Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif
One system of justice for conservatives and another for leftists.

Which one of those inspired Democrats to storm the Capitol to get the loser of the election installed in office?
Didn't want to answer to address your profound hypocrisy, did you, freak? Is questioning an election treason or not?

Well, the deep state (whatever that is), according to you guys has been in power since like 1970, right fuck stain? If not..when has the "deep state" let go of the reins of power?
“Fuck stain?”

Sorry that getting your butt whipped has put you in a grumpy mood

And I not surprised that a limited person such as yourself cant define the “Deep State”

By himself? Of course not. But in a huge, violent mob? Who knows. And again, it doesn't matter if they could pull it off. They still tried.

That's like a thief going into a bank to rob it with no gun, then claiming in court it's not bank robbery since even though he tried to rob it, he couldn't get any money.
I agree that the protesters wanted to ruin congresses day and send them a message

But nothing more

Didn't want to answer to address your profound hypocrisy, did you, freak? Is questioning an election treason or not?

Of course not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Storming the Capitol to prevent the duly elected president from being certified is treason.

Sending fake electors to Congress to get the loser of the election, POTUS, is treason.

The VP unilaterally rejecting electors is treason.

Savvy?

I agree that the protesters wanted to ruin congresses day and send them a message

But nothing more

They themselves said they wanted to prevent Congress from certifying Biden as the winner of the 2020 election.

They themselves said they wanted to assassinate the vice president.

Guess what? I believe them over your revisionism.

Forum List

Back