Why does my thread not transfer to active topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that, but I'm sick of them taking topics from one forum to another. You post something in Current Events. Well, new stories are current events. Then they move the topic to Breaking News. Wait a minute, isn't current events also breaking news?

Unless a topic doesn't fit the forum, I wish they'd leave it alone. The only way to follow it after it's moved is by using Alerts which is a pain in the ass to go through.

I don't know about that, but I'm sick of them taking topics from one forum to another. You post something in Current Events. Well, new stories are current events. Then they move the topic to Breaking News. Wait a minute, isn't current events also breaking news?

Unless a topic doesn't fit the forum, I wish they'd leave it alone. The only way to follow it after it's moved is by using Alerts which is a pain in the ass to go through.
They do it to me, too. I am sure that most of the mods are Democrats. If you post something that makes Dems look bad, the mods try to hide it so few people will see it.

Yeah the thread moving is past old

A current event moved to some obscure forum....and it's only happening on anything critical of Slow Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back