Four more for Trump

Pennsylvania Georgia and North Carolina have put Trump back in office
YES IF he flips NEVADA also!

Georgia and North Carolina look solid.

Nevada has a lot of votes not counted and election officials said no updates today. No updates mean they are stealing or throwing away Republican votes.
Now that computes.
1604516912349.png

How?
He'll have 10 for Winsconsin 20 for Pennsylvania 31 forNorth Carolina and Georgia what is his 214 will give him 275. Oops

They will NOT allow Trump to win.

I first felt he was doing bad, then I saw there was hope, then I saw the vote counting stop.

The last four years have made me a Conspiracy Guy and I hate it. I know I'm not alone.

Nevada has a lot of votes not counted and election officials said no updates today. No updates mean they are stealing or throwing away Republican votes.

Potential fraud in Nevada as culinary workers who lost their jobs due to pandemic downturn and moved out of state were mailed ballots! Possible harvesting of these ballots for the Dem column.

Potential fraud in Nevada as culinary workers who lost their jobs due to pandemic downturn and moved out of state were mailed ballots! Possible harvesting of these ballots for the Dem column.
It is the best bet and there is still a lot of votes

Now that computes.
View attachment 411177
Most of the states geography is Republican but the population centers Reno and Las Vegas are Democratic.

IF the early vote is from the cities, it bodes well for TRUMP.

Can't believe my State decides this election. Less Demonicrat fraud I mean.

Most of the states geography is Republican but the population centers Reno and Las Vegas are Democratic.

So Trump can still lose Michigan if he wins Nevada ?

How?
He'll have 10 for Winsconsin 20 for Pennsylvania 31 forNorth Carolina and Georgia what is his 214 will give him 275. Oops

They will NOT allow Trump to win.

I first felt he was doing bad, then I saw there was hope, then I saw the vote counting stop.

The last four years have made me a Conspiracy Guy and I hate it. I know I'm not alone.
Yes, it was really sudden and nobody knew what was happening. PA, WI, and MI all stopped at about 10:30 EST with Trump in a comfy lead, and suddenly, overnight, BAM!!!

Something ain't stirring the kool-aid.

ABC news has pulled Arizona away from biden...said they shouldn't have called it so soon.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS Dropped Off in USPS Boxes at Detroit Absentee Ballot Processing Center at 3:30 AM After Election

Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.

According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election.

ABC news has pulled Arizona away from biden...said they shouldn't have called it so soon.

That's a clear sign that they see he doesn't need it.

Fox "Election Desk" was desperate to call this for Biden, the creepy guy Chris Stirwelt, just as in the Mid Terms, was adamant, "we are getting it right". I remember they called an election in the mid terms with like 2% in and many still in line voting ffs.

They just want it up on the board to give the appearance Trump has no shot. Once the MSM give Biden another state, they will say, "ok take down AZ, he's got this".

Nope. That plus either Arizona, Wisconsin or Michigan might. But those are all leaning or have gone to Biden.

Biden leads in Michigan and Wisconsin with 95% of the vote tallied. That with Arizona puts Biden at 275. With Nevada its 281.

Pennsylvania is gravy at this point. Biden doesn't need it or North Carolina to win the presidency.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS Dropped Off in USPS Boxes at Detroit Absentee Ballot Processing Center at 3:30 AM After Election

Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.

According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election.

They suddenly appeared.

Lemme guess, 8:1 for Biden if not 100%.

Nope. That plus either Arizona, Wisconsin or Michigan might. But those are all leaning or have gone to Biden.

Biden leads in Michigan and Wisconsin with 95% of the vote tallied. That with Arizona puts Biden at 275. With Nevada its 281.

Pennsylvania is gravy at this point. Biden doesn't need it or North Carolina to win the presidency.

If Trump sues and starts openly asking questions about the massive shift in ballots overnight, it could get extremely interesting and full recounts of many states.

So Trump can still lose Michigan if he wins Nevada ?

He can lose michigan but he needs either nevada or arizona AND take PA, NC, GA.

If Trump sues and starts openly asking questions about the massive shift in ballots overnight, it could get extremely interesting and full recounts of many states.

Or......it won't. Remember, Trump has claimed fraud in 2016 and 2018. And even his 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without finding any significant evidence of voter fraud. Let alone the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that conservatives are now imagining.

His own government has found no evidence of it. Nor any indication of it before 2020. Shall I quote Trump's own FBI director on how there's no evidence of a national mail voter fraud effort like 6 weeks ago? There's simply no evidence of it.

You should remain open to the possibility.....that this is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe butthurt of losing a fair election.

Forum List

Back