FOX "Business" channel?

CNBC show! It’s the FOX show that’s trash.

Right, that's what I said, she was a reporter on CNBC and now she's a commentator on Fox. I directly addressed your post and now I've explained it to you. You still don't understand, do you, vermin? Be honest ...

Right, that's what I said, she was a reporter on CNBC and now she's a commentator on Fox. I directly addressed your post and now I've explained it to you. You still don't understand, do you, vermin? Be honest ...
That would be because Fox Business dangled a shit ton of money in front of her to bolt. :)

I think the consensus all l along has been that the FOX show is bad. I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say! :dunno:

I used to like Maria Bartiromo, she's a smart lady, but this (so called) business channel of hers has almost no business news at all. I watched 3 - 40 min. segments of her channel on successive days. All of her news stories and guests centered around the usual right wing sound bites - Hunter Biden, the southern border, the evils of liberalism etc. No mergers, ETF's, balance sheets or corporate sales figures of any kind. Instead, hers was nothing more than an extension of FOX political news.

It takes a lot more than simply flashing the Dow Jones ticker in the lower part of the screen to qualify as a "business" channel.
You're under the impression that she owns the Fox Business channel?

I think the consensus all l along has been that the FOX show is bad. I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say! :dunno:

You don't understand do as you say, not as you do. That means if we were talking left wing media your standards would flip. You didn't get that? How stupid are you, vermin.

See, Catsnmeters the bull shit we deal with every day from Democrats.

Water is wet! Water is wet? Link!
The sky is blue! The sky is blue? Link!

Now we have we expect to play by the same rules.

Catman - That's hypocrisy

Are you seeing the stupid? If not, let me know I'm drilling a dry hole and I'll move on

I used to like Maria Bartiromo, she's a smart lady, but this (so called) business channel of hers has almost no business news at all. I watched 3 - 40 min. segments of her channel on successive days. All of her news stories and guests centered around the usual right wing sound bites - Hunter Biden, the southern border, the evils of liberalism etc. No mergers, ETF's, balance sheets or corporate sales figures of any kind. Instead, hers was nothing more than an extension of FOX political news.

It takes a lot more than simply flashing the Dow Jones ticker in the lower part of the screen to qualify as a "business" channel.

So quit watching.

I've solved your problem

Not to change the subject, but that was kinda what you were doing with your earlier post, Marc. :eusa_whistle:

FBN is a right leaning channel, It does inject politics, but it does inject business also.

Great point. Also, CNBC has moved left since I watched them all the time too. Though they are primarily business too. Of course the leftists never mention that, it's their ENDLESS double standards. Left + business OK, right + business unacceptable

You don't understand do as you say, not as you do. That means if we were talking left wing media your standards would flip. You didn't get that? How stupid are you, vermin.

See, Catsnmeters the bull shit we deal with every day from Democrats.

Water is wet! Water is wet? Link!
The sky is blue! The sky is blue? Link!

Now we have we expect to play by the same rules.

Catman - That's hypocrisy

Are you seeing the stupid? If not, let me know I'm drilling a dry hole and I'll move on
You sound as stupid as the FOX Business Channel! :rolleyes-41:

That is the logical outcome of Democrats controlling 95% of the Media. It drives the other news outlets to present the non-Democratic Party perspective.

Forum List

Back