Forza - Italian dockers refuse to load guns bound for Israel.

It was in all the papers as well. One of my neighbours is a reservist and did 3 tours over there. The UK supporting our American allies in their crazy wars.
So what happened to him. Are beheadings and and penalties sodomy OK for you?
He came back as an expert in treating gunshot wounds. Sadly he has no opportunity to use those skills round here.

What about treating urine stains? Seems to me there would be a great need for that with so many Brits pissing themselves over every little thing.

It was in all the papers as well.
It was in all the BRITISH papers telling themselves what great people they are!

The UK supporting our American allies in their crazy wars.
Yes, that crazy 9/11 war that killed 3000 Americans. What will they fight about next! Next time Germany invades you, DON'T CALL looking for us to save your ass. Guess what? Your contributions in Afghan, etc., was MINIMAL. You flew a few sorties.
so true----HISTORICALLY the USA has BAIILED THE UK OUT OF TROUBLE incessantly

It was in all the papers as well. One of my neighbours is a reservist and did 3 tours over there. The UK supporting our American allies in their crazy wars.
He came back as an expert in treating gunshot wounds. Sadly he has no opportunity to use those skills round here.
I am fascinated. I have seen lots of gunshot wounds-----especially to the head. What are
his SPECIAL treatments? Psychoanalysis?

What, creating gunshot wounds. You like that too?

Yes, that crazy 9/11 war that killed 3000 Americans. What will they fight about next! Next time Germany invades you, DON'T CALL looking for us to save your ass. Guess what? Your contributions in Afghan, etc., was MINIMAL. You flew a few sorties.
so true----HISTORICALLY the USA has BAIILED THE UK OUT OF TROUBLE incessantly

Well at least now we know-- -- -- we SAVE England from certain destruction, occupation and takeover by a hostile foreign power and others repeatedly at great cost of american life and they shrug their shoulders in resignation at the wearisome task of CONTRIBUTING to helping a little to deal with a GLOBAL problem.

A real ally wouldn't NEED to be asked for a little help!

Its sad that you mock his service and those of his comrades who died supporting America. But it is no less than I would expect from your type of person. IE trash

Its sad that you mock his service and those of his comrades who died supporting America. But it is no less than I would expect from your type of person. IE trash
"died supporting america"------you are PSYCHOTIC

A syndicate of port workers in the Italian city of Livorno in Tuscany on Friday protested a weapons and explosives shipment after discovering it was destined for the Israeli port of Ashdod.
“The port of Livorno will not be an accomplice in the massacre of the Palestinian people,” said L’Unione Sindacale di Base (USB).

Commie bastards but fair play. There needs to be more of this.
Good for them, as if the Israelis need more weapons.
Yeah, much better to send thousands more rockets to Gaza--maybe Israel can donate to the cause.
Does Italy supply rockets to Gaza? As far as I can tell, this Exchange of fire has resulted in 248 Palesinian dead, including 66 children and 1,900 wounded compared with 12 Israeli deaths including 1 child, and 200 wounded. By this measure alone, the conflict is very one sided, so do the Israelis really need more weapons to prosecute a conflict they started?
Israel did not do enough. In war, if you are attacked and even one of your citizens is murdered with unprovoked rocket attacks, YOU DECIMATE THE ENEMY AND PUSH THEM INTO THE SEA.
Wow, so you're advocating genocide? How ironic.
If someone fires thousands of rockets on your populace and threatens to wipe you from the face of the earth, how do you respond, moron? Do you gather round the campfire and sing kumbaya? Use a little logic. You sound like a democrat---commit an act and then claim innocence while pointing the finger at the opposition. Hypocrite.
Are Gazans capable of wiping Israel from the face of the earth?

You do realise that the overwhelming majority of the "fireworks" they launch into Israel miss their target and land in empty open ground and the rest are more often than not intercepted by the Iron Dome system?

My response would be to go back to my own internationally recognised borders and genuinely try to negotiate a lasting peace with the Palestinians, like already exists between Israel and Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

You do realise that the overwhelming majority of the "fireworks" they launch into Israel miss their target and land in empty open ground
HaHaHa, Let me stand you up against a wall and I'll shoot a gun while blindfolded in your direction--chances are pretty good that I'll miss. You are a moron. How about, don't fire rockets in their direction in the first place. You cannot be absolved of committing a terrorist act because you miss. SMH.

Forum List

Back