(Former) Sheriff David Clarke officially joins Homeland Security! #MAGA!

A man who neglected his duties as Milwuakee was overrun with crime, while he pursued a television career.

The winner in this move is Milwuakee
Key word over run meaning it was already infested with liberal filth.
But how will this move affect his television aspirations?
Well on average a little more then 30 million people watch him. Which is better then the 30 who maybe read you!
*than
To long didn't read.
Probably what Clarke said about his briefings. The people of Milwuakee are much better off now that his pursuit of Hollywood won't result in blood on the streets anymore.

He's a good pick. Hope he takes care of the border.

Yeah no crime in Milwaukee. Haha. I'm sure he'll do just as good with border.
Democrats destroyed Milwaukee before he was born.
---------------------------------------- my wife was born in Milwaukee and remembers her nice area of town going to heck back in the 60s and 70s DFury !!
Then she should remember the shit areas as well right? Liberal filth is like mold it spreads. The area she was in could well have been nice at that time but how is it now?

Funny how you guys always have excuses for your heros failures.
You look at any area of the country infested with Democrats and then look at the crime rate.
Check my signature for official government maps!

So he was a crappy sheriff, but a big
Mouth on tv so you love him. Sad.
---------------------------------------------------------------- no , i like him because i think that he might inspire some ACTION and actually take some action against the rioting antifa dems , lefty dems and liberals Brian !!

A man who neglected his duties as Milwuakee was overrun with crime, while he pursued a television career.

The winner in this move is Milwuakee
Key word over run meaning it was already infested with liberal filth.
But how will this move affect his television aspirations?
Well on average a little more then 30 million people watch him. Which is better then the 30 who maybe read you!
He's got a tv show?

---------------------------------------- my wife was born in Milwaukee and remembers her nice area of town going to heck back in the 60s and 70s DFury !!
Then she should remember the shit areas as well right? Liberal filth is like mold it spreads. The area she was in could well have been nice at that time but how is it now?
------------------------------------------------- she was born in 1961 . Last time we were in Milwaukee was in 2010 and her old neighborhood and house are all gone to heck but it was going to heck in the 60s and 70s . Course , she has been out of Milwaukee since the early 80s and her parent moved out of the neighborhood years ago DFury .

You look at any area of the country infested with Democrats and then look at the crime rate.

---------------------------------------------------------------- no , i like him because i think that he might inspire some ACTION and actually take some action against the rioting antifa dems , lefty dems and liberals Brian !!

So he was a missing in action sheriff, but you expect action now? Funny.

------------------------------------------------- she was born in 1961 . Last time we were in Milwaukee was in 2010 and her old neighborhood and house are all gone to heck but it was going to heck in the 60s and 70s . Course , she has been out of Milwaukee since the early 80s and her parent moved out of the neighborhood years ago DFury .
So my argument stands correct. Liberal filth like mold took over.

slowly but surely TRUMP seems to be taking charge . And really , its not that slow . New Sheriff is going to have his hands full and will probably be a 'dem lefty' !!

slowly but surely TRUMP seems to be taking charge . And really , its not that slow . New Sheriff is going to have his hands full and will probably be a 'dem lefty' !!
-------------------------------------------------- just take a look Brian , deportations up , border crossing down , USA Military being rebuilt , aliens in 'los angeles' aren't taking food assistance because they are scared to identify themselves . Alien construction workers being scooped up at Construction sites , Gorsuch Installed , some big wig foreigners annoyed at Trump policies , 'micheal moore' is pizzed , hilary is walking in the woods , Sheriff David Clark is on the Trump team and MORE . I mean , hey , its all pretty good Brian .

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, really enjoying the first season of Reality America.

Agreed. Far better than the two seasons of Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad under Obama.
Sure, it's all oh so different now isn't it.

One difference is the rabid right are openly fascist now.

They don't even pretend to put America first. Now, they're all about worshiping Pooting and hating Obama for record setting job creation and working to save the middle class.

The Repubs are slashing taxes for the 1% and raising theirs and they're thrilled.

Damn fool idiots. Wish they'd just move to Russia where they belong.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hmmm ...

Just like trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Agreed. Far better than the two seasons of Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad under Obama.

Retarded liberals in America wouldn't know fascism if it bit them in the ass. THIS is fascism:

Sure, partisanshit will be the answer to this shit won't it, what the parties actually do is soooooooooooooo different isn't it. Your party has it all locked up now pard, how long ya reckon that "well the democrats fucked it all up so we can't repair anything" will last as an excuse?

Sure, partisanshit will be the answer to this shit won't it, what the parties actually do is soooooooooooooo different isn't it. Your party has it all locked up now pard, how long ya reckon that "well the democrats fucked it all up so we can't repair anything" will last as an excuse?
Nope, local citizens will revolt on local government. Been watching that the last couple of elections.

Retarded liberals in America wouldn't know fascism if it bit them in the ass. THIS is fascism:

The masses being so easily divided into partisanshithead camps is the single most contributing factor in the inability of the public to mount a substantive response to the their own subjugation by the political system and societal predation by the economic system.

Nope, local citizens will revolt on local government. Been watching that the last couple of elections.
And nothing changed at all except how you feel about who's been elected.

Forum List

Back