Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

Of course it's true. Those fuckers stormed the Capitol to prevent the winner of the 2020 election from being certified. They wanted the loser of the election certified. That's overthrowing the government and that makes them traitors.
Wrong

The vast majority of the protesters were doing just that - protesting a stolen election

In retrospect it was foolish

But it was a warning to the Swamp to hold honest elections

Wrong

The vast majority of the protesters were doing just that - protesting a stolen election

In retrospect it was foolish

But it was a warning to the Swamp to hold honest elections

They themselves said they were in there to "stop the steal." That's an attempt to get the winner of the election thrown out and the loser of the election installed as the president elect.

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif
Seditionists will sedition.

Traitors all of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
They were using crutches, canes, baseball bats etc as weapons, twerp.
Because those are the most effective weapons available to American citizenry, amirite? :D

Nothing says you mean business in America like not bringing a gun, amirite?

You think those who assault cops should get medals and you think cops who do their job should be persecuted. I'm happy to put my intellect up against yours any day of the week fuckstain.
I'd put your intellect up against a literal retard and give it 50/50 odds on the winner.

Don’t need weapons and don’t need to overthrow the government for it to be an insurrection. Get a dictionary
Yeah, you can just cheat the elections, amirite?

Maybe put on a fraudulent impeachment?

‘In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.’

Again, there’s clearly something wrong with Trump sycophants – this level of dishonesty and lying is pathological.

"Armed" means they had dungs, not hollow aluminum flagpoles. That's what the police mean when they say someone was "armed."

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif
Hope they fucking rot.

Trump and crew told me to get on the short bus and go there to stop the steal.
They'll do it again. And even after they convict him of trying to steal the Georgia election. They are that fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back