Four days and the NRA has not said a word

What are they supposed to say? They had nothing to do with this. If the killer drove a truck into the crowd would the truck manufacturer have to say something?

The NRA is complicit in all of this

The NRA has blocked any attempt to limit magazine size
They have blocked bans on assault rifles
They have blocked attempts to record gun purchases

Now they will save their beloved bump stocks
good

Not that it's any of your business but I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA

That said what obligation does the NRA have to comment on the crimes of anyone?

When they actively lobby to prevent gun control measures being put in place they have blood on their hands. Get it?

No the only person with blood on his hands is the killer

Get it?

Like I said...good lap dog. You serve your masters well.
Like I said not a member of the NRA

But you're the one calling for a restriction of your own rights so what does that make you?

I have never regretted not owning a machine gun

neither have I

So what's your point?

When they actively lobby to prevent gun control measures being put in place they have blood on their hands. Get it?

Get it?

But you're the one calling for a restriction of your own rights so what does that make you?

Of course I'm calling for a restriction. I don't need unlimited access to firearms, just like you don't. Just like this maniac in Vegas didn't need. Yet he had it.

Uh huh.

What else do you want the government to tell you you don't need?

The government isn't telling me, common sense is. I am telling the government, who refuse to listen because they are bought and paid for by the NRA.

Which brings us back to the original point.

Why should they?

They just sit back and quietly laugh. The NRA knows the routine. They know their Congress will do nothing to upset them. They just have to lay low and let the public and media rage on about banning bump stocks. They will allow Congressmen to say....We need to look into this and "thoughts and prayers"

After about a week, the furor will die down and it will be business as usual

Until the next shooting

I personally, and I think most gun owners, would have no problem seeing bump stocks vanish. The problem lies in crafting a law with language that bans only bump stocks and that won't be easy.

I happen to agree
It needs to cover all such devices

It may be the genie is out of the bottle and there is no way to prevent existing assault rifles from being modified

The NRA is complicit in all of this

The NRA has blocked any attempt to limit magazine size
They have blocked bans on assault rifles
They have blocked attempts to record gun purchases

Now they will save their beloved bump stocks

Did Democrats apologize for the shooting of the Republican Congressman?

They keep the Russian collusion conspiracy alive driving people to shoot people.

We don't need gun control we need Democrat control.

You are literally everything that is wrong with this country. Be proud of yourself.

Projection.

You're right. Because I want to cut down on the number of people murdered senselessly by guns in this country, I am "what is wrong with this country".

Solid analysis Billy Ray.

Wanna know how I know you are an idiot?
You actually think gun confiscation would end gun crime.
2/3 of ALL gun related deaths are suicide so spare me your self righteous bullshit.

You want to know how I know you didn't graduate high school?

I never once said anything about confiscation.
I never once said anything about ending gun crime.

Yet you went off on your little tangent because you're a brainwashed lap dog of the NRA and can't have an adult conversation without resorting to what you THINK I said instead of actually reading what I did in fact say.

Rollover boy, good boy.

The victims and survivors of Mandalay Bay support the NRA and don't want their rights taken away. I stand with them.

Why should they?

They just sit back and quietly laugh. The NRA knows the routine. They know their Congress will do nothing to upset them. They just have to lay low and let the public and media rage on about banning bump stocks. They will allow Congressmen to say....We need to look into this and "thoughts and prayers"

Until the next shooting

gun-show.jpg

Oct. 7-8

World’s largest gun show will go on as planned in Las Vegas
http://nypost.com/2017/10/03/worlds-largest-gun-show-will-go-on-as-planned-in-las-vegas/

Why should they?

They just sit back and quietly laugh. They know their Congress will do nothing to upset them. They just have to lay low and let the public and media rage on about banning bump stocks. They will allow Congressmen to say....We need to look into this and "thoughts and prayers"

Until the next shooting

And they'll do the same the next mass murder, and the next, and the next. They aren't worried about losing 50 customers, there will be 50 more to replace them.

And then they and their corrupt Congressmen will say how 'Christian' they are. The religion of peace.
Why should they say anything, they weren't out there shooting up young girls and boys at a CW event. It was a Bernie Sanders supporter who decided to take upon himself to shoot up the deplorables that Hillary Clinton identified as anyone of the conservative persuasion. Why isn't she out there talking about stopping the violence we keep seeing from the left?

Get it?

Of course I'm calling for a restriction. I don't need unlimited access to firearms, just like you don't. Just like this maniac in Vegas didn't need. Yet he had it.

Uh huh.

The government isn't telling me, common sense is. I am telling the government, who refuse to listen because they are bought and paid for by the NRA.

Common sense tell me that not every single person in the country is responsible for the crimes of a few.

Why should the NRA say anything? The NRA represents law abiding gun owners like me. They do not represent LWNJ's like Haddock, or the Hodgkinson clown that shot Scalise. Neither of them were members.

Where are the heads of Big Pharma? Why aren't they out in front of cameras and microphones apologizing for these murders ? All these mass shooters have legal drugs in their system. Should the victims be able to sue the drug companies?

Why are they allowed to continue to manufacturer these highly addictive, mind altering substances?

Why should they?

Until the next shooting

I personally, and I think most gun owners, would have no problem seeing bump stocks vanish. The problem lies in crafting a law with language that bans only bump stocks and that won't be easy.

I happen to agree

It may be the genie is out of the bottle and there is no way to prevent existing assault rifles from being modified

The problem is that the bump stock is not a weapon nor does it convert a simi-auto weapon into full auto. So how do you ban it without banning useful or desirable accessories? And no, any language that could be used to ban simi-auto weapons is not acceptable.

Uh huh.

Common sense tell me that not every single person in the country is responsible for the crimes of a few.

1) Do you say the same thing when it comes to muslims?
2) I never blamed every person. I don't want to take away guns. I am blaming the NRA for actively spending millions on lobbyists to ensure that sensible gun law discussions never have even a chance in our government.

Uh huh.

1) Do you say the same thing when it comes to muslims?
2) I never blamed every person. I don't want to take away guns. I am blaming the NRA for actively spending millions on lobbyists to ensure that sensible gun law discussions never have even a chance in our government.

I have no problem with Muslims.

and we already have thousands of gun laws on the books maybe we should try enforcing them for a change no?

And yes I think it is beyond stupid to ban a semiautomatic rifle because it has plastic doodads on it (AKA the AR 15 and similar rifles) but the people who want the ban also know it's beyond stupid and the so called "assault rifle" bans are nothing but the first step in the long term strategy to ban all semiautomatic weapons.

Why should they?

Until the next shooting

I happen to agree

The problem is that the bump stock is not a weapon nor does it convert a simi-auto weapon into full auto. So how do you ban it without banning useful or desirable accessories? And no, any language that could be used to ban simi-auto weapons is not acceptable.

What useful or desirable functions does a bump stock provide?

Did Democrats apologize for the shooting of the Republican Congressman?

They keep the Russian collusion conspiracy alive driving people to shoot people.

We don't need gun control we need Democrat control.

You are literally everything that is wrong with this country. Be proud of yourself.

Projection.

You're right. Because I want to cut down on the number of people murdered senselessly by guns in this country, I am "what is wrong with this country".

Solid analysis Billy Ray.

Wanna know how I know you are an idiot?
You actually think gun confiscation would end gun crime.
2/3 of ALL gun related deaths are suicide so spare me your self righteous bullshit.

You want to know how I know you didn't graduate high school?

I never once said anything about confiscation.
I never once said anything about ending gun crime.

Yet you went off on your little tangent because you're a brainwashed lap dog of the NRA and can't have an adult conversation without resorting to what you THINK I said instead of actually reading what I did in fact say.

Rollover boy, good boy.

I am proud of being "everything that is wrong with this country". It is better than being a whiny liberal.

The NRA isn't trying to give guns to criminals or whatever you believe. They want to make sure law abiding citizens have access to guns.

You are confusing the NRA with the DNC (Fast and Furious) and President Token.

Gun control laws don't stop criminals from getting guns or even make it harder. All it does is disarm good people.

Why should they?

Until the next shooting[/QUOTE
/—-/ You claim the NRA has said nothing but in the next sentence you claim to know they are laughing quietly. Are you hiding in the NRA headquarters easedropping on their whispers ?
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Why should they?

Until the next shooting

I happen to agree

What useful or desirable functions does a bump stock provide?

none really. which is why most people who own guns don't have them

Why should they?

Until the next shooting

^^^ Another stupid comment from an ignorant moonbat ^^^

The NRA doesn't publicly comment during investigations into shootings.

Why should they?

Until the next shooting
/—-/ You claim the NRA has said nothing but in the next sentence you claim to know they are laughing quietly. Are you hiding in the NRA headquarters easedropping on their whispers ?

Forum List

Back