Fox is Reporting

Remember when your team was throwing bricks threw windows and cutting off peoples gas?

right on, time to show up at the door step and remind these Freddy free loaders (bankers and wall street) who's money they are "investing". A good wake up call if you ask me.

oh, if you read closely, you will see I made no reference to violence. If they stay on a public street, even if it is down the street, I say right on.

IF you want to call what they've been doing as *cough* "investing" :doubt: . Investing in 'what' is the question. They put together "deals" that they themselves referred to as "shitty deals".

(Snipped for space)

CG has no qualms w/ what they were doing apparently :rolleyes:

DotCom has no brain apparently. :eek:

Those who don't want to see the truth, close their eyes. Those who don't want to hear the truth, put their hands over their ears. Those who don't want to learn refuse to read. Those who don't want to learn never see, hear or experience the truth.

Don't let your biases hold you from the truth. Open your mind and evaluate.

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Got the address or name of a property owner who has had their private home "stormed"?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Occupy Wall Street is on the move ... uptown.

Why uptown? Because that's where the rich folks live!

Community groups and progressive organizations that have been working with the broader Occupy Wall Street movement marched on Tuesday to the homes of JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500) CEO Jamie Dimon, billionaire David Koch, hedge fund honcho John Paulson, Howard Milstein, and News Corp (NWSA, Fortune 500) CEO Rupert Murdoch.

Just one?

Planned brite boi, planned.

{A group calling itself 99 New York is going to stage a march today in support of Occupy Wall Street. It includes UnitedNY, Strong Economy for All Coaltition, NY Communities for Change, the Working Families Party and a bunch of other community organizations. They plan to march to the homes of several }

OWS Is Coming Home to Roost | MyFDL

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Got the address or name of a property owner who has had their private home "stormed"?

Just one?

Hazzard a guess. Who lives in that area? One of the Koch Brothers, the CEO of JP Morgan Chase, and Rupert Murdoch. Hmmm. Let's wait and see what happens.

US: Wall Street Protesters Plan 'Millionaires' March' In New York's Affluent Upper East Side | World News | Sky News

The latest "Wall Street protest" will involve a march to the Upper East Side homes of some of New York's top businessmen, reports suggest.

Stay away from people's private homes, assholes.

This is very similar to incidents that happened in demonstrations just before the Revolutionary War. And these people are now considered patriots.

The rich are bad!!! They have things that I don't have!!!!

Now that I am a full-grown adult (physically only), I'm going to break the law so I can get what I want!!!! And I want whatever they have earned!!!

I want it!

What the fuck kind of immature whiners is that generation????

US: Wall Street Protesters Plan 'Millionaires' March' In New York's Affluent Upper East Side | World News | Sky News

The latest "Wall Street protest" will involve a march to the Upper East Side homes of some of New York's top businessmen, reports suggest.

Stay away from people's private homes, assholes.

This is very similar to incidents that happened in demonstrations just before the Revolutionary War. And these people are now considered patriots.
And, what?

You can bet Pelosi, Rahm the left and everyone else who are currently praising these nitwits will quickly divorce themselves from the mess.

After all if there is violence someone might call em terrorists or Natzi's.

One would think so, but no one's every lost money underestimating the brain power of the Pelosis and Rahms of the world.

I predict there will be violence, and when the police will restore peace and order, the left will be calling them the bad guys.

Forum List

Back