Fourth Shot!

I said months ago there will be no end to covid shots.

Companies are making billions of dollars on it. Did anyone with a functioning brain actually think they would say "ok we cured covid. Time to stop making billions of dollars"? If you did then you're a retard.

There is no cure to covid, it can't be beat. You'll be getting vaccines for the next decade atleast until the formula becomes generic, then they will stop pushing the vaccines because they no longer hold the patent.

I haven't had a covid shot, hell I haven't had a flu vaccine in over 30 years and I'm just fine. Besides I already had covid.

I won't be scared into an endless cycle of boosters because some asshole company wants to line it's pockets and the president want to force it to exert his control.

Companies are making billions of dollars on it. Did anyone with a functioning brain actually think they would say "ok we cured covid. Time to stop making billions of dollars"? If you did then you're a retard.

There is no cure to covid, it can't be beat. You'll be getting vaccines for the next decade atleast until the formula becomes generic, then they will stop pushing the vaccines because they no longer hold the patent.

I haven't had a covid shot, hell I haven't had a flu vaccine in over 30 years and I'm just fine. Besides I already had covid.

I won't be scared into an endless cycle of boosters because some asshole company wants to line it's pockets and the president want to force it to exert his control.
And you are more protected than those who have had the shot, but no one seems to care.

i wish more folks would see it that way Resnic

~S~

One $$$$Shot......Two $$$$Shots.....Three $$$$Shots........ Four $$$$Shots ......... hundreds of $$$$Shots ......you get my drift.

It was always about the money, never about your health.

We need to know what kinds of investments Fauci and the other DemoKKKrats in congress and the Biden regime have in Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna. I'm sure they're massive.

One $$$$Shot......Two $$$$Shots.....Three $$$$Shots........ Four $$$$Shots ......... hundreds of $$$$Shots ......you get my drift.

It was always about the money, never about your health.
1635414942237.png

We need to know what kinds of investments Fauci and the other DemoKKKrats in congress and the Biden regime have in Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna. I'm sure they're massive.

1635414620014.png

1635414658103.png

I've had the flu vaccine dozens of times.
1635415395465.png

~S~

Not compared to the millions dead because their BMI was too high.
You fatties need to be put into camps to get into acceptable BMI.
as a founding member of the fatties for Trump organization all I ask is that there is a TV available in the camp!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

im working on it though. By April I will be the founding member of the fatties no more for Trump organization.

:cool:

I got the first 2 jabs because it was MY DECISION.

I will no longer comply since my government has decided they have the right to FORCE me to do something. FUCK OFF. No more.

This is sort of where I stand also. My wife is thinking about getting a booster, but she is an RN that literally treats COVID patients so she is bit higher risk of getting it than I am. I told her I did not plan to get any boosters.

Hate to break it to you but vaccinated people infect others with covid also. All getting the shots do is lessen the chance you die if you catch it.
But not nearly to the degree the unvaccinated do

Forum List

Back