Four Texas school systems temporarily close due to COVID outbreaks

Masking was voluntary at the schools. Our Governor has mandated masks for school aged children. Texas' Governor threatened school officials who wanted to mandate masks. The difference is simple.

Florida...with their mini-trump Governor is next.

Where is your evidence that this wouldn’t have happened even if masks were involuntary? The answer is you don’t have any. You completely neglect the very high probability that this may have to do more with the lack of social distancing than anything else.

FireFreakout.gif

Where is your evidence that this wouldn’t have happened even if masks were involuntary? The answer is you don’t have any. You completely neglect the very high probability that this may have to do more with the lack of social distancing than anything else.
Stop reading Facebook and start listening to Doctors...

The test is a fraud.

This is a personal attack on Abbott, who needs to get a doc he can trust....
Abbott needs to take COVID seriously and place the safety and health of Texas children over his political ambitions and devotion to the Former Guy.

Masking was voluntary at the schools. Our Governor has mandated masks for school aged children. Texas' Governor threatened school officials who wanted to mandate masks. The difference is simple.

My Mexican wife and kids just got back from South Texas visiting family. Our relatives are no fans of Trump, never liked a Republican, and have no use for their Governor, Abbott.

Yet when my wife and kids would go to the grocery store, our relatives would tell them to mask up even though there is no mask mandate because many of the immigrants are not vaccinated or they refuse to get vaccinated.

I will take their word for it.

Masks are useless, as we have seen repeatedly and as the manufacturers of said masks state on the box.

Do your virtue signaling on someone other than our kids.

Masks are useless, as we have seen repeatedly and as the manufacturers of said masks state on the box.

Do your virtue signaling on someone other than our kids.
You go ahead and hug as many people on the street as you want. Hey.....give them a big wet kiss. I mean, what do these Doctor's know...right?

You go ahead and hug as many people on the street as you want. Hey.....give them a big wet kiss. I mean, what do these Doctor's know...right?
What doctors? Who are you talking about?

My doctor admitted that masks do noting to stop the spread of an airborne virus. The only reason they wear them in surgery is to LIMIT (can't prevent) staph and other bacterial infections from spittle droplets into the open wound.

He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Why are you so uninformed?

wow only 4? out of the entire state of Texas? Not bad given the onslaught of untested illegals flowing in

in NYC you can’t even go to someone’s house without a vaccine passport due to their mayor and govs failures to manage the chinese virus.

My doctor admitted that masks do noting to stop the spread of an airborne virus. The only reason they wear them in surgery is to LIMIT (can't prevent) staph and other bacterial infections from spittle droplets into the open wound.

Is your Doctor a veterinarian? READ AND TRY TO COMPREHEND!

"But health experts say the evidence is clear that masks can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and that the more people wearing masks, the better."

Yes, let Texans stay in Texas.

Experts told PolitiFact it’s fair for people to be concerned about the virus spreading among those living in tight quarters, such as migrant detention centers or prisons. They said some migrants may even be contributing to COVID-19 caseloads.

"But given the extensive transmission already in the U.S., the immigration contribution is akin to pouring a bucket of water into a swimming pool," William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University, told PolitiFact for its check of DeSantis. "It’s hard to measure and pretty trivial."

Please Grow a Brain!

Abbott needs to take COVID seriously and place the safety and health of Texas children over his political ambitions and devotion to the Former Guy.

You are a Mossad liar who lives in Israel.

Hey DUMBASS ....

The students have to have a note from their parents/guardian to NOT wear a mask which means the majority of students were wearing mask.

If mask work then why aren't mask working.

Fuckin' Dumbass Leftist !!!

Forum List

Back