Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Darn that Freedom of speech! :eusa_snooty::hmpf:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that is funny, spreading flat out lies is "free speech" to you right wing hacks :lmao: :lmao:

I have yet to see you prove they are lies, except for the laughable Media Matters.

Your other link from Yahoo turned out to help me, instead of you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The video is of fox themself spreading the lie you idiot. Holy hell are you stupid.
Thanks for the laughs though, I am nearly in tears from laughing so hard at what a complete moron you are and the stupid shit you post. Keep up the good work :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO ONE is suppressing any rights to vote. And if you mean laws that require picture ID? YOU are wrong it suppresses nothing.

What Obama is doing to the military is WRONG and a REAL threat to voting rights of people that protect the sorry asses of the left that loathe the military anyway. Obama and Holder are showing just how much they do too.:eusa_hand:

YOU are dismissed. :eusa_hand:

He's not doing anything to the military. They can still vote early.

Bullshit.:eusa_hand:

LOL, LOL Read the lawsuit. I quoted it earlier. This law violates the Constitution. It isn't a lie just because you say BS.

Exactly and that's what we are seeing here. Obama wants more freedom (which the GOP claim to want) but in actuality are trying to suppress the vote.

Now fox is spreading flat out lies that giving more freedom is in some way against the troops.

This wasn't just a twist, but downright, full blow lie on Fox's part, though with how much Willard is against the ropes getting his ass kicked by Obama, they are going to pull out all the dirty tricks they can to try and smear him.

Those on the far right don't care about lying, dirty tricks, voter fraud and suppression, just as long as the GOP are doing it,...

It's not just Fox, Rmoney himself is saying it on his Facebook page.

Not surprised in the least. As soon as FOX comes out with a lie, Romney runs with it. Not surprising, just disappointing.

Up until now, GOP Presidential candidates didn't shout "voter fraud" themselves to justify laws for voter suppression; they left it up to surrogates. Something's different this year.

Now that is funny, spreading flat out lies is "free speech" to you right wing hacks :lmao: :lmao:

I have yet to see you prove they are lies, except for the laughable Media Matters.

The video is of fox themself spreading the lie you idiot. Holy hell are you stupid.
Thanks for the laughs though, I am nearly in tears from laughing so hard at what a complete moron you are and the stupid shit you post. Keep up the good work :clap2:

It's not a lie, you guys keep claiming it's a lie, but you avoid my questions and whine about them.

BTW,

President Barack Obama's campaign is supporting a move by 15 military groups that want to intervene in its lawsuit against Ohio's top elections official.

The president's campaign is arguing the battleground state's law unfairly ends in-person voting for most Ohioans three days earlier than it does for military and overseas voters. They say such disparate treatment is unconstitutional, and all voters should be able to vote on those final three days before Election Day.

The military groups, including AMVETS, are concerned the lawsuit could threaten voter protections afforded to service members, such as an extended voting period. They want to join in the lawsuit.

Obama campaign attorneys said in a court filing Friday they support the groups' request to intervene, and they aren't challenging legislators' authority to accommodate military voters.

Obama campaign backs groups' request in Ohio suit | WashingtonExaminer.com

Guess it isn't a lie those 15 military organizations are joing the State of Ohio in this law suit.

What you got to say now?

Not surprised in the least. As soon as FOX comes out with a lie, Romney runs with it. Not surprising, just disappointing.

Up until now, GOP Presidential candidates didn't shout "voter fraud" themselves to justify laws for voter suppression; they left it up to surrogates. Something's different this year.

I think what's different is that Romney is a terrible candidate and a terrible person who doesn't mind lying outright.

Pathetic.

It's not a lie, you guys keep claiming it's a lie, but you avoid my questions and whine about them.

BTW,

President Barack Obama's campaign is supporting a move by 15 military groups that want to intervene in its lawsuit against Ohio's top elections official.

The president's campaign is arguing the battleground state's law unfairly ends in-person voting for most Ohioans three days earlier than it does for military and overseas voters. They say such disparate treatment is unconstitutional, and all voters should be able to vote on those final three days before Election Day.

The military groups, including AMVETS, are concerned the lawsuit could threaten voter protections afforded to service members, such as an extended voting period. They want to join in the lawsuit.

Obama campaign attorneys said in a court filing Friday they support the groups' request to intervene, and they aren't challenging legislators' authority to accommodate military voters.

Guess it isn't a lie those 15 military organizations are joing the State of Ohio in this law suit.

What you got to say now?

Who cares? What does that have to do with anything? You like repeating yourself though don't you.

Washington Examiner-Now that's funny, LOL.

Amazing how the Koch suckers at FOX get away with what they do. No wonder Canada doesn't want these liars on their airwaves.

Here's the print article from FOX:

Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military | Fox News

And buried deep inside the article is this ounce of plausible deniablity:

While the lawsuit does not restrict the ability of military personnel to cast their ballots early, both sides know how volatile an issue this can be.

I think what's different is that Romney is a terrible candidate and a terrible person who doesn't mind lying outright.

Pathetic.

I think it's just the guy in the White House. His Presidency represents a demographic shift which scares the shit out of Republicans to the point that they're pulling out all stops.

Oh my goodness another source says it's true.

15 military organizations have joined the laws suit!

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Fifteen military groups are opposing a federal lawsuit in Ohio brought by President Barack Obama's campaign because they say it could threaten voter protections afforded to service members, such as the extended time they have to cast a ballot.

Obama's campaign and Democrats filed the lawsuit last month against Ohio's top elections official in a dispute over the battleground state's law that restricts early, in-person voting during the final three days before Election Day.

The campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party contend the law unfairly ends in-person voting for most Ohioans three days earlier than it does for military and overseas voters.
Attorneys for the Democrats argue such "disparate" treatment is
unconstitutional, and all voters should be able to vote on those days.

AMVETS, the National Guard Association of the United States, the Association of the U.S. Army and other organizations asked a judge late Wednesday to dismiss the lawsuit.

Military groups oppose Obama campaign Ohio lawsuit

Pathetic.

I think it's just the guy in the White House. His Presidency represents a demographic shift which scares the shit out of Republicans to the point that they're pulling out all stops.

Yep, I think you're right.

Pathetic.

Yep, I think you're right.

In other words when libs are losing, just claim it's racism!

BTW,

What you got to say now?

Who cares? What does that have to do with anything? You like repeating yourself though don't you.

Washington Examiner-Now that's funny, LOL.

YEAH, no one is telling the truth EXCEPT MEDIA MATTERS!!!!!!!!!

And YOU want to talk about funny?

You lose again!

I love this you guy's bitch and complain about one media outlet lying and your source for the proof of the one outlets lying is another outlet well known for it's lying too funny.
images

He's not doing anything to the military. They can still vote early.

Bullshit.:eusa_hand:

LOL, LOL Read the lawsuit. I quoted it earlier. This law violates the Constitution. It isn't a lie just because you say BS.

The law violates the Constitution how????????

We didn't used to have early voting, but now that we have it, IT'S IN THE CONSTITTUION??????????

You libs keep twisting yourself into pretzels.

I'll keep laughing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What part of 2000 did you miss, moron???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back