Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

So how many ANTIFA rioters that actually burned public and private buildings, cars, vandalized, looted, went to prison?
If you don't know, then how do you know there are any? What and who is ANTIFA? Fictional characters? Who's in charge? Where is their office? Do you have an address? Who funds them?

Because those are the most effective weapons available to American citizenry, amirite? :D

Nothing says you mean business in America like not bringing a gun, amirite?
If that's all there was, Trump would have never told his folks to take the mags down.

Show us the proof of a stolen election liar?
Show me proof of an investigation into that election. There was none by the people with the power to do so.

None. I find that very telling with how contested it was and still is. Democrats keeps wanting to say "Nothing to see here."

So why don't Democrats have an investigation to prove the election wasn't cheated and restore faith in elections in America? :rolleyes-41:

Trump tried exactly that in 2016, but picked a crappy team. (or got their names whispered into his ear by someone with less than the best of intentions)

Anti-fa is commited! Going so far undercover to discredit MAGA by making it look like Trump's supporters attacked the capitol...... that they're willing to go prison?

That'd dedication!
That's mentally distubed in a very bad way.

Show me proof of an investigation into that election. There was none by the people with the power to do so.

None. I find that very telling with how contested it was and still is. Democrats keeps wanting to say "Nothing to see here."

So why don't Democrats have an investigation to prove the election wasn't cheated and restore faith in elections in America? :rolleyes-41:

Trump tried exactly that in 2016, but picked a crappy team. (or got their names whispered into his ear by someone with less than the best of intentions)
Call Dominion. They can tell you all about it. Their law suit is looking good, FOR THEM.

The law is investigating in Georgia, and an indictment is on its way.

Calling to hang Mike Pence is an attempt to overthrow the government.
Petitioning the government for a redress of grievances is in what amendment, fucktarded commie?
1/6 was exercising rights granted by The Constitution.

So why don't Democrats have an investigation to prove the election wasn't cheated and restore faith in elections in America?

Ummm, they did.
Hell, not only the Dems did.....so did the Republicans. So did some 3rd party players.

I mean by that, earnest poster Duke, that the certification by the individual precincts, the counties, and the states....were done after they had investigated the actual tallies.

And then, with the manufactured controversies by DTrump and his enablers that engendered even more audits and investigations that went on for near two years.

And do we want to talk about the tire-kicking by over 60 courts? (watch the Ben Ginsberg testimony to the J6 Committee)

In short, poster Duke, we can sift, re-sift, and sift again....those numbers infinitum and if no flagrant mistake or misdeeds emerge...well, amigo, America has to be decisive, be can-do.....and get on with life.

So the dawdlers, the indecisive, the foot-draggers, and confused....should go back to the sidelines of life. And get out of the way of he doers, the movers and shakers.

No disrespect intended.

Forum List

Back