Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

"If you do the crime you should do the time."

And no true patriotic American will object strenuously to the earnest poster 'Blasters' epigram above.
And all true patriotic Americans will applaud the actions reported today against a J6 "Insurrectionist". Which, by the way, the judge repeatedly judged were the actions of the defendant. So, for those who argue that J6 was not an attempted insurrection....this judge, this court, has established that indeed it was, and this defendant was a perpetrator of the attempt.

For example there was this:

"Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed line of police sentenced after tearful apology

“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection," the judge said before delivering 68-month jail term. (emphasis by my avatar)
----------------------------------------------------
By KYLE CHENEY -- Politico 02/01/2023 04:55 PM EST

"A Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed a chemical irritant at about 15 police officers — and later bragged about it in a video interview — was sentenced Wednesday to 68 months in prison. This is one of the stiffest Jan. 6 sentences handed down to date.

Daniel Caldwell, a 51-year-old Marine Corps veteran, delivered a tearful apology in court to the officers he sprayed, expressing remorse for his actions that day and pleading with U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly for mercy.
But Kollar-Kotelly repeatedly described Caldwell as an “insurrectionist” and noted that his deployment of chemical spray at officers created such an intense cloud that it nearly broke the depleted police line by itself.
“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection,” the judge said. “You were an insurrectionist.”
Kollar-Kotelly also put his involvement in the broader Jan. 6 attack in the context of previous challenges to the United States government. She said it was crucial for her sentence to “fortify against the revolutionary fervor that you and others felt on Jan. 6 and may still feel today.”

“Insurrection is not,” she said, “and cannot ever be warranted.”

The Deep State is loose confederation of career government officials in high or important positions inside washington dc, mostly but not limited to the DOJ and the FBI, who conspire and operate in the shadows to influence and control the government
And Trump hired how many of these guys? Barr, Pompeo, Haley, Sessions, etc....

Was he just inept or completely incompetent.

Thanks for posting something so vividly crazy.

Its not 'crazy'. Its honest. Most conservatives will try and give lip service to 'law and order'. But they're authoritarians. They want power they believe they are entitled to. With their resentment feeding their entitlement.

Blaster is just saying the quiet part out loud.

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif
The seditious conspiracy to partake in a rebellion, an insurrection

Its not 'crazy'. Its honest. Most conservatives will try and give lip service to 'law and order'. But they're authoritarians. They want power they believe they are entitled to. With their resentment feeding their entitlement.

Blaster is just saying the quiet part out loud.
It is patently crazy to think that people who assaulted police officers should get the medal of honor. Of course he'll now hedge and try to move the goalposts.

Of you believe that political violence to overthrow an election deserves reward.

You're a conservative. And conservatives are authoritarians. The constitution and democracy are mere impediments to your ilk.

No thank you.

I dunno, but attempting to overthrow the government is much worse. Back to kindergarten where most nonTrumpsters learn even if everybody else is doing something, it is still wrong if you do it.
Yeah. They lie too

Same premise. I don't like the results of something so the results should be changed to accommodate me.
If you want to hear that the protest got out of hand and went too far I never denied that

But the Deep State is using it as its Reichstag fire to persecute conservatives as traitors

Thats an ugly word and its not true

If you want to hear that the protest got out of hand and went too far I never denied that

But the Deep State is using it as its Reichstag fire to persecute conservatives as traitors

Thats an ugly word and its not true

Of course it's true. Those fuckers stormed the Capitol to prevent the winner of the 2020 election from being certified. They wanted the loser of the election certified. That's overthrowing the government and that makes them traitors.

Forum List

Back