Four GOP Senate Seats Still In Toss-Up: 240+ Safe Democratic Electoral Votes 12/19/2019

"Thy Kingdom Come!. . . . .(See text, Matt 25: 14-30)," is common knowledge, too! Claiming that it too needs proof is baseless sophistry, nonsensical. Matters widely known are common public knowledge, and can be validated simply looking up the sources.

I breathe air, but I don't intend to show a link that proves that it happens all the time, and to millions!

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(People have never heard of Hollywood Stars, Pro Sports players and stars--in this day and age? Anyone seriously disinterested in a farmer collecting $2.8 mil. in Trade War Farm Bucks--isn't serious. Easily that farmer does not live in a shed near an outhouse! You don't trust the accuser. You look that up and verify!)

All kinds of officials count the votes at the polls. In any state, they are variously certified, even.

The recent trends of the voting then get reflected, even in opinion polling. Those polls predicted a Clinton popular vote win in 2016. That happened, too.

It is simply to the matter: That it still hasn't stopped happening. Most recently the outcome was shown in Articles of Impeachment vote in the House. The Republicans didn't win.

"Crow, James Crow; Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Any alternative can be said to be the Conservative, Old, Wrong Ways Instead!)

Those polls predicted a Clinton popular vote win in 2016.

They also predicted a Clinton EV win in 2016.
They predicted a Hillary EV LANDSLIDE!

"Thy Kingdom Come!. . . . .(See text, Matt 25: 14-30)," is common knowledge, too! Claiming that it too needs proof is baseless sophistry, nonsensical. Matters widely known are common public knowledge, and can be validated simply looking up the sources.

I breathe air, but I don't intend to show a link that proves that it happens all the time, and to millions!

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(People have never heard of Hollywood Stars, Pro Sports players and stars--in this day and age? Anyone seriously disinterested in a farmer collecting $2.8 mil. in Trade War Farm Bucks--isn't serious. Easily that farmer does not live in a shed near an outhouse! You don't trust the accuser. You look that up and verify!)

I breathe air, but I don't intend to show a link that proves that it happens all the time

Based on your minimal brain waves...….I wouldn't be so sure.

So the people can evaluate the air-breathing basis for themselves: An example of evidence able to be presented at a Trial. Anyone recalls that Republican Senators too: Admonished Trump to lay off the witness-threatening Tweets during the House Proceedings. Rep. Schiff read the one Tweet in the Proceedings. The witness felt the threat.

In the Trial example, the concept of Ukraine, "Feeling Pressured" has a narrow-basis--the President of Ukraine said he felt no pressure in the phone parody released by the White House. It also has the wider basis. There were alarm bells going off in fact in the Ukraine government.

Then there is the established timeline of the U. S. White House only--requesting the announcement of the investigation of the front-runner political opposition candidate: Not of anyone in the Ukraine, but a U. S. National. That actually circumvented the International Convention even established in the Treaty Agreement.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, is not about equal treatment under law, or a bunch of Fair Trial proceedings!" It is Moses celebrating the upbringing in the House of Pharaoh, claiming it deity-directed to Israel, creating subjugation bias among any followers, then to be called deity-believers.)

Forum List

Back