Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

You can repeat yourself all you damn want, but that doesn't answer why 15 military organizations say you are wrong!

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

It doesn't answer why Obama does this less than 100 days before an election when he had more than a year to file this law suit.

And it doesn't answer why he's only suing in one state, if this is about equality. If it is about equality, SHOULDN'T HE FILE IN THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW, NOT JUST THE STATE HE NEEDS SO BADLY TO WIN REELECTION????????\

You libs can avoid those questions all you want.

I'm going to keep asking them until one of you stops lying and answers them.

Which means I won't hold my breathe!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you think I'm lying by copying the exact words from the suit that talks about the part of the Constitution that is being violated by applying early voting laws unequally? Everyone should have this 3 day early voting opportunity and no one is trying to restrict the military's right to vote early. It seems so obvious and yet you repeat yourself over and over about these groups joining the suit and when the suit was filed.

That is deflection right there and it is sad that anyone would be o.k. with a law that restricts early voting for voters in Ohio.

That is where my problem with this is.

FOX and Romney lying are so common now I barely even notice it.

I do notice however, that you seem to think it is hilarious to attack others as lying when you are doing that exact same thing here.

The military can still vote early. But everyone else had that right taken away. That is what the suit is about.

No matter who joins it or when it was filed makes no damn difference.

So you copy the langauge from the law suit! SO WHAT!

I'm copying the military organizations that SAY THAT LAW SUIT IS WRONG!

And it doesn't answer WHY THAT LANGUAGE FROM THAT LAW SUIT IS COMING NOW, WHEN OBAMA HAS HAD MORE THAN A YEAR TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT.

And WHY ONLY IN OHIO, when there are 31 states that have the same law.

So, copy the language down again, it won't answer these questions and that's why you libs are whining and deflecting away from answering those questions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's filing lawsuits against voter suppression in other states because the GOP has decided, since 2010, to restrict voters rights to early voting, where they can vote, voter registration drives, voter ID laws that in some cases will accept a gun registration but not a student ID, etc. etc. etc.

This is my problem with it again!!

Voter suppression deserves every damn lawsuit Obama's administration wants to file.

I don't care when or where or who joins the suit.

This law in OH is voter suppression just like all the other laws in all the other states that lawsuits are being filed against.

It is wrong.

Everyone that is legally able to vote should have the right to do so with nothing restricting that right. GOP wants to put restrictions in place for made up voter fraud and Obama is fighting back. Good for Obama!!

I don't think any of these lawsuits would of occurred if the GOP didn't spend so much time passing laws that suppressed voters rights to vote.

I have a real problem with that and every American should also have a problem with it too.

Exactly and that's what we are seeing here. Obama wants more freedom (which the GOP claim to want) but in actuality are trying to suppress the vote.

Now fox is spreading flat out lies that giving more freedom is in some way against the troops.

This wasn't just a twist, but downright, full blow lie on Fox's part, though with how much Willard is against the ropes getting his ass kicked by Obama, they are going to pull out all the dirty tricks they can to try and smear him.

Those on the far right don't care about lying, dirty tricks, voter fraud and suppression, just as long as the GOP are doing it,...

It's not just Fox, Rmoney himself is saying it on his Facebook page.

I don't think any of these lawsuits would of occurred if the GOP didn't spend so much time passing laws that suppressed voters rights to vote.

I have a real problem with that and every American should also have a problem with it too.

Exactly and that's what we are seeing here. Obama wants more freedom (which the GOP claim to want) but in actuality are trying to suppress the vote.

Now fox is spreading flat out lies that giving more freedom is in some way against the troops.

This wasn't just a twist, but downright, full blow lie on Fox's part, though with how much Willard is against the ropes getting his ass kicked by Obama, they are going to pull out all the dirty tricks they can to try and smear him.

Those on the far right don't care about lying, dirty tricks, voter fraud and suppression, just as long as the GOP are doing it,...

Obama wants more freedom huh?

How about the freedom of a duly elected legislature and Govenor to pass voting laws FOR THEIR STATE????

The federal government should have the right to infringe upon THAT FREEDOM????????????

Keep running away black liar!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Darn that Freedom of speech! :eusa_snooty::hmpf:

Because a lawsuit is an invective of the evil soul, and Obama is showing one. He's suing one state after another and by great coincidence, it's a state he didn't just roll over. I don't know why he's picking on Ohio.

But I wouldnt know why Obama has singled out the worst-hit state on unemployment in the nation to beat up in a lawsuit invective of the people in the state of Ohio.

They're already unemployed to the hilt. Why is he making their life hell on earth by insisting they cannot help out their own people in the military to vote like all other Americans!

Because Obama is an evil dealer who can't win fair and square. He has to sue people and call them dirty names like "racist," which they never are.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

32 STATES HAVE THESE LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY OHIO????????????????

Ohio has had this law for more than a year!

WHY FILE THE LAW SUIT NOW????????????????????

You libs keep avoiding that!
Why file? In less than 10 words:

To keep the topic off the
8 1/2 % US Unemployment!

Because a lawsuit is an invective of the evil soul, and Obama is showing one. He's suing one state after another and by great coincidence, it's a state he didn't just roll over. I don't know why he's picking on Ohio.

But I wouldnt know why Obama has singled out the worst-hit state on unemployment in the nation to beat up in a lawsuit invective of the people in the state of Ohio.

They're already unemployed to the hilt. Why is he making their life hell on earth by insisting they cannot help out their own people in the military to vote like all other Americans!

Because Obama is an evil dealer who can't win fair and square. He has to sue people and call them dirty names like "racist," which they never are.

Obama the HORRIBLE!

NO ONE is suppressing any rights to vote. And if you mean laws that require picture ID? YOU are wrong it suppresses nothing.

What Obama is doing to the military is WRONG and a REAL threat to voting rights of people that protect the sorry asses of the left that loathe the military anyway. Obama and Holder are showing just how much they do too.:eusa_hand:

YOU are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

He's not doing anything to the military. They can still vote early.

Why do you think I'm lying by copying the exact words from the suit that talks about the part of the Constitution that is being violated by applying early voting laws unequally? Everyone should have this 3 day early voting opportunity and no one is trying to restrict the military's right to vote early. It seems so obvious and yet you repeat yourself over and over about these groups joining the suit and when the suit was filed.

That is deflection right there and it is sad that anyone would be o.k. with a law that restricts early voting for voters in Ohio.

That is where my problem with this is.

FOX and Romney lying are so common now I barely even notice it.

I do notice however, that you seem to think it is hilarious to attack others as lying when you are doing that exact same thing here.

The military can still vote early. But everyone else had that right taken away. That is what the suit is about.

No matter who joins it or when it was filed makes no damn difference.

So you copy the langauge from the law suit! SO WHAT!

I'm copying the military organizations that SAY THAT LAW SUIT IS WRONG!

And it doesn't answer WHY THAT LANGUAGE FROM THAT LAW SUIT IS COMING NOW, WHEN OBAMA HAS HAD MORE THAN A YEAR TO FILE THIS LAW SUIT.

And WHY ONLY IN OHIO, when there are 31 states that have the same law.

So, copy the language down again, it won't answer these questions and that's why you libs are whining and deflecting away from answering those questions.

He's filing lawsuits against voter suppression in other states because the GOP has decided, since 2010, to restrict voters rights to early voting, where they can vote, voter registration drives, voter ID laws that in some cases will accept a gun registration but not a student ID, etc. etc. etc.

This is my problem with it again!!

Voter suppression deserves every damn lawsuit Obama's administration wants to file.

I don't care when or where or who joins the suit.

This law in OH is voter suppression just like all the other laws in all the other states that lawsuits are being filed against.

It is wrong.

Everyone that is legally able to vote should have the right to do so with nothing restricting that right. GOP wants to put restrictions in place for made up voter fraud and Obama is fighting back. Good for Obama!!

Voter supression of who?

ILLEGALS??????????

If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated

this is 100% true, Barry has filed suit to eliminate special voting rights for military whom he knows don't like his anti American ways.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?

Darn that Freedom of speech! :eusa_snooty::hmpf:

Now that is funny, spreading flat out lies is A-OK "free speech" to you right wing hacks :lmao: :lmao:

NO ONE is suppressing any rights to vote. And if you mean laws that require picture ID? YOU are wrong it suppresses nothing.

What Obama is doing to the military is WRONG and a REAL threat to voting rights of people that protect the sorry asses of the left that loathe the military anyway. Obama and Holder are showing just how much they do too.:eusa_hand:

Then why are 15 military organizations disagreeing with you?

If President Obama gets his way, the special voting rights of some of America’s finest will be eliminated

this is 100% true, Barry has filed suit to eliminate special voting rights for military whom he knows don't like his anti American ways.

Wow are you dumb, it's a flat out lie spread by fox.

You can see how the hatred for Fox clouds the minds of the left wing posters. The biased "raw story" merely claims that Fox "falsely implies". Falsely implies? Naturally the hate speech left translates it into lying. Always keep in mind that left protects CBS which actually tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

Wow are you dumb, it's a flat out lie spread by fox.

If it's a lie, how come you keep avoiding my questions and whining about them being soooo unfair?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit.:eusa_hand:

Then why are 15 military organizations disagreeing with you?

Your source is a nobody link that no one else is reporting, I wonder why,.....

Not surprised in the least. As soon as FOX comes out with a lie, Romney runs with it. Not surprising, just disappointing.

You can see how the hatred for Fox clouds the minds of the left wing posters. The biased "raw story" merely claims that Fox "falsely implies". Falsely implies? Naturally the hate speech left translates it into lying. Always keep in mind that left protects CBS which actually tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

And NBC with skewed polls that favor Democrats.

Oh THAT wasn't lying according to the left.

That was "the documents are false but the facts are true!"

That's what the left constitutes to be the truth.

And then they wonder why we don't take their left wing media seriously.

Not surprised in the least. As soon as FOX comes out with a lie, Romney runs with it. Not surprising, just disappointing.

I have yet to see you guys prove it is a lie!

All I have see you do is rely on Media Matters and throw a fit because we won't accept Media Matters as evidence!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back