Forza - Italian dockers refuse to load guns bound for Israel.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A syndicate of port workers in the Italian city of Livorno in Tuscany on Friday protested a weapons and explosives shipment after discovering it was destined for the Israeli port of Ashdod.
“The port of Livorno will not be an accomplice in the massacre of the Palestinian people,” said L’Unione Sindacale di Base (USB).

Commie bastards but fair play. There needs to be more of this.

dock worker is not exactly the job of a SCHOLAR-----there are lots of muzzie immigrants
in Italy
They dont want to be a party to genocide. Strange that.

In that case they should get those guns and munitions on the ship----quick as
possible. For GENOCIDE review the history of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC
CONQUEST-----plus the following 1400 years. Ever wonder what happened to the
ZOROASTRIANS of Persia. Find a friendly zoroastrian who can explain it to you.
Ever wonder----for that matter what happened to the jews and christians of arabia?
AFGHANISTAN is, historically, a BUDDHIST and HINDU land

Now one would likely argue that this isn't a balanced position but it would be great if everyone everywhere refused to assist others countries in carrying out war.

A syndicate of port workers in the Italian city of Livorno in Tuscany on Friday protested a weapons and explosives shipment after discovering it was destined for the Israeli port of Ashdod.
“The port of Livorno will not be an accomplice in the massacre of the Palestinian people,” said L’Unione Sindacale di Base (USB).

When Hamas decides to launch missiles into Israel, unprovoked, I bet you think they are doing that to defend the Palestinian people don't you? Don't attack another country and you dont get military reprisal... it's that simple. This is once again all on Hamas. They know how Israel will respond and they are willing to keep the Palestinian people under their thumb. Money for infrastructure there, doesnt go to the citizenry, it goes to building tunnels and rockets for Hamas.

Anyway, the last time Italy was relevant they were battling the Germanic tribes, unless you want to count siding with the Nazis

for the record----there is NO SUCH THING as an "UNPROVOKED" muslim. Read the
koran, learn a bit about shariah law, and review the history of islam. Muslims are
PROVOKED to murder -----simply by a person with a dog..... or the sight of a NON-MUSLIM
praying. ------or the SOUND of a non muslim prayer. The provocations in the world today
are ENDLESS

dock worker is not exactly the job of a SCHOLAR-----there are lots of muzzie immigrants
in Italy
They dont want to be a party to genocide. Strange that.
Like Hamas? Is that the genocide you are talking about. Hamas is on record as wanting to end the state of Israel. Sounds like genocide to me hypocrite. BTW, Israel did not send 1000+ rockets into Gaza. Pull your head out of your fat ass.

Good for them, as if the Israelis need more weapons.

Yeah, much better to send thousands more rockets to Gaza--maybe Israel can donate to the cause.

Yeah, much better to send thousands more rockets to Gaza--maybe Israel can donate to the cause.
Does Italy supply rockets to Gaza? As far as I can tell, this Exchange of fire has resulted in 248 Palesinian dead, including 66 children and 1,900 wounded compared with 12 Israeli deaths including 1 child, and 200 wounded. By this measure alone, the conflict is very one sided, so do the Israelis really need more weapons to prosecute a conflict they started?

1621695410318.png

Does Italy supply rockets to Gaza? As far as I can tell, this Exchange of fire has resulted in 248 Palesinian dead, including 66 children and 1,900 wounded compared with 12 Israeli deaths including 1 child, and 200 wounded. By this measure alone, the conflict is very one sided, so do the Israelis really need more weapons to prosecute a conflict they started?
Israel did not do enough. In war, if you are attacked and even one of your citizens is murdered with unprovoked rocket attacks, YOU DECIMATE THE ENEMY AND PUSH THEM INTO THE SEA.

The founding of Israel as a vote gatherer in US Politics. What a hoot.

The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as Displaced Persons as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes.
Harry S. Truman

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents."
Truman

I had faith in Israel before it was established, I have in it now. I believe it has a glorious future before it - not just another sovereign nation, but as an embodiment of the great ideals of our civilization.
Harry S. Truman

Israel did not do enough. In war, if you are attacked and even one of your citizens is murdered with unprovoked rocket attacks, YOU DECIMATE THE ENEMY AND PUSH THEM INTO THE SEA.
Wow, so you're advocating genocide? How ironic.

Wow, so you're advocating genocide? How ironic.
If someone fires thousands of rockets on your populace and threatens to wipe you from the face of the earth, how do you respond, moron? Do you gather round the campfire and sing kumbaya? Use a little logic. You sound like a democrat---commit an act and then claim innocence while pointing the finger at the opposition. Hypocrite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back