Fox Host: How Do We Spot 'Bad Guys' If We Don't Know 'Tone Of Their Skin'?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Fox News anchor Shannon Bream on Wednesday pondered how observers would've known that the gunmen who perpetuated the terrorist attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo were bad guys if they didn't know what their skin color was.
Bream's comments were made during an in-depth conversation on the Fox show "Outnumbered" about why the terrorist attacks in France provided support for the militarization of police in the United States.

Co-host Eric Bolling said militarized police would dissuade "bad" guys from doing the "bad thing" they were thinking about doing.

Co-host Kennedy Montgomery, who goes by just the name "Kennedy," noted that "sometimes bad guys don't look like bad guys."

That's when Bream joined in.

"That's my question about these guys because if we know they were speaking unaccented French and they had, you know, ski masks on, do we even know what color they were," Bream said. "What the tone of their skin was. I mean what if they didn't look like typical bad guys?'

Fox Host How Do We Spot Bad Guys If We Don t Know Tone Of Their Skin

Seriously though... How would we of known? I mean its not racism, its just...... Uhhh I dont know what to call it! But dont we all know that bad guys have a darker skin complexion!?
eusa_doh.gif
Typical FOX News....Oh yea and dont forget, we gotta beat the drums of war now...

These days giving a meaningful description of a suspect is impossible.

You see someone mug an old lady and run off with her purse.

So you call the police on your cell phone.....

You tell them what you saw done but if you:

Tell them the perp was a male you're sexist.
Tell them the perp was female and you're at war with women.
Tell them the perp was black (or brown or yellow or anything other than white) you're a racist.
Tell them the perp had a big nose and you're an anti-semite.
Tell them the perp was fat and you are weightist.
Tell them the perp was short and you hate the vertically challenged.

So you don't call and look away, act nonchalant and slither along having seen NOTHING; having seen NOTHING..............

The new American way!.

Fox News anchor Shannon Bream on Wednesday pondered how observers would've known that the gunmen who perpetuated the terrorist attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo were bad guys if they didn't know what their skin color was.
Bream's comments were made during an in-depth conversation on the Fox show "Outnumbered" about why the terrorist attacks in France provided support for the militarization of police in the United States.

Co-host Eric Bolling said militarized police would dissuade "bad" guys from doing the "bad thing" they were thinking about doing.

Co-host Kennedy Montgomery, who goes by just the name "Kennedy," noted that "sometimes bad guys don't look like bad guys."

That's when Bream joined in.

"That's my question about these guys because if we know they were speaking unaccented French and they had, you know, ski masks on, do we even know what color they were," Bream said. "What the tone of their skin was. I mean what if they didn't look like typical bad guys?'

Fox Host How Do We Spot Bad Guys If We Don t Know Tone Of Their Skin

Seriously though... How would we of known? I mean its not racism, its just...... Uhhh I dont know what to call it! But dont we all know that bad guys have a darker skin complexion!?
eusa_doh.gif
Typical FOX News....Oh yea and dont forget, we gotta beat the drums of war now...

Total bullshit alert. They were talking about libtards not allowing the cops to do any obvious racial profiling. For example, looking for arabs when looking for arabs DUH!!

Tell them the perp was black (or brown or yellow or anything other than white) you're a racist.

So you don't call and look away, act nonchalant and slither along having seen NOTHING; having seen NOTHING..............

The new American way!.

giphy.gif

The point went WAY over your head.

Using a description when you are at the scene to describe the SPECIFIC person who committed a crime is not any of those things you described.

The point is that they are saying that a SPECIFIC skin color makes you a bad guy. Like thinking the black guy walking towards you is going to kill you when all he is doing is walking. Or thinking that someone who is brown skinned is a terrorist. It's those perceptions that negatively impacts other people who have nothing to do with any of those incidents.

The funny thing is, these organized crime syndicates know this and they use it against you and police officers. They hire white college girls to be their drug mules. Why? Because a cop isn't going to think that a white college girl is going to be smuggling drugs. I see videos from that ABC show where these actors could only say certain lines but acted like they were stealing. It's association that a certain race ONLY does things with bad intentions. That's wrong.

The new American way!.

giphy.gif

The point went WAY over your head.

Using a description when you are at the scene to describe the SPECIFIC person who committed a crime is not any of those things you described.

The point is that they are saying that a SPECIFIC skin color makes you a bad guy. Like thinking the black guy walking towards you is going to kill you when all he is doing is walking. Or thinking that someone who is brown skinned is a terrorist. It's those perceptions that negatively impacts other people who have nothing to do with any of those incidents.

The funny thing is, these organized crime syndicates know this and they use it against you and police officers. They hire white college girls to be their drug mules. Why? Because a cop isn't going to think that a white college girl is going to be smuggling drugs. I see videos from that ABC show where these actors could only say certain lines but acted like they were stealing. It's association that a certain race ONLY does things with bad intentions. That's wrong.

No. The point was WHEN LOOKING FOR A BLACK SUSPECT YOU CAN START WITH THE BLACK PEOPLE. THE SAME THING WORKS FOR WHITE SUSPECTS YOU DON'T START WITH THE BLACK GUYS WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WHITE GUY.

She was pointing out the obvious. They were wearing masks that defied giving a description.

Although giving a description at all is racist. Look at what happened to George Zimmerman when he gave a description of a prowler.

The point is that they are saying that a SPECIFIC skin color makes you a bad guy.

But for the people who complain about profiling (and democrats in general), specific skin color makes them victims. Can't have it both ways.

“That's my question about these guys because if we know they were speaking unaccented French and they had, you know, ski masks on, do we even know what color they were," Bream said. "What the tone of their skin was. I mean what if they didn't look like typical bad guys?”

Obviously being an idiot is a prerequisite for being a Fox 'news' anchor.

A round table discussion on Fox is a treasure trove of potential out of context stuff for the tax exempt propaganda network, Media Matters to mine. They know that low information idiots on the left will promote promote the propaganda without thinking.

Forum List

Back