Four congressional GOPers Priorities...and why they're way off base

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you're wondering what the democratic candidates' platform will be in 2018 (although I wish they would come up with a similar "contract with common Americans" a-la scum bucket Gingrich's)...look no further than what republicans in congress have pushed FOR, and how voters feel about their priorities.....

The four republican convictions were:

The repealing of the ACA
The tax scam
The building of a wall with Mexico, and
The repeal of DACA

Now, look at how voters poll on the above issues:

Poll: Just 17 percent of voters back ObamaCare repeal plan | TheHill
thehill.com/.../325448-poll-majority-of-voters-disapprove-of-gop-obamacare-repeal-..

Nearly half of Americans oppose GOP tax plan: Poll - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/.../nearly-half-of-americans-oppose-gop-tax-plan-poll.ht...

Donald Trump Border Wall: Americans Oppose It Two to One | Time
time.com › Politics › White House

Two-thirds of Trump supporters want Dreamers to stay in U.S.

Now, WHO is out of touch with America???

If you're wondering what the democratic candidates' platform will be in 2018 (although I wish they would come up with a similar "contract with common Americans" a-la scum bucket Gingrich's)...look no further than what republicans in congress have pushed FOR, and how voters feel about their priorities.....

The repealing of the ACA
The tax scam
The repeal of DACA

thehill.com/.../325448-poll-majority-of-voters-disapprove-of-gop-obamacare-repeal-..

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/.../nearly-half-of-americans-oppose-gop-tax-plan-poll.ht...

Wow. Hillary is a lock! Look at those numbers. Trump is so out of touch, we'd better warn him

ZERO THIRDS of any Trump supporter I've ever talked to wants dreamers to stay.
After the Hillary debacle, you should have learned not to trust your sources.....
Fools....using the same fake polls, expecting a different or meaningful result......<sigh>
I'm surprised all your posts are not summarily and immediately moved to the psycho-zone.

I don't read it personally, but Info Wars seems so much more accurate than the gibberish you puke out constantly.

• Banned
Wow. Hillary is a lock! Look at those numbers. Trump is so out of touch, we'd better warn him

Who is "Hillary" in 2018???

(I know, I know, Frankie.....you just couldn't help yourself given what you have to work with in that half brain of yours....LOL)

Last edited:
  • Banned
ZERO THIRDS of any Trump supporter I've ever talked to

First, it should be "talked WITH" not "to"......

BUT, what did you expect when you just talk to your trailer park neighbors?...LOL

The repealing of the ACA
The tax scam
The repeal of DACA

If those sources would ask someone other than Democrats, you would see who is out of touch.

The repealing of the ACA
The tax scam
The repeal of DACA

I guess we'll see in 2018 when the Republican pick up 5 Senate seats.

The repealing of the ACA
The tax scam
The repeal of DACA

Without hyperbole, the above constitutes the main objectives of virtually ALL political ads from democrat candidates.......

Forum List

Back