Fox Braintrust: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox Guest: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

Ultimately they are correct. The best argument for the continued legalization of abortion is the fact that the government that says you may not have an abortion has likewise given itself the power to say you must have one, as in China. The same holds true for vaccinations. Anytime the government takes control of what you can do with your body, it has given itself the power to dictate ANYTHING they choose.

First of all, the Measles Medical Study 15 years ago in Britain has been debunked. The Shot does NOT cause autism. And that was the claim by the British Doctor. Right after that report was generated many British Parents refused to have their children inoculated. What resulted was an upswing of measles cases in Britain. Here we are 15 years later and some parents are refusing the inoculation of their children. What is happening? Measles, thought to be all but wiped out, is making a comeback.

If they were to make it mandatory like Polio, then it has nothing to do with abortions one way or another. Here, let's look at another way. II wear my seat belts. It's mandatory and has been proven to save lives (mine included). One could argue that seat belt laws will lead to mandatory roll cages. It hasn't. While the roll cage is a great idea, it's a bit much. But to prevent having to install chromealloy roll cages, we should all drive without seat belts. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it.

The ONLY report that has anything negative about the measles inoculations was either debunked or warned to have your child tested to see if they are allergic to it before receiving it. Peanuts comes to mind. A small percentage of the populace will be allergic to Peanuts and a small percentage will be allergic to the Measles serum. Those that have children that can't take it should be pushing the hardest to make it universal since their children would be asseptable to the disease with nothing to block it.

Did you hear me saying otherwise? I am merely stating the obvious. If a government has the power to say you must do something, it also has the power to say you can't. That's all I am addressing. Pay attention.

Once hit dead in the forehead with the stone cold facts, you are not quizzling. Yes, the Government CAN decide that the Measles Inoculation is bad and it can deny it's use. Of course, it had better have some real good reasoning. Reason says that it SHOULD be mandatory. And you can try and deflect all you want.

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

Ultimately they are correct. The best argument for the continued legalization of abortion is the fact that the government that says you may not have an abortion has likewise given itself the power to say you must have one, as in China. The same holds true for vaccinations. Anytime the government takes control of what you can do with your body, it has given itself the power to dictate ANYTHING they choose.

First of all, the Measles Medical Study 15 years ago in Britain has been debunked. The Shot does NOT cause autism. And that was the claim by the British Doctor. Right after that report was generated many British Parents refused to have their children inoculated. What resulted was an upswing of measles cases in Britain. Here we are 15 years later and some parents are refusing the inoculation of their children. What is happening? Measles, thought to be all but wiped out, is making a comeback.

If they were to make it mandatory like Polio, then it has nothing to do with abortions one way or another. Here, let's look at another way. II wear my seat belts. It's mandatory and has been proven to save lives (mine included). One could argue that seat belt laws will lead to mandatory roll cages. It hasn't. While the roll cage is a great idea, it's a bit much. But to prevent having to install chromealloy roll cages, we should all drive without seat belts. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it.

The ONLY report that has anything negative about the measles inoculations was either debunked or warned to have your child tested to see if they are allergic to it before receiving it. Peanuts comes to mind. A small percentage of the populace will be allergic to Peanuts and a small percentage will be allergic to the Measles serum. Those that have children that can't take it should be pushing the hardest to make it universal since their children would be asseptable to the disease with nothing to block it.

Did you hear me saying otherwise? I am merely stating the obvious. If a government has the power to say you must do something, it also has the power to say you can't. That's all I am addressing. Pay attention.

Once hit dead in the forehead with the stone cold facts, you are not quizzling. Yes, the Government CAN decide that the Measles Inoculation is bad and it can deny it's use. Of course, it had better have some real good reasoning. Reason says that it SHOULD be mandatory. And you can try and deflect all you want.

I see you're still incapable of understanding the consequences of an all powerful government. Not surprising.

He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.
The government also says that if you drink a fifth of bourbon, you should've climb behind the wheel of your car for the public good. Is that also as reason for the government to kiss your ass, or are you just that selfish?

What possible rationale could anyone give to refuse to care for their children and the public's health?
I don't drink so that's not a problem. I am willfully putting people in harms way if I do that. Unvaccinated people are healthier in the long run because they have real immune systems instead of creating a fake one by injecting tons of medicines into your body.

Its not ignorance its research and realizing how dangerous these things are...its realizing big pharma will do ANYTHING to hide the fact these vaccines are dangerous and that ALL diseases these vaccines are supposed to protect against were already in STEEP decline BEFORE they were ever made. Its all about profits to hell if a few thousand people die in the process eh? On top of that vaccines create weakened immune systems instead of letting our immune systems fight off sickness. My 2 oldest are in school and have been for 2-4 years depending on which kid we are talking about,next year my 3rd child will be going. I have never left the country but might soon...Maybe vacation to Canada....who knows...
Nonsense. Your argument is to listen to Jenny McCarthy and other non-scientists misdiagnose this whole issue. Sooner or later all states (not just Mississippi, which has a 99.6 vaccination rate) will require them for kids to go to school or people re-enter the country. It's only a matter of time.
Mississippi and West Virginia are run like dictator states and even there people's voices are being heard...I guess it only matters once a child dies THEN they can get a medical exemption...Go ahead try and pass a law forcing everyone to get vaccinated...I will just home school.My argument is facts and truth,yours is to believe propaganda and the media.
But unvaccinated people are NOT healthier! Look at the efficacy of the vaccine! If our natural immunity systems were able to handle infectious disease, there would NOT BE INFECTIOUS DISEASES!

A little more common sense, if you please.

It's about natural antibody build up or imitation of the infection to produce antibodies for immunity. People can still get the illness even after they get the vaccines.
It seems natural was and is better. It's about choice and having respect for each persons ideology.
Some think that natural is better, some think that artificial is better.
25 years ago before we had the bigger push of the flu vaccine there was about 3,000 people who died of the flu.
Now that a majority are getting the flu vaccine we have 49,000 who die of the flu in the U.S.A.
It should always be a choice for Americans and should not be forced for all of us.

Your comparisons to the flu and MMR vaccines makes me fear your lucidity, not just in terms of what vaccines are and can do, but in terms of your finding some biological similarity between the flue and MMR, or polio or smallpox. Whatever you're baseline for information is, it is contrary to the same science and facts accepted by rational people. And I don't mean that as a flame. Rather, something's gone wrong in your head.

While getting and surviving small pox will cause one to be immune, it's not advisable. The vaccine is advisable.

I never mentioned MMR's.
Something has gone wrong in your head to be so anti-freedom.
You probably are for Government controlling the internet too.

Last edited:
He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.
The government also says that if you drink a fifth of bourbon, you should've climb behind the wheel of your car for the public good. Is that also as reason for the government to kiss your ass, or are you just that selfish?

What possible rationale could anyone give to refuse to care for their children and the public's health?
I don't drink so that's not a problem. I am willfully putting people in harms way if I do that. Unvaccinated people are healthier in the long run because they have real immune systems instead of creating a fake one by injecting tons of medicines into your body.

Its not ignorance its research and realizing how dangerous these things are...its realizing big pharma will do ANYTHING to hide the fact these vaccines are dangerous and that ALL diseases these vaccines are supposed to protect against were already in STEEP decline BEFORE they were ever made. Its all about profits to hell if a few thousand people die in the process eh? On top of that vaccines create weakened immune systems instead of letting our immune systems fight off sickness. My 2 oldest are in school and have been for 2-4 years depending on which kid we are talking about,next year my 3rd child will be going. I have never left the country but might soon...Maybe vacation to Canada....who knows...
Nonsense. Your argument is to listen to Jenny McCarthy and other non-scientists misdiagnose this whole issue. Sooner or later all states (not just Mississippi, which has a 99.6 vaccination rate) will require them for kids to go to school or people re-enter the country. It's only a matter of time.
Mississippi and West Virginia are run like dictator states and even there people's voices are being heard...I guess it only matters once a child dies THEN they can get a medical exemption...Go ahead try and pass a law forcing everyone to get vaccinated...I will just home school.My argument is facts and truth,yours is to believe propaganda and the media.
But unvaccinated people are NOT healthier! Look at the efficacy of the vaccine! If our natural immunity systems were able to handle infectious disease, there would NOT BE INFECTIOUS DISEASES!

It's about natural antibody build up or imitation of the infection to produce antibodies for immunity. People can still get the illness even after they get the vaccines.
It seems natural was and is better. It's about choice and having respect for each persons ideology.
25 years ago before we had the bigger push of the flu vaccine there was about 3,000 people who died of the flu.
Now that a majority are getting the flu vaccine we have 49,000 who die of the flu in the U.S.A.
It should always be a choice for Americans and should not be forced for all of us.
If we had not eradicated polio and small pox by way of vaccine, if we had not practically eradicated measles by way of vaccine, if we had not protected children from whopping cough by way of vaccine, you might have a point.

Many folks still believe the lie that vaccines are responsible for autism.

The 'study' that tried to show that has been peer reviewed and dismissed as sloppy science and the 'doctor' who ran the study has lost his license.

Mark Twin said a lie can travel all around the world while the truth is still putting its shoes on. People hung the safety of their children on this lie about autism.

Today, people are searching the internet, believing anything they wish to dismiss public health or leaning on hyper-isolationist politics to avoid vaccinating their children. All these rationales are both irresponsible and ultimately dangerous to the health and safety of others.

Why should we believe the CDC when they lie to us?

The libertarian leaning lack of common sense above boggles the mind.

You should go online and watch c-span's Friday Washington Journal show that had the CDC woman spokesperson. She lied twice and was caught and then she backtracked.

Where is the proof that it is just libertarians and republicans? I bet that it's just as much if not more liberal parents.
After all it's some of the libs that believe in the whole natural thing of a lifestyle.

Last edited:

Your comparisons to the flu and MMR vaccines makes me fear your lucidity, not just in terms of what vaccines are and can do, but in terms of your finding some biological similarity between the flue and MMR, or polio or smallpox. Whatever you're baseline for information is, it is contrary to the same science and facts accepted by rational people. And I don't mean that as a flame. Rather, something's gone wrong in your head.

While getting and surviving small pox will cause one to be immune, it's not advisable. The vaccine is advisable.

I never mentioned MMR's.
Peach, the measles vaccine is the MMR vaccine. Measles mumps and rubella. Get it for your kids, they deserve modern medical treatment.

Rt

Retards are deeply enamored of slippery slope fallacies.

If gays are allowed to marry and people are forced to vaccinate, the next thing you know, you will be forced to marry your dog and you will have to get a distemper vaccination.

No Fakey, the progressive acceptance of government control boggles the mind. Here is a small list of what the government felt were necessary "experiments" that they conducted on the citizenry of the US. Below are just THREE experiments where people DIED because the all powerful government felt that these experiments were needed. So no fakey, it's not a libertarian lack of common sense that drives our concern, it is the progressives lack of common decency that does.

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Nuclear Testing and the Downwinders

Serratia has dark history in region Army test in 1950 may have changed microbial ecology - SFGate

No Fakey, the progressive acceptance of government control boggles the mind. Here is a small list of what the government felt were necessary "experiments" that they conducted on the citizenry of the US. Below are just THREE experiments where people DIED because the all powerful government felt that these experiments were needed. So no fakey, it's not a libertarian lack of common sense that drives our concern, it is the progressives lack of common decency that does.

Serratia has dark history in region Army test in 1950 may have changed microbial ecology - SFGate
What CURRENT experiments are connecting to MMR, smallpox, polio .. or for that matter diphtheria and the two hepatitis illnesses?

You have to remember that Progressives have the same disdain for human life that you find in any modern Communist dictator

You should go online and watch c-span's Friday Washington Journal show that had the CDC woman spokesperson. She lied twice and was caught and then she backtracked.

Where is the proof that it is just libertarians and republicans? I bet that it's just as much if not more liberal parents.
After all it's some of the libs that believe in the whole natural thing of a lifestyle.

I was talking about libertarian lack of common sense and a real non-understanding of the world, not political integrity.

I agree that Dems, libs, centrists, Pubs, cons, etc., all lie.

They get away with it, because We the People generally don't care. Que lastima.

Vaccinating kids is a form of genocide, Frank. Genius sheer genius (sarcasm)
Frank is a misanthropic fucking goof ball. As long as he does not shoot cops and he pays his taxes, the more power to him.

The libertarians can squawk and talk but they don't have the walk, westwall.

You folks are simply political white noise that mainstream normal Americans ignore.

I never mentioned MMR's.
Peach, the measles vaccine is the MMR vaccine. Measles mumps and rubella. Get it for your kids, they deserve modern medical treatment.

If I would have had kids, I would have made sure they got the shots separately and not all together and have had them spaced out. It was still an option back then.
It is no longer an option though. It forces parents to get them all together or not at all.
Why are they forcing parents to get all three together?

Forum List

Back