example only). And schools secretly rushing children off for abortions not letting their parents know. But if that same child wants to get her ears pierced, be damn well sure those parents must sign off on some form. The hypocrisy on the left is off the charts.

So Pittsburgh had a "Sparkle Season" for a number of years so as not to offend your kind? Isn't that sweet.
I was never offended because I called them Jesus lights. Everyone knows how much baby Jesus loved seeing the light display on the manger.

Which is a common theme for most who rag on FNC. They get their info about them from lefty sources which pretty much explains it all.
I actually observe a lot of lefty news (which includes the MSM) so at least my perspective is honest. Can't say that for the vast majority of FNC bashers.

Which is a common theme for most who rag on FNC. They get their info about them from lefty sources which pretty much explains it all.
I actually observe a lot of lefty news (which includes the MSM) so at least my perspective is honest. Can't say that for the vast majority of FNC bashers.

I don't watch any of those types of programs regardless of the station. I am however an avid listener of talk radio and I draw upon as many articles/sources as possible so I can form my own opinion on an issue.

Yes, a Greek cleric and a Jew were clearly black men who were stoldeded by the evil white devils,..

static void &august_west
{
credibility=false
} ;
Santa Claus and Jesus are the same person. His alter ego is Barack Obama.

Her job is not to avoid sounding foolish. Her job is to stir up the crazy dittoheads. Sounding foolish is a integral part of that.

Forum List

Back