fox Lies Commentary: Musings Of An Average Joe: We Need A Cowboy, Not A Community Organizer.”

I will grant that Bush was not brutal enough in his war in Iraq...lawyers and ROE limited military action. He didn't do enough. But that doesn't mean it's ok for Obabble to do nothing.

Yes, Obama has fixed everything.

Now you can go back to sleep... never mind the ME is on fire, 100 million Americans are on some kind of public assistance, $17,000,000,000,000 debt, etc., etc. All hail Obama the mighty fixer of ALL THINGS!!!

:lol:

Bush and Cheney set the Middle East on fire. And then gave Obama a water pistol to put it out.

I somewhat admire the ability of conservatives to live in the moment however much they sacrifice real history prior to 2009.

The AQ problem could have been handled much like the SEAL operation that went into Islamabad and put a bullet in Bin Laden's bonnet. Targeted, secret attacks. As it stands, AQ morphed into ISIS and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were either killed or displaced.

ISIS became in Syria because in his zeal to remove Assad from power and turn Syria over to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood he created the perfect vacuum for ISIS to become the perfect storm.

Obama's an asshole who cared only about another Arab Spring that has turned into another nightmare and come back to bite his ass.

Hell's bells by removing Gadafi we have ISIS and other jihadis in Libya.

Obama is a major fuck up.

Re: Reagan

I've seen lunatic left wingers not only try to blame him for AQ which is a lie (but they are like their lyin' leader).

BUT the lefty maniacs even try to blame Reagan for the Taliban which is insane (but they are crazy after all).

Any one who knows the history of the Taliban knows that Benazir Bhutto fostered the Taliban's rise in Afghanistan to seize power.

Sadly you have left wing morons who try so hard to keep their Ditherer in Chief on a pedestal they can't recognize truth nor history when confronted with them.

Now you can go back to sleep... never mind the ME is on fire, 100 million Americans are on some kind of public assistance, $17,000,000,000,000 debt, etc., etc. All hail Obama the mighty fixer of ALL THINGS!!!

Bush and Cheney set the Middle East on fire. And then gave Obama a water pistol to put it out.

I somewhat admire the ability of conservatives to live in the moment however much they sacrifice real history prior to 2009.

The AQ problem could have been handled much like the SEAL operation that went into Islamabad and put a bullet in Bin Laden's bonnet. Targeted, secret attacks. As it stands, AQ morphed into ISIS and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were either killed or displaced.

ISIS became in Syria because in his zeal to remove Assad from power and turn Syria over to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood he created the perfect vacuum for ISIS to become the perfect storm.

Obama's an asshole who cared only about another Arab Spring that has turned into another nightmare and come back to bite his ass.

Hell's bells by removing Gadafi we have ISIS and other jihadis in Libya.

Obama is a major fuck up.

I agree!

Hussein Osama would have to be one of the worst Presidents ever, and is not only wrecking the US but also irretrievably changing the balance of world power in favor of the enemy!

Why is it that this half-wit in the White

House

can not bring himself to call a spade a spade?

there are no Christian victims ...there are no Islamic terrorists....there is no Holy Jihad

All is hunky dory for this community organizer!

it's beyond words!

House

there are no Christian victims ...there are no Islamic terrorists....there is no Holy Jihad

it's beyond words!

Why?

Obama has transitioned from the YOLO phase of his "Presidency" to the WGAF end stage. The next couple of years are going to be very ugly indeed.

House

it's beyond words!

Only in the left wing loons world could a terror attack on a US Military base be called "workplace violence" or the WH calling an attack on Jews by a Muslim in a deli "a random attack".

I swear they really do dwell in la la land.

What I find so ironic about this is that they use reagan and the bush boy of examples of what would solve the terrorist problem and Obama as an example of someone who won't solve the problem.

When in reality:

reagan recruited, armed and trained bin laden and his group. reagan told bin laden and his group that they had a just cause and god was on their side. reagan invited bin laden and his group to the white house for a meeting and were friends. reagan named bin laden and his group great freedom fighters. However when an actual terrorist attack was perpetuated on America in Lebanon with Americans being killed, reagan tucked his tale between his legs and ran. He pulled Americans out of Lebanon and did nothing to stop terrorism. reagan created bin laden and his group as terrorists. We have reagan to thank for bin laden and his group for becoming terrorists and all the problems that we've had since.

The bush boy named bin laden as a terrorist. The bush boy said he was going to find bin laden and bring him in "dead or alive." Then the bush boy let bin laden escape at Tora Bora. A few months after 9-11 the bush boy tells the world that he's not looking for bin laden any more that he doesn't even think about him anymore. A while later the bush boy pulls some troops out of Afghanistan and puts them in Iraq. Allowing Afghanistan to deteriorate. Even though no one who was involved with 9-11 was from Afghanistan and 15 of those hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. bin laden has a house build right out in the open in Pakistan for years with no fear of being brought to justice.

Barak Obama becomes president. He hunts bin laden down and has him killed.

reagan and the bush boy were never cowboys. Neither was Obama. It does show that we get better results with the community organizer no matter what hat he wears.

Musings Of An Average Joe: We Need A Cowboy, Not A Community Organizer - Fox Nation

Giving Obama credit for anything in the ME is like giving credit to a broken clock for being right sometimes. He has no strategy and does nothing but apologize and stick up for "good Muslims".

What I find so ironic about this is that they use reagan and the bush boy of examples of what would solve the terrorist problem and Obama as an example of someone who won't solve the problem.

Where's the mystery?

That's just an irrefutable fact.

The Brown Clown is an enemy insurgent... he built ISIS, started the Arab Spring, funded and armed ISIS and murdered a US Ambassador to conceal it. As one might expect where the US had allowed the Left to 'elect' an enemy insurgent into the office of the Presidency, the circumstances and fortunes of Islam have been DRAMATICALLY improved since the Anti-Christ has come to power:

Strategic strikes don't bring enough revenue for the weapons companies that line politicians pockets.

They needed a test county, a test army, and a test enemy, then realized too late that just maybe the weapons they have been putting together all these years for a war against the USSR, won't work that effectively against a major terrorist threat.

Strategic strikes don't bring enough revenue for the weapons companies that line politicians pockets.

They needed a test county, a test army, and a test enemy, then realized too late that just maybe the weapons they have been putting together all these years for a war against the USSR, won't work that effectively against a major terrorist threat.

What works best against terrorism, is the removal of those things which sustain, aid and otherwise promote the interests and well-being of Terrorists.

Those things include: The Ideological Left... Mosques, Muslims, Media comprised of any of the above... nations governed by any of the above, schools, madrassas and any facility which is operated by any of the above.

What works second best: Specially Trained Military Operations, A-10 Warthog, Tactical Nuclear Weapons, Specially equipped Close Air-Support AirCraft... .

Remove the things that promote the interests of terrorism and apply those things which destroy terrorists and you will not fight long protracted wars... you will simply seek out close with and destroy the terrorists where ever they are found... then LEAVE.

Repeat as required, as long as required and, within just a few very short years, the problem is solved.

Obama says the 21 who were beheaded were Egyptian citizens. That's not why they were killed you goddam ahole. They were killed because they were christians. Really bad when the Pope has bigger balls than the president of the US. Go away Obama...you are of no use to us.
You fucking tard. Republicans did NOTHING when they invaded Iraq and watched Christians get crucified, murdered and chased from their country. A fucking half million and Republicans, controlling both houses and the presidency and the Supreme Court DID NOTHING.

Suddenly, when they are killed under Obama it's an attack on Christianity. Where were you fuckers when they were being killed and chased from Iraq?????????????????

ANSWER US. TELL US WHERE WERE THE REPUBLICANS???????????

George W. Bush Killed Christianity in the Middle East. Red River Freethinkers

Obliterating Iraq s Christians OnFaith

Relentless waves of bombings, assassinations, kidnappings, extortions and rapes have triggered a mass exodus of Christians from Iraq over the past seven years. Since 2003, over half of the estimated 1.5 million Iraqi Chaldean Catholics, Assyrian, Syriac Orthodox, and Armenian Christians, as well as some Protestants have fled to Syria, Jordan and farther flung places. While only 3 or 4 percent of Iraq’s pre-2003 population, they account for 40 percent of its refugees, the UN reported.

Republicans did a real number on Middle East Christians. How dare they blame their terrible mess on Obama. Doing such a thing makes them look filthy. First for doing nothing to help Middle Eastern Christians and second from blaming someone else after most of that terrible debacle had already happened.

If you AW's want to blame that on Obama, PROVE IT! But I warn you, you will only look worse because the facts aren't on your side.
Stay in the here and now, retard. You can't defend your president by pointing at the Crusades....although he tries.
Fuck the crusades. The way Republicans set up the Christians to be slaughtered was only 11 years ago.

Obama says the 21 who were beheaded were Egyptian citizens. That's not why they were killed you goddam ahole. They were killed because they were christians. Really bad when the Pope has bigger balls than the president of the US. Go away Obama...you are of no use to us.
You fucking tard. Republicans did NOTHING when they invaded Iraq and watched Christians get crucified, murdered and chased from their country. A fucking half million and Republicans, controlling both houses and the presidency and the Supreme Court DID NOTHING.

Suddenly, when they are killed under Obama it's an attack on Christianity. Where were you fuckers when they were being killed and chased from Iraq?????????????????

ANSWER US. TELL US WHERE WERE THE REPUBLICANS???????????

George W. Bush Killed Christianity in the Middle East. Red River Freethinkers

Obliterating Iraq s Christians OnFaith

Relentless waves of bombings, assassinations, kidnappings, extortions and rapes have triggered a mass exodus of Christians from Iraq over the past seven years. Since 2003, over half of the estimated 1.5 million Iraqi Chaldean Catholics, Assyrian, Syriac Orthodox, and Armenian Christians, as well as some Protestants have fled to Syria, Jordan and farther flung places. While only 3 or 4 percent of Iraq’s pre-2003 population, they account for 40 percent of its refugees, the UN reported.

Republicans did a real number on Middle East Christians. How dare they blame their terrible mess on Obama. Doing such a thing makes them look filthy. First for doing nothing to help Middle Eastern Christians and second from blaming someone else after most of that terrible debacle had already happened.

If you AW's want to blame that on Obama, PROVE IT! But I warn you, you will only look worse because the facts aren't on your side.
Stay in the here and now, retard. You can't defend your president by pointing at the Crusades....although he tries.
Fuck the crusades. The way Republicans set up the Christians to be slaughtered was only 11 years ago.
Surely the Prophet Barack Hussein can change that....

Libturds still blaming bush....and Reagan.....:badgrin:

Wow. I am impressed. You have such great insight.
So I must ask you....if you knew such was going to happen, why didn't you tell the 300 plus democrats and republicans before they gave their approval to the President to wage such a war?

Forum List

Back