Four more for Trump

Pennsylvania Georgia and North Carolina have put Trump back in office
How?
He'll have 10 for Winsconsin 20 for Pennsylvania 31 forNorth Carolina and Georgia what is his 214 will give him 275. Oops

No your fantasy didn't happen.

Wisconsin voted for Joe Biden. So did Pennsylvania and Georgia. Only North Carolina voted for trump.

Do you like making such a fool of yourself?

Pennsylvania Georgia and North Carolina have put Trump back in office

Nope. That plus either Arizona, Wisconsin or Michigan might. But those are all leaning or have gone to Biden.

Biden leads in Michigan and Wisconsin with 95% of the vote tallied. That with Arizona puts Biden at 275. With Nevada its 281.

Pennsylvania is gravy at this point. Biden doesn't need it or North Carolina to win the presidency.

If Trump sues and starts openly asking questions about the massive shift in ballots overnight, it could get extremely interesting and full recounts of many states.

Or......it won't. Remember, Trump has claimed fraud in 2016 and 2018. And even his 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without finding any significant evidence of voter fraud. Let alone the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that conservatives are now imagining.

His own government has found no evidence of it. Nor any indication of it before 2020. Shall I quote Trump's own FBI director on how there's no evidence of a national mail voter fraud effort like 6 weeks ago? There's simply no evidence of it.

You should remain open to the possibility.....that this is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe butthurt of losing a fair election.

The problem is, that this time the states will have to explain the massive discrepancy in short period of time. They will also have to explain why they stopped counting votes and as luck would have it, as soon as they returned to counting there were 100% returns for one candidate (by some reports and screenshots of return totals).

What discrepancies?

You're using vague, unsupported language to support vague, unsupported language. Where undefined 'discrepancies' support the idea of an undefined 'fraud'.

And of course, accusations of 'discrepancies' were made in 2016. And in 2018. And resulted in nothing, no evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Remember, the conspiracy that is being imagined by conservatives is wildly elaborate, fantastically complex, and backed by no particuluar evidence. Worse, the exact same conspiracy, verbatim, was made in 2016 and 2018.......and were factually baseless.

It's dangerous on many levels. You are setting yourselves up to be a Central America despot if Americans don't trust the process. None of this seems normal. You know it and I know it. I stayed up all night watching, I couldn't even sleep because I was baffled at the reporting and the 5 states that simply stopped counting votes.

This is a federal election, not the local dog catcher election. It doesn't make sense. Even others have said "one cannot blame a guy who isn't normally a conspiracy theorists to start wondering what the hell is up".

Counting the ballots cast is what you're supposed to do. Trump demanded that the ballot counting STOP before about 15 million ballots had been counted.....because he was afraid of losing.

That's what despots do.

I agree with your post except the fraud.

There was wide spread fraud in the 2018 election in North Carolina. So bad, in fact, that they had to hold a new election.

The problem with the trump people in this case, it was the trump people committing the fraud.

Forum List

Back