Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co. Wouldn't vaccinate his son

FDA Warnings
In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site [20]. The claims to which the FDA objected involved three products:

• Living Fuel Rx, claimed to offer an "exceptional countermeasure" against cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, etc.
  • Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease and has beneficial effects against Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and many infectious agents
  • Chlorella, claimed to fight cancer and normalize blood pressure.
In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Optimum Wellness Center Web site [21]. This time the claims to which the FDA objected involve four products:

• Vibrant Health Research Chlorella XP, claimed to "help to virtually eliminate your risk of developing cancer in the future."
  • Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative diseases.
  • Momentum Health Products Vitamin K2, possibly useful in treating certain kinds of cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
  • Momentum Health Products Cardio Essentials Nattokinase NSK-SD, claimed to be "a much safer and effective option than aspirin and other pharmaceutical agents to treating heart disease."
The warning letters explained that the use of such claims in the marketing of these products violates the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, which bans unapproved claims for products that are intended for curing, mitigating, treating, or preventing of diseases. (Intended use can be established through product labels, catalogs, brochures, tapes, Web sites, or other circumstances surrounding the distribution of the product.)

In 2011, the FDA ordered Mercola to stop making claims for thermography that go beyond what the equipment he uses (Medtherm2000 infrared camera) was cleared for. The warning letter said that statements on Mercola's site improperly imply that the Meditherm camera can be used alone to diagnose or screen for various diseases or conditions associated with the breast, they also represent that the sensitivity of the Meditherm Med2000 Telethermographic camera is greater than that of machines used in mammography. The statements to which the FDA objected included:

• "Revolutionary and Safe Diagnostic Tool Detects Hidden Inflammation: Thermography"
  • "The Newest Safe Cancer Screening Tool"
  • "ecause measuring inflammation through thermal imaging is a proactive, preventative method you can use for detecting disease, which significantly improves your chances for longevity and good health."

[*]Additionally, thermograms provide: "Reliable and accurate information for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. . ."
    [*]"Yes, it's true. Thermograms provide you with early diagnosis and treatment assistance in such problems as cancer, inflammatory processes, neurological and vascular dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury."
    [*]Thermography can benefit patients by detecting conditions including: Arthritis: "[d]ifferentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid." Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, "Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, and Crohn's disease . . ." and "Other Conditions: including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer and many, many others." [22]

In 2011, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mercola had not complied with the FDA's order and intended to "fight the FDA . . . if they decide to take it further." [23] However, in 2012, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation asked Mercola to attend an informal conference to discuss a complaint that he was "making deceptive claims promoting thermography as a standalone diagnostic tool for detecting cancer and other diseases and is attacking the use of mammograms." Mercola's Web site still promotes thermography and trashes mammography, but the site stopped offering thermography appointments later that year—and Mercola's special report, "The Safe Breast Cancer Screening Test Your Doctor Isn't Telling You About," is no longer apparent.

FTC Action
In 2016, Mercola, Mercola.com, LLC and Mercola.com Health Resources, settled a Federal Trade Commission complaint by agreeing to stop selling tanning beds and to pay to $5,334,067 to cover the cost of refunds and administration of the refund program. The defendants were charged with falsely claiming that their indoor tanning devices would enable consumers to slash their risk of cancer and improve the clarity, tone and texture of their skin, giving them a more youthful appearance. Commenting on the case, Jessica Rich, Director of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection, noted that indoor tanning is not safe because it increases the risk of skin cancer, including melanoma [24].

Dr. Joseph Mercola Ordered to Stop Illegal Claims

A damned lying quack.

Are you too stupid to realize why they did that and put that out there the same reason they put out bs on Trump THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH jesus christ you ----- are so thick.

They do what most of you Governmental lovers can't seem to get through those THICK HEADS.. AND THAT IS THEY COVER UP THE INFORMATION OF REAL DAMAGE...

USE what logic you have left...................... Think about it in a business aspect if they told ppl the truth the Medical industry would lose billions because ppl wouldn't want to do it.

Gawd damn where is your logic....

If wouldn't give a kid any of this to drink why the hell would you allow it to be injected..............

upload_2017-2-12_23-20-43.png

Human Vaccine Inserts – VacTruth.com

what part of the INSERT can't you comprehend

upload_2017-2-12_23-22-49.png

What part of your kid is used as a CLINICAL TRIAL doesn't make sense...............These parents allowed their kid to be used as a g.d. guniea pig for these TRIAL vaccinations wow what a parent to be proud of.

A total of 4,013 children were vaccinated with a single dose of KINRIX in 4 clinical trials. Of these, 381 children received a non-U.S. formulation of KINRIX (containing ≤2.5 mg 2-phenoxyethanol per dose as preservative). The primary study (Study 048), conducted in the ....................

https://www.gsksource.com/pharma/co...Prescribing_Information/Kinrix/pdf/KINRIX.PDF

Sales Rep For Vaccine Merck & Co Wouldn't Vaccinate His Son

Former Salesman For Vaccine Maker Merck & Co. Wouldn’t Vaccinate His Son
“If you believe what you are told by the AMA and the CDC
and your doctor, you’re not doing enough research.”

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly and dangerous. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

Vaccinations cause autism.

No they don't

They are deadly.

How many people died from smallpox vaccinations last year?

Yes they do cause autism.

Wrong question. How many people were diagnosed with autism who were vaccinated?

Answer: Too many.

Carry on.

No they don't.

How many people were diagnosed with autism who were vaccinated?

How many people were diagnosed with autism who were born?
It's true, birth causes autism.

Vaccines cause autism. If you want to believe a normal healthy baby suddenly getting autism AFTER they get vaccinated is getting autism from birth I'm sure the government has a job for you on message boards selling that idea to others. After all, that is how they are doing damage control these days. You never know who is on these boards or who is willing to spread a lie for the right amount of money, you know.

Sales Rep For Vaccine Merck & Co Wouldn't Vaccinate His Son

Former Salesman For Vaccine Maker Merck & Co. Wouldn’t Vaccinate His Son
“If you believe what you are told by the AMA and the CDC
and your doctor, you’re not doing enough research.”

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly and dangerous. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

No they don't.

Vaccines cause autism. If you want to believe a normal healthy baby suddenly getting autism AFTER they get vaccinated is getting autism from birth I'm sure the government has a job for you on message boards selling that idea to others. After all, that is how they are doing damage control these days. You never know who is on these boards or who is willing to spread a lie for the right amount of money, you know.

Vaccines cause autism.

No they don't.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

No they don't.

Vaccines cause autism.

No they don't.
Yes they do.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

No they don't.

Vaccines cause autism.

No they don't.
Yes they do.

There is simply no proof for that claim.

If wouldn't give a kid any of this to drink why the hell would you allow it to be injected..............

View attachment 112044

View attachment 112045
Here is the problem, MW. A huge number of American people have stopped thinking for themselves. They know how evil the government has become. They know the lies about global warming, the disappearing polar bears, the lies about overpopulation and a need to "cull the herd" they just never allowed themselves to consider that they and their children are the herd that the elitists believe need culling. If it is on television, they believe it. If the government says it's okay? It's okay. If Hollywood celebrities go on record endorsing it, all the better. After all, they always played the good guy roles in the movies, right?

Sad to say that on the internet many people who do their bidding are people just like you and I. They have sold their souls for a multitude of reasons but truly such people are no different from the German citizen who took a job assisting in medical experimentation on Jewish children in death camps because they thought a certain group of people were expendable and after all, they were getting a paycheck and doing scientific research. Sick but true. Our society is morally sick and the people of America had better wake up!

My advice is, listen to the testimonies of parents who have lost their children, who have children who are seriously ill now because of vaccinations. Listen to the parents who have children who are now being diagnosed with autism. Autism is an epidemic now. Before vaccinations? No one had ever heard of it.

This is not rocket science. Autism is caused by vaccinations.

View attachment 112044

View attachment 112045
Here is the problem, MW. A huge number of American people have stopped thinking for themselves. They know how evil the government has become. They know the lies about global warming, the disappearing polar bears, the lies about overpopulation and a need to "cull the herd" they just never allowed themselves to consider that they and their children are the herd that the elitists believe need culling. If it is on television, they believe it. If the government says it's okay? It's okay. If Hollywood celebrities go on record endorsing it, all the better. After all, they always played the good guy roles in the movies, right?

Sad to say that on the internet many people who do their bidding are people just like you and I. They have sold their souls for a multitude of reasons but truly such people are no different from the German citizen who took a job assisting in medical experimentation on Jewish children in death camps because they thought a certain group of people were expendable and after all, they were getting a paycheck and doing scientific research. Sick but true. Our society is morally sick and the people of America had better wake up!

My advice is, listen to the testimonies of parents who have lost their children, who have children who are seriously ill now because of vaccinations. Listen to the parents who have children who are now being diagnosed with autism. Autism is an epidemic now. Before vaccinations? No one had ever heard of it.

This is not rocket science. Autism is caused by vaccinations.

Agree and as the saying goes you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink it.
They can vaccinate away , it surely explains why so many have no common sense any more they take to much trust in the FDA said so, ( Mean while the FDA approved cigarettes) they vey thing that oh give you cancer, there are advertisements in every other commercial asking if you ever took such and such drug now there is a law suite............... I mean the evidence of vaccines and their damage is endless, parent after parent says they wished they listen but instead of researching and finding the information they want to see they'd rather play perfect little governmental indoctrinated asses and risk the lives and or health of their kids they don't believe a gawd damn thing until their kids lights go out. What a shame to be so selfish...

I knew this in my gut at 17 when I saw my sister's happy little six month old full of life etc, when she went in for the second round of shot that baby had seizures from that day on, overtime she got a shot the kid would turn slightly blue, got stiff as a board, eyes rolled back, and her lips turned blue......... So personal experience makes a huge different and with all the parents coming out telling the same stories these stupid gawd damn fks still do not listen.

Apologies I just get so ticked off I can't get ppl to listen and then their ignorance of being such smart asses when your only trying to help but that is a typical liberal dumb fk for yah.

Congressman Posey speaks on the House floor about a CDC whistleblower exposing deception at the CDC. July 29, 2015:

CDC Say They Destroyed Documents That Prove Vaccines Cause Autism

Of course the Center for Disease Control destroyed documents that prove Vaccines cause autism. You've got whistleblowers inside the CDC admitting it now. Is there any doubt left? They do not want the public to know that they are in the process of destroying the lives of families across the country by poisoning their children, MW. But the evidence is still out there. The evidence is overwhelming, look at the tens of thousands of families whose lives have been destroyed over this. Look at the celebrities who have been threatened into silence over it. Look at those in the medical field who have been threatened and forced into silence over it. Thank God some people are still determined to inform and warn the American people such as this salesman for vaccine maker, Merck. He clearly know what he is talking about.

The people are up against very powerful pharmaceutical cartels and their own government. Anyone who fights you hard on this subject is likely profiting from it in some way or they would have to be the most ill informed, ignorant people on the face of the earth. In an age of information so readily available the only people who claim there is no evidence are those who are busy destroying it.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

No they don't.

Vaccines cause autism.

No they don't.
Yes they do.

What is pathetically sad is these dumbasses are so indoctrinated they do not even bother to look at, listen to , research the information people post. This is how brain dead they are. They do not understand how their very own medical doc. is either trained to think the same thing, and or gets such high kickbacks from the drug they don't dare tell them..

THIS IS HOW GAWD DAMN STUPID THEY THE VERY INSERTS WITHIN THE VACCINES BOX TELLS THEM IT CAUSES THIS CHIT AND THESE DUMBASSES STILL DON'T GET IT. .............and sorry that is exactly what they are gawd damn dumbasses who deserve what they get.

U.S. Has The Most Aggressive Mandated Vaccine Schedule In The World

The United States has the highest number of mandated vaccines for children under 5 in the world (36, double the Western world average of 18), the highest autism rate in the world (1 in 150 children, 10 times or more the rate of some other Western countries), but only places 34th in the world for its children under 5 mortality rate. What’s going on?

Context: There is an intense debate over the correlation between rising autism prevalence and the United States vaccine schedule. The vaccine schedule for children aged 5 and under has nearly tripled in 25 years. In 1983, the Centers for Disease Control recommended 10 vaccines for this age group. Today, the recommendation is 36 vaccines. Calls by advocacy organizations for a “safer and leaner vaccine schedule” have been dismissed, with health authorities implying that mortality rates from childhood diseases would materially increase.

Objective: To compare vaccine schedules, autism rates, and under 5 mortality rates of the United States to other countries to see if any differences emerge.

Design: A full publication and literature review was completed to determine vaccine schedules and under 5 mortality rates for 30 countries, including the United States. The 29 other countries all had lower (better) under 5 mortality rates than the U.S. Additionally, autism rates were compared for certain countries with reliable, published autism prevalence data.

U.S. Has The Most Aggressive Mandated Vaccine Schedule In The World

"Vaccine excipients or ingredients in trace or larger amounts depending on specific vaccine (include) lab altered viruses and bacteria; aluminum; mercury; formaldehyde; phenoxyethanol; gluteraldehyde; sodium borate; sodium chloride; sodium acetate; monosodium glutamate (MSG); hydrochloric acid; hydrogen peroxide; lactose; gelatin; yeast protein; egg albumin; bovine and human serum albumin; antibiotics; (and other) unidentified contaminants," adds the NVIC infographic.

Not only are these detrimental vaccine ingredients a cause for concern, but many of today's vaccines are also given in multiple doses and all at the same time, which was never the case during the 1980s and prior. Children typically received only one, and maybe two, vaccinations during a single visit, and came back on subsequent days to receive the others. Today, however, children sometimes receive up to five vaccinations during a single doctor visit, which exposes them to exponentially higher levels of toxic vaccine components.

Children today receive more than 12 times as many vaccine doses than in 1940

Man, you fucking idiots are just too much. So vaccinations are bad. Ever seen a polio epidemic? I have. 1952, I was nine years old, and a family we visited regularly had 4 boys. When we last visited them, one was missing, and we were informed that he was in an iron lung with polio. We moved, and I never heard whether he survived. After the polio vaccines came into use, such epidemics were no more. And the use of the flu vaccines has also considerably lowered the death rate for that disease.

Fear of Polio in the 1950s

Many doctors resented the amount of fuss made about polio, and complained that all of this exaggerated fear diverted attention from more serious health threats. The majority of people who had polio never even knew it. Of those who were diagnosed, most recovered with little or no disability. In 1952, the worst epidemic year, three thousand people died from polio, while in 1950, thirty-four thousand died of tuberculosis.[4] In 1957, 62,000 people died from influenza during a notorious epidemic.[5]Although by this time a cure for polio had been discovered, the chances of contracting and dying from influenza were much greater than the chances of contracting and dying from polio even in years prior to this epidemic. But this line of thinking misses the mark. Epidemic diseases which strike a community at one time are far more alarming than chronic diseases that kill individuals over a number of years. Diseases whose causes are 5 understood are much less frightening than diseases whose origins are unknown. Diseases which attack the young and active are more horrible than ones which strike the weak and old. To many people, there was only one thing worse than dying of paralytic poliomyelitis. One could get the disease and live.[6]

People who recovered from influenza did so completely in three to ten days. They had no paralysis or respiratory difficulty once they had recovered. Regarding tuberculosis, recovery took much longer than with influenza. In fact, treatment with medication lasted up to a year. But with proper care and effective drug therapy, a person did fully recover. Interestingly enough, it was in 1952 that a drug called Isoniazid was used in treatment of tuberculosis.[7] These people contracted the disease, recovered, and continued on with their lives unchanged. Some survivors of polio contracted this disease, recovered from the actual illness itself, and continued on with their lives. Only, in contrast to the survivors of influenza and tuberculosis, these polio victims lives' were forever changed due to their paralysis -- a remnant of their battle against polio. This puts people's terror of polio into perspective and makes it more understandable. It was not the disease itself that horrified people; it was what the disease left behind for its victims to cope with in their lives that was so terrifying.[8]

"What was it like to have polio?" one may ask. Well, many cases have told a story of feeling a little badly for a day or two, but not so badly that they could not participate in their normal everyday activities. But then, a few days later, they would lose all control of their limbs and under a doctor's care were placed in casts or draped in hot packs of wet wool in order to keep their muscles from going into spasm.[9]

Hospital treatment was still hard to come by in some areas, because not all hospitals would accept polio patients. So, many of the infected had to make do with whatever care and equipment that they could find at home. Although many people who won their battle against polio had no after-effects, there were plenty of people who were left paralyzed with little to help them deal with their new lot in life. The sparse range of braces and crutches that existed were expensive, heavy, and quite often painful to use. Even the wheelchairs at this time were difficult in which to get around. Elevators were rare and ramps did not exist nor did the idea of rights for the handicapped.[10]

The only ones who believe that are the fkn morons whose heads are stck up the medical polices' azzes and to dumbed down to realize the Medical doctors get kick backs for PUSHING THE VACCINES they give, just like other drugs asshole.

EVEN THE VACCINES GIVEN TO THE MILITARY HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED.
THE ANTHRAX PROVEN TO KILL SOME OF THEM, Some got mad cow disease off it you moron ..
if anybody is the idiot it's you

I will share with you a true story I personally encountered. I had a family member who was a former Director of Monsanto and then went on to a very powerful position internationally which I shall not mention. While on vacation in the mountains I was alone with this individual and told them about the dangers of Monsanto (poisoning ground, food), their attempt to control food sources through modification of seed bearing food, etc. which would ultimately lead to a monopoly. I said to this individual, the one who controls all the food controls the people. Their response shocked me. They raised their voice at me and said, Don't you think I know that??!!

This family member had grown more and more cold toward me due to their feelings about born again Christians and their own agenda for a NWO. They were sold out to the NWO and believed that China should have the opportunity to lead it. I did pray for this person to repent but they did not and within a short time after that discussion I was told that the individual had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer (likely from modified foods). They obtained the best medical attention in the country but it availed them nothing. They died a couple of years later before ever reaching their golden years.

These people think that because of their wealth, their position, their power that they are unreachable but God's arm is not too short to reach anyone. If you are reading this today and think that the accolades of man are greater than the accolades of God I've got news for you. When you are in hell? You won't be feeling that way albeit it will be too late then for you. Far, far too late.

Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.

Forum List

Back