FOX "Business" channel?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I used to like Maria Bartiromo, she's a smart lady, but this (so called) business channel of hers has almost no business news at all. I watched 3 - 40 min. segments of her channel on successive days. All of her news stories and guests centered around the usual right wing sound bites - Hunter Biden, the southern border, the evils of liberalism etc. No mergers, ETF's, balance sheets or corporate sales figures of any kind. Instead, hers was nothing more than an extension of FOX political news.

It takes a lot more than simply flashing the Dow Jones ticker in the lower part of the screen to qualify as a "business" channel.

I used to like Maria Bartiromo, she's a smart lady, but this (so called) business channel of hers has almost no business news at all. I watched 3 - 40 min. segments of her channel on successive days. All of her news stories and guests centered around the usual right wing sound bites - Hunter Biden, the southern border, the evils of liberalism etc. No mergers, ETF's, balance sheets or corporate sales figures of any kind. Instead, hers was nothing more than an extension of FOX political news.

It takes a lot more than simply flashing the Dow Jones ticker in the lower part of the screen to qualify as a "business" channel.
Yep. It definitely changed over time, and is now of little use to investors. All partisan politics all the time.

CNBC and Bloomberg can be bad enough with all their happy talk and features, but they're much more useful for raw facts, data, and analysis.

I like the Schwab network too.

She sold out when she fled CNBC and took the big contract from Fox. She's been sliding slowly toward the alt-right ever since. I've always been amused by Fox's ability to make even the most mundane story a political bender against leftists and liberals. :)

Notice that show will also never discuss labor issues. How's labor doing? They talk about corporations but never the workers.

I never miss Maria Bartiromo.
She has politics from the business perspective, what are democrat policies doing, what are Republican policies doing.
Her show is not as political or one-sided as Hannity.
If you don't like business and politics, don't watch. She has viewers to spare.

If you like business from just the democrat perspective watch CNBC. Andrew is your guy.

She has politics from the business perspective, what are democrat policies doing, what are Republican policies doing.

If you like business from just the democrat perspective watch CNBC. Andrew is your guy.
Tell us again how liberal Fox has become

Neil Cavuto is your paradigm of hope. The fucker is on at least three hours a day.

And since when is politics not directly connected to finance when it comes to picking winners and losers?

She rarely discusses business issues without an extreme right wing slant on politics. It simply takes away from the fact that she really isn't a business reporter. And, to be fair, Fox Business isn't paying her to be one either.

CNBC and Bloomberg might be dry and boring, but they discuss business issues minus the political slant.
And don't waste my time with your "leftist" droning. I watch both channels regularly. CNBC may take on a political issue when it's front burner and in the headlines.
Otherwise, it's business as usual. :)

She rarely discusses business issues without an extreme right wing slant on politics. It simply takes away from the fact that she really isn't a business reporter. And, to be fair, Fox Business isn't paying her to be one either.

CNBC and Bloomberg might be dry and boring, but they discuss business issues minus the political slant.
And don't waste my time with your "leftist" droning. I watch both channels regularly. CNBC may take on a political issue when it's front burner and in the headlines. Otherwise, it's business as usual. :)
1. There is no extreme right wing slant on politics. To democrats, moderate views are extreme right-wing views. If you watch all day you see Larry Kudlow, Charles Payne, Liz Clayman, Varney, panel discussion, all kinds of business and financial news.

2. Bullshit. CNBC has a leftist slant from Andrew, but Joe Kernan generally keeps him in line. Becky Quick is apolitical, and tries to keep things from going off the rails. CNBC is fine if you don't mind an urban plantation democrat slant.

I like Fox, you can like CNBC, its all in perspective and opinions. Bloomberg is fine if I'm up early. Frank Holland does a nice job at 5am on CNBC, no politics, just business, the word for the day is "Opinionated".

The goal of the rabid right, is to inject their ideology into every aspect of our lives until it seems like facts/the norm.

In other words, indoctrination.

How did you not see this from the get-go OP?

The goal of the rabid right, is to inject their ideology into every aspect of our lives until it seems like facts/the norm.

In other words, indoctrination. How did you not see this from the get-go OP?
1. The right pushes back on the Left.
2. Colleges and now even primary and secondary education are pushing the Left's ideology. The right has every right to push back, call it parental rights.
3. If you want to discuss "indoctrination" how about these for starters:

From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV vehicles

Neil Cavuto is your paradigm of hope. The fucker is on at least three hours a day.

And since when is politics not directly connected to finance when it comes to picking winners and losers?
With $7 trillion a year in government spending politics is finance.

1. The right pushes back on the Left.
2. Colleges and now even primary and secondary education are pushing the Left's ideology. The right has every right to push back, call it parental rights.
3. If you want to discuss "indoctrination" how about these for starters:

From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV vehicles
When you are ready to post facts and not feelings, then talk to me.

Until then, grow up.

I think people are saying they’d prefer more business from a business perspective.

In other words, indoctrination.

How did you not see this from the get-go OP?
^Fiction, most likely authored by some swarthy fuck in a Third World nation.

Maria didn't say her personal views when she was a reporter on CNBC and now that she's a commentator she does. Are you REALLY that stupid?

And I don't know if you watched opening bell on CNBC, but that was the greatest business show ever on any channel before Mark Haines died. I watched it every morning in the hotel getting ready for work all the years I was in management consulting. I agree I had no idea what Maria's political views were back then. And man, she was a hottie

Maria didn't say her personal views when she was a reporter on CNBC and now that she's a commentator she does. Are you REALLY that stupid?

And I don't know if you watched opening bell on CNBC, but that was the greatest business show ever on any channel before Mark Hains died. I watched it every morning in the hotel getting ready for work all the years I was in management consulting. I agree I had no idea what Maria's political views were back then. And man, she was a hottie
CNBC show! It’s the FOX show that’s trash.

Forum List

Back