Four more for Trump

Pennsylvania Georgia and North Carolina have put Trump back in office
YES IF he flips NEVADA also!

Georgia and North Carolina look solid.

Nevada has a lot of votes not counted and election officials said no updates today. No updates mean they are stealing or throwing away Republican votes.

Potential fraud in Nevada as culinary workers who lost their jobs due to pandemic downturn and moved out of state were mailed ballots! Possible harvesting of these ballots for the Dem column.
It is the best bet and there is still a lot of votes
YES IF he flips NEVADA also!

Georgia and North Carolina look solid.

Nevada has a lot of votes not counted and election officials said no updates today. No updates mean they are stealing or throwing away Republican votes.
Now that computes.
View attachment 411177
Most of the states geography is Republican but the population centers Reno and Las Vegas are Democratic.

IF the early vote is from the cities, it bodes well for TRUMP.

You clowns have failed to grasp that the first votes counted were walk-ins yesterday overwhelmingly Trumpy Bear.
Now we shall count the legal mail-ins.
Sucks to be you huh? :)

???? The math doesn't add up. He needs a last minute comeback in Michigan, Nevada or Arizona.

Nevada alone wouldn't do it. He'd need Wisconsin, Arizona or Michigan.
Yes Nevada alone WILL do it. Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Alaska, and 1 from a Maine district puts Trump at 269. Nevada means 275.

Nope. That plus either Arizona, Wisconsin or Michigan might. But those are all leaning or have gone to Biden.

Biden leads in Michigan and Wisconsin with 95% of the vote tallied. That with Arizona puts Biden at 275. With Nevada its 281.

Pennsylvania is gravy at this point. Biden doesn't need it or North Carolina to win the presidency.

If Trump sues and starts openly asking questions about the massive shift in ballots overnight, it could get extremely interesting and full recounts of many states.

Or......it won't. Remember, Trump has claimed fraud in 2016 and 2018. And even his 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without finding any significant evidence of voter fraud. Let alone the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that conservatives are now imagining.

His own government has found no evidence of it. Nor any indication of it before 2020. Shall I quote Trump's own FBI director on how there's no evidence of a national mail voter fraud effort like 6 weeks ago? There's simply no evidence of it.

You should remain open to the possibility.....that this is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe butthurt of losing a fair election.

That was then and this is now. Dimm's have fully demonstrated since that they have no, nada, none interest in fair play!!!

Nope. That plus either Arizona, Wisconsin or Michigan might. But those are all leaning or have gone to Biden.

Biden leads in Michigan and Wisconsin with 95% of the vote tallied. That with Arizona puts Biden at 275. With Nevada its 281.

Pennsylvania is gravy at this point. Biden doesn't need it or North Carolina to win the presidency.

If Trump sues and starts openly asking questions about the massive shift in ballots overnight, it could get extremely interesting and full recounts of many states.

Or......it won't. Remember, Trump has claimed fraud in 2016 and 2018. And even his 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without finding any significant evidence of voter fraud. Let alone the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that conservatives are now imagining.

His own government has found no evidence of it. Nor any indication of it before 2020. Shall I quote Trump's own FBI director on how there's no evidence of a national mail voter fraud effort like 6 weeks ago? There's simply no evidence of it.

You should remain open to the possibility.....that this is just what conservatives are telling themselves to soothe butthurt of losing a fair election.

That was then and this is now. Dimm's have fully demonstrated since that they have no, nada, none interest in fair play!!!

They all share one common trait: The lack of evidence to back the SAME conspiracy told over and over.

And again, Trump's OWN government has confirmed that there was no evidence of a widespread voter fraud as recently as 6 weeks ago.

There's a very strong possibility that conservatives are imagining this.....just like they did in 2016. Just like they did in 2018.

???? The math doesn't add up. He needs a last minute comeback in Michigan, Nevada or Arizona.

Nevada alone wouldn't do it. He'd need Wisconsin, Arizona or Michigan.

Are you sure? I have him at 271 with Nevada assuming Biden take Arizona. Wisconsin, Michigan. But Trump has to take PA, NC and GA.

He can lose michigan but he needs either nevada or arizona AND take PA, NC, GA.
Should have been a landslide. Makes me sad.
1604522963194.png

The problem is, that this time the states will have to explain the massive discrepancy in short period of time. They will also have to explain why they stopped counting votes and as luck would have it, as soon as they returned to counting there were 100% returns for one candidate (by some reports and screenshots of return totals).

It's dangerous on many levels. You are setting yourselves up to be a Central America despot if Americans don't trust the process. None of this seems normal. You know it and I know it. I stayed up all night watching, I couldn't even sleep because I was baffled at the reporting and the 5 states that simply stopped counting votes.

This is a federal election, not the local dog catcher election. It doesn't make sense. Even others have said "one cannot blame a guy who isn't normally a conspiracy theorists to start wondering what the hell is up".

The problem is, that this time the states will have to explain the massive discrepancy in short period of time. They will also have to explain why they stopped counting votes and as luck would have it, as soon as they returned to counting there were 100% returns for one candidate (by some reports and screenshots of return totals).

What discrepancies?

You're using vague, unsupported language to support vague, unsupported language. Where undefined 'discrepancies' support the idea of an undefined 'fraud'.

And of course, accusations of 'discrepancies' were made in 2016. And in 2018. And resulted in nothing, no evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Remember, the conspiracy that is being imagined by conservatives is wildly elaborate, fantastically complex, and backed by no particuluar evidence. Worse, the exact same conspiracy, verbatim, was made in 2016 and 2018.......and were factually baseless.

It's dangerous on many levels. You are setting yourselves up to be a Central America despot if Americans don't trust the process. None of this seems normal. You know it and I know it. I stayed up all night watching, I couldn't even sleep because I was baffled at the reporting and the 5 states that simply stopped counting votes.

This is a federal election, not the local dog catcher election. It doesn't make sense. Even others have said "one cannot blame a guy who isn't normally a conspiracy theorists to start wondering what the hell is up".

Counting the ballots cast is what you're supposed to do. Trump demanded that the ballot counting STOP before about 15 million ballots had been counted.....because he was afraid of losing.

That's what despots do.

What discrepancies?

You're using vague, unsupported language to support vague, unsupported language. Where undefined 'discrepancies' support the idea of an undefined 'fraud'.

And of course, accusations of 'discrepancies' were made in 2016. And in 2018. And resulted in nothing, no evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Remember, the conspiracy that is being imagined by conservatives is wildly elaborate, fantastically complex, and backed by no particuluar evidence. Worse, the exact same conspiracy, verbatim, was made in 2016 and 2018.......and were factually baseless.

Counting the ballots cast is what you're supposed to do. Trump demanded that the ballot counting STOP before about 15 million ballots had been counted.....because he was afraid of losing.

That's what despots do.

3 words not in your vocabulary - 'fraudulent ballot dumping' ; especially in Michigan.

What discrepancies?

That's what despots do.

I posted the screenshots from official voter tallying websites. The chart shows a clear many thousands of votes, 90 degree chart line in Bidens favor. For two states, not one. I'm talking a perfectly straight line, while the entire graph looks like a stock market volume history, he received a massive "one big purchase of a stock" line of 100k or so, in two instances.

One cannot objectively look at this without some suspicions, especially if they watched it all unfold in real time, which a quarter of the world did. Go on twitter, there are Brits who are asking questions. They accepted Brexit, this can't make them feel good.

What is more startling, is that millions are on twitter and on message boards asking and suggesting the same, and NO ONE in MSM is raising it. They were asking questions during the event about state calling, which was CLEARLY pushing Biden one after another while keeping Trump stuck even though he had bigger leads with more called (AZ went to Biden at 73% in on Fox, a red state ffs). Nary a peep today, it's just "ok let's count the votes, this is normal guys".

I said a week ago that all of the chatter from MSM had my Spidey Senses tingling. When they start setting the table, I start going into tinfoil hat mode. Again, as I've stated, I hate being forced to think this way. Four years of this absurdity have me conditioned.

What discrepancies?

That's what despots do.

I posted the screenshots from official voter tallying websites. The chart shows a clear many thousands of votes, 90 degree chart line in Bidens favor. For two states, not one. I'm talking a perfectly straight line, while the entire graph looks like a stock market volume history, he received a massive "one big purchase of a stock" line of 100k or so, in two instances.

One cannot objectively look at this without some suspicions, especially if they watched it all unfold in real time, which a quarter of the world did. Go on twitter, there are Brits who are asking questions. They accepted Brexit, this can't make them feel good.

What is more startling, is that millions are on twitter and on message boards asking and suggesting the same, and NO ONE in MSM is raising it. They were asking questions during the event about state calling, which was CLEARLY pushing Biden one after another while keeping Trump stuck even though he had bigger leads with more called (AZ went to Biden at 73% in on Fox, a red state ffs). Nary a peep today, it's just "ok let's count the votes, this is normal guys".

I said a week ago that all of the chatter from MSM had my Spidey Senses tingling. When they start setting the table, I start going into tinfoil hat mode. Again, as I've stated, I hate being forced to think this way. Four years of this absurdity have me conditioned.

I was up late last night, too. (PST). I was shocked to see the Biden overtake in Michigan, especially, and my gut told me right away that something isn't right. And I've been watching election returns for 50+ years.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS Dropped Off in USPS Boxes at Detroit Absentee Ballot Processing Center at 3:30 AM After Election

Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.

According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election.

Dem cheaters are going to jail soon.

If i was a vote counter and i wanted Biden to win what would stop me from giving Biden Trumps votes

If i was a vote counter and i wanted Biden to win what would stop me from giving Biden Trumps votes

The fact that there is Trump's representative verifying it.

Except, if he happens to be thrown out because he has covid and it's an emergency of course.

You spoke too soon.

That's one of the problems with you far right wingers.

You have no patience.

Now, on Friday, Pennsylvania and Georgia have put Joe Biden in office.

How?
He'll have 10 for Winsconsin 20 for Pennsylvania 31 forNorth Carolina and Georgia what is his 214 will give him 275. Oops

No your fantasy didn't happen.

Wisconsin voted for Joe Biden. So did Pennsylvania and Georgia. Only North Carolina voted for trump.

Do you like making such a fool of yourself?

Forum List

Back