Fox is Reporting

IF you want to call what they've been doing as *cough* "investing" :doubt: . Investing in 'what' is the question. They put together "deals" that they themselves referred to as "shitty deals".

(Snipped for space)

CG has no qualms w/ what they were doing apparently :rolleyes:

DotCom has no brain apparently. :eek:

CG is supposedy praised by the RW's on this board as a genius and this is the best retort she can muster? :eusa_eh:
5.gif

I am? Who knew?

Shame that no one says likewise about you, huh? Even the left ain't completely without brains.

Like you not having a problem with the law clinton signed mandating bad loans which caused the housing market collapse.

The CRA did not cause the "collapse". Derivative trading is what caused it.

I believe it to be the major facet to the event.

Repackaging old debt with new debt, restructuring the new debt/old debt with fanny/freddy's approval allowed America to put off payment of the older debts by paying old debts off with new debts.

:rofl:

Ponzi what????

You believe it, huh? Well, then it MUST be true.

I was just reading where even their dreaded Micky D's was allowing the occupiers to use their facilities. The businesses up there have been very patient and generous to these protesters. It's ironic considering these are the 'Evil Businesses' these occupiers want to shut down. I just think these people are lost. The Shitter Revolution should be discontinued.

Last edited:
I was just reading where even their dreaded Micky D's was allowing the occupiers to us their facilities.

Good Lord, Moses, Mary, Michelle Obama and Bill Ayers' sous chef dont tell me these poor folks are forced to protest in a food desert.

Maybe Micky D's aint so evil after all? They've been very polite and generous to the occupiers. In fact all businesses have been up there. Maybe the occupiers should reconsider demonizing businesses so much? Just a thought anyway. Later.

US: Wall Street Protesters Plan 'Millionaires' March' In New York's Affluent Upper East Side | World News | Sky News

The latest "Wall Street protest" will involve a march to the Upper East Side homes of some of New York's top businessmen, reports suggest.

Stay away from people's private homes, assholes.

^ Good suggestion CG...

Seems rational... which is why I don't expect the protesters to take that suggestion. They do not appear to value rational behavior.

Follow 'em on twitter.... it's hysterical. I think they forget that people can see what they're saying. :lol:

I stopped reading after the words "FOX Is Reporting" Zzzzzz.....!
The only ones who will report it fairly.
They are using BIG BUCKS to do what they are doing and the list goes on while complaing about BIG BUCKS ... stupid.
If I didnt have to work I would start a commune and become rich off the stupid!!

I hear Australia is looking for Immigrants. ;)

"Zanadu Down Under"
Kibbutznik's Wanted. ;)
Let's start a rumor. ;)
:razz:

In all seriousness,these protesters do seem a bit nasty. Tea Partiers handle themselves much better. And they clean up their themselves.

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Do u have anything but hearsay and conjecture?

Can you not use google?

US: Wall Street Protesters Plan 'Millionaires' March' In New York's Affluent Upper East Side | World News | Sky News

Fucking idiot.

Link does not support the assertion.

2 million so far estimated as the clean up costs, now you know the shitters ain't gonna pay that two million..
That's right. They oughtta charge them $250 per couple per night, expropriate the grounds of their universities and turn them into fish hatcheries, because all they're turning out right now is a buncha free-loading toads.

Last edited:

Seems rational... which is why I don't expect the protesters to take that suggestion. They do not appear to value rational behavior.

Follow 'em on twitter.... it's hysterical. I think they forget that people can see what they're saying. :lol:

:eusa_shhh::lol:

Forum List

Back