found this on whether a VP can call for different electors (for president of US)

As per usual, I am in a hurry, have not read this entire article but have copied to read it later... thought I would share w/ those of you who have more time than I...

It's an old article but I will try to find a more recent one written by a Constitutional law expert. I am 99% sure that a VP can choose a different slate of electors...

+
You can't use fake electors with fake signatures, with fake documents. Try again.

No..he didn't. And still doesn't. And the VP won't ever have that power. The states certified their elections and the slate of electors. End of story.
There's this little document sitting at the National Archives that covers this. Google it. :)
Anything to justify the wrongs that they do. It's pathetic and dishonest.

I cannot discuss this issue with you because of how you have distorted the truth from the get-go

no one said anything about anyone overturning the results... Lefties are liars...

Did cnn tell you that... that Pence would be overturning the results if he questioned them?

you poor thing... you really ought to think about what is going into the old noggin..... you know... b4 it becomes dogma in the old gray matter
They tried to overturn the results. Trump tried to get Ga SOS to invent 11,780 votes.

Pence had the right to question the electors and choose whichever slate he wanted OR send electors back to the states that had 2 sets...

+
Fabricating documents, signatures, and electors, is not questioning electors. It's taking matters into your own hands. You are either too ignorant, or too dishonest. I choose both.

Last edited:
please

the dims care about the Constitution about as much as they care for unborn children and their right to live

+
They must care about it more than than Trumps cultists. They are willing to fight for their rights under the Constitution.

This may be good... am in the process of reading it now

from the site

Republicans in Pennsylvania and Arizona have asked the U.S. Congress not to accept the votes assigned by the state’s Secretary of State, suggesting they represent fraudulent election results.

so according to my info,

Pence could have had the states go back and come up with ONE set of electors

ONE, not 2

Why did he allow there to be 2 conflicting sets? And he did nothing about it... And he expects people to vote for him for pres?

Trump people will not, that is for sure

Forum List

Back