BLM Has Gone Totally Nuts

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This lady had to call out BLM for protesting the police shooting of a black man who tried to kill her in front of her kids. BLM cried injustice and tried turning this attempted murderer in to a hero.

“This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

Ignoring the mom’s pleas for peace on her street, the protesters claimed injustice was done and commemorated Sundberg’s death, leaving candles and flowers around his chalked name on the sidewalk

This lady had to call out BLM for protesting the police shooting of a black man who tried to kill her in front of her kids. BLM cried injustice and tried turning this attempted murderer in to a hero.

“This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

Ignoring the mom’s pleas for peace on her street, the protesters claimed injustice was done and commemorated Sundberg’s death, leaving candles and flowers around his chalked name on the sidewalk

"gone?" It started out nuts with Michael Brown. There's no dispute that cops wrongfully kill people, and probably more likely kill blacks. But BLM consistently mixes that with instances when cops are mistakenly, or even with good reason, fearful of being hurt or killed. And Holder and Obama failed there too.

"gone?" It started out nuts with Michael Brown. There's no dispute that cops wrongfully kill people, and probably more likely kill blacks. But BLM consistently mixes that with instances when cops are mistakenly, or even with good reason, fearful of being hurt or killed. And Holder and Obama failed there too.
This stuff will never end until BLM, white wokies, the MSM and the black population call out some of their own for being criminals and crooks and resisting arrest. Turning criminals into heroes is burying your head in the sand. And yes, there are mistakes and accidents and some bad cops here and there.

This stuff will never end until BLM, white wokies, the MSM and the black population call out some of their own for being criminals and crooks and resisting arrest. Turning criminals into heroes is burying your head in the sand. And yes, there are mistakes and accidents and some bad cops here and there.
Well the right has culture issues of its own, but imo even with the econ the gop would be running from behind if it weren't for shit like BLM, academics actually taking seriously an argument that America was founded to perpetuate slavery, and the notion that gay teachers in grade school should comment on anything about their personal life. They aren't the issue. The issue is not having any kid bullied.

And from my view, BLM pretty much led off the insanity. They were pissed when cops shot a guy in Philly who was suffering from untreated schizophrenia and came at them with a knife. I'm pretty sure the cops didn't go out to celebrate with beers after shooting the poor sob.

I could never belong to either of these whacked out, cartoonish parties. I'm not a sheep like you.

You folks don't even realize when you're being mocked.
The arrogant liberal speaks. You make it clear you think you’re superior to everyone, when YOUR actions helped put a demented man in office who is being manipulated by anti-American Marxists.

Forum List

Back