Former Trump Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Calls to Abolish Department of Education

03m02xn3njc91.jpg

its not hundreds of billions, its less than a 100 billion.
And the vast majority of that goes to student loans, such as pell grants.
The smallest portion goes to nation wide data collecting on schools.
$100 billion? Why that's chicken feed!

Things which will never come to pass:

1) Abolishing the DOE.

2) Abolishing the IRS.

3) Repealing and replacing Obamacare. Neither Trump nor the GOP ever had a replacement. That was a massive hoax, and they were caught with their pants down.

4) Bring back coal jobs.

Any politician who claims they will do one or more of the above believes the tard herd is incredibly stupid. Anyone who votes for them confirms that belief.

1) Abolishing the DOE.

2) Abolishing the IRS.

3) Repealing and replacing Obamacare. Neither Trump nor the GOP ever had a replacement. That was a massive hoax, and they were caught with their pants down.

4) Bring back coal jobs.

Any politician who claims they will do one or more of the above believes the tard herd is incredibly stupid. Anyone who votes for them confirms that belief.
We need to abolish most of the Federal government.

We need Defense at the Federal level and a State Department and the Supreme Court and a few other things but nothing anywhere near what we have now.

Eliminating public schools? Why are you such a fucking moron and waste of time?

BTW, I am still waiting for your apology because you misread my post and read "it" instead of "if". Did you delete that posting?
Only morons believe the public schools are salvageable. Government employees will never give our kids a decent education.

1) Abolishing the DOE.

2) Abolishing the IRS.

4) Bring back coal jobs.

Coal jobs are coming back, moron. Europe is restarting all their coal fired power plants.

Put away that God-damned broad brush, you fucking idiot! People like you should be tied to a fence post and horse whipped because of your willful stupidity.

I'm still waiting for your apology.
Sorry, turd, but the standard knee jerk responses don't apply. Government has proven over and over that it's incompetent. The surest way to fuck something up is to put the government in charge of fixing.

You claim you're a conservative, but every time you post you are defending the government.

Last edited:
Sorry, turd, but the standard knee jerk responses don't apply. Government has proven over and over that it's incompetent. The surest way to fuck something up is to put the government in charge of fixing.

You claim you're a conservative, but every time you post you are defending the government.
I don't know where you live, but all of my public school systems are run by local county elected school boards. They are independent of all other local government. Is that the "government" you are referring to, or simply the federal government?

Did you realize that when I lived in KY, every single elected official that represented me was a Republican with exceptions being the governor and President?

I moved to TN which has a Republican governor, so even that has changed to include that office.

I don't know where you live, but all of my public school systems are run by local county elected school boards. They are independent of all other local government. Is that the "government" you are referring to, or simply the federal government?
School boards are the government, moron. Schools are paid for with taxes. There are thousands of laws that determine how schools are run.

Did you realize that when I lived in KY, every single elected official that represented me was a Republican with exceptions being the governor and President?

I moved to TN which has a Republican governor, so even that has changed to include that office.
Your point?

School boards are the government, moron. Schools are paid for with taxes. There are thousands of laws that determine how schools are run.

Your point?
Really? Almost every school board position in KY is unpaid. They also stand for reelection every 2-3 years. Are you saying that you are incapable of influencing their actions, which are usually restricted to funding?

It must really suck to be you!

Really? Almost every school board position in KY is unpaid. They also stand for reelection every 2-3 years. Are you saying that you are incapable of influencing their actions, which are usually restricted to funding?

It must really suck to be you!
Taxes pay for public schools. That's the bottom line.

It's 1000 times easier to influence the products that the local grocery store delivers than the product any school board delivers.

It sucks to be any parent who has to surrender his kid to a public school.

Taxes pay for public schools. That's the bottom line.

It's 1000 times easier to influence the products that the local grocery store delivers than the product any school board delivers.

It sucks to be any parent who has to surrender his kid to a public school.

I have three highly successful kids who were all educated in public schools. I would wager that no female would ever let you reproduce.

I would also wager that you were raised by wolves, judging you by your rude behavior and lack of intelligence.

I have three highly successful kids who were all educated in public schools. I would wager that no female would ever let you reproduce.

I would also wager that you were raised by wolves, judging you by your rude behavior and lack of intelligence.
Kids succeed because of their parents, not because of public schools.

Bullshit! Why are you so fucking stupid?

My daughter-in-law and son-in-law are also both highly successful, and neither of them HAD parents! How do you explain that?

You are simply an ignorant, argumentative, piece of shit that needs to be flushed!
They didn't have parents? Did they from from spuds?

Forum List

Back