How did Democrats stop Putin from another Trump victory?

I'm just curious, so if Putin got Trump elected last election, what caused them to defeat Putin this election?

I just love hearing Left wing logic.

Go!

Trump still has a good chance of winning. I give him better than 50 percent chance, don't bet on it though because there is no way this won't go to court.

The mail in fraud vote will come in for the democrats.

But the Russian made vote will come in for TRUMP.

I'm just curious, so if Putin got Trump elected last election, what caused them to defeat Putin this election?

Go!

Trump still has a good chance of winning. I give him better than 50 percent chance, don't bet on it though because there is no way this won't go to court.

The mail in fraud vote will come in for the democrats.

But the Russian made vote will come in for TRUMP.
You mean after court battles?

Go!

Trump still has a good chance of winning.

Trump is not winning, lol.

He should have had lawyers on hand and rushing to polling stations with video cameras during the entire vote of the Mid West states. Once it went to overnight, GA had their "technical glitch" (which I don't hear media even talk about), it was over.

China is going to steam roll the West. Just as GBW was too stupid and selfish to realize that going into Iraq was a bad move, so will some realize that trusting China is national suicide. Some don't care as long as they fill their pockets with gold I suppose.

I will support who ever you choose as president, doesn't mean I will have faith in their abilities or policies. I know where Canada is right now, it's not a good place.

You just heard that from Limbaugh - he is pretty keen
Yes, and Rush will soon die knowing that the Republic is lost

See, every day is Christmas for the Left now.....er.......um...........I mean every day is happy holidays day or winter solstice, etc. (Sorry about mentioning Christ)

What will you do to celebrate?

It was Putin, winning the hearts of conservatives in 2016, and now, in 2020 as well. The RWNJs love the smell of dictators in the morning.

It was Putin, winning the hearts of conservatives in 2016, and now, in 2020 as well. The RWNJs love the smell of dictators in the morning.

Well it sure looks like we have elected a doozy of one now, don't it liar?

Not that many people read this forum, but propaganda was still spread on Facebook.

If you were Putin, you would be doing what Putin is doing.

Well hell. The lefty loons have been saying for a year that Putin would get Trump in the WH. They also called Trump Putin's lap dog. LOL

Anyone seen a lefty loon thread out there with Putin's name on it??

I know I haven't. Haven't seen any sign of Russians during this election. Wonder if they will impeach Biden if he's elected. Putin may have given him a hand??

Well hell. The lefty loons have been saying for a year that Putin would get Trump in the WH. They also called Trump Putin's lap dog. LOL

Anyone seen a lefty loon thread out there with Putin's name on it??

I know I haven't. Haven't seen any sign of Russians during this election. Wonder if they will impeach Biden if he's elected. Putin may have given him a hand??
That dang Putin gets around, don't he?

forrest gump russia.jpg

Forum List

Back