FOX commentator says parents of "clock boy" may face fraud charges.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If a white kid did this, he and his parents would be looking at 20 years. But minorities are allowed to commit fraud so don't expect any consequences for this.

New Twist: Tech Experts Raise Questions About TX Teen's 'Homemade Clock'

Sep 3 2015 Tonight on "The Kelly File," Judge Andrew Napolitano reacted to allegations that Texas teenager Ahmed Mohamed did not create a clock and instead simply took apart an existing clock and transplanted the guts into a pencil box.

Electronic experts have said that Mohamed's clock looks astonishingly similar to a clock that was sold in the 1980s by Radio Shack.

Mohamed and his family have not commented about claims that the clock is a hoax, and they are still planning on keeping thousands of dollars in donations and taking legal action against the school and the police.

Judge Napolitano said it now appears that this was a "purposeful hoax."

He added that if the parents were involved in a hoax, then this is a fraud case, since thousands of dollars have been donated to Mohamed through a legal fund and a scholarship fund.

Get this.....

The school principle says there is a lot of information that can't be released. Why? He's a juvenile....and a lot of the info cannot be released. CAIR lawyers cautioned the family not to sign the release. So we can't find out details of the interview the school and cops had with him.

THAT IS why they got him to do it....he's a juvenile....and wouldn't face much punishment.

That is his OPINION, based on his experience as a judge.

However......................he doesn't know all the facts, which is why he's a COMMENTATOR telling you his OPINION.

When the authorities press charges, THEN I'll look at if he's done anything criminal.

Until then? Innocent until proven guilty.

1398878744871.jpg

I can see the headline now:

Muslim Boy gets 20 to Life for buying Clock Parts and Building a Clock.

While the OP cries "A white boy wouldnt be able to put a clock in a box because...systematic racism"

Did the so called adults on FAUX even google "make your own clock?" There are literally thousands of different sites that give directions.

This is so much fun watching the RW dig themselves in deeper and deeper and deeper on this issue.

HAHAHA. You left wing loons are the ones who dug yourself into a hole. This stupid kid just REPACKAGED a store-bought clock and said "I built a clock". Idiot obama should have stayed out of this till all the facts were in.

However......................he doesn't know all the facts, which is why he's a COMMENTATOR telling you his OPINION.

When the authorities press charges, THEN I'll look at if he's done anything criminal.

Unless he were a cop or a white person accused of a racism incident, right?

Unless he were a cop or a white person accused of a racism incident, right?

Oh....no....but that's different....

Forum List

Back