Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co. Wouldn't vaccinate his son

Sales Rep For Vaccine Merck & Co Wouldn't Vaccinate His Son

Former Salesman For Vaccine Maker Merck & Co. Wouldn’t Vaccinate His Son
“If you believe what you are told by the AMA and the CDC
and your doctor, you’re not doing enough research.”

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

That doesn't mean that measles and chicken pox wouldn't cause massive problems if they were left unchecked.

A vaccine does not keep kids from getting measles............it helps give it to them and spreads it.

Yes, I know what a vaccine does and I know how it works, thank you.

In 1991 Scott Cooper and his wife researched vaccine safety and efficacy, determined vaccines are NOT safe or effective, and refused to vaccinate their son. Interestingly, their son was much healthier than his ........CONT.

We keep warning yah but you all don't listen all you can do is act just like the power tripping Gov. wants you to . research people, Experts come out telling you over and over but you go against your gut because you are trained to Obey blackmailed , but hey it's not our health it's your kids and you.

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

Vaccinations cause autism.

No they don't

They are deadly.

How many people died from smallpox vaccinations last year?

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly and dangerous. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Yes they do cause autism.

Wrong question. How many people were diagnosed with autism who were vaccinated?
Answer: Too many.

Carry on.

You're both right, and you're both wrong.

The metal in vaccines, in the vaccine adjuvants are co-factors. Most have gotten rid of Mercury, though the flu vaccine still has it. They all contain Aluminum. This is susceptible to ionizing radiation. This energy affects that developing nervous system.

SECTION
Findings in Autism (ASD) Consistent with
Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and
Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR)
Martha Herbert, PhD, MD
Harvard Medical School, Assistant Professor of Neurology
Massachuset
ts
General Hospital, Pediatric Neurology
TRANSCEND Research Program, Director
http://www.bioinitiative.org/report...ngs_in_Autism_Consistent_with_EMF_and_RFR.pdf

No they don't

They are deadly.

get informed :

My mother's first cousin had a daughter many years ago. Her grandmother (my grandmother's sister) said she was a normal baby when she was born, absolutely nothing wrong with her. After her first vaccination everything changed. The difference was day and night. The doctors told my mothers cousin the child had autism. My grandmother's sister said, There was nothing wrong with the baby until after they gave her that vaccine. After the vaccine, she was never the same. Vaccinations cause autism. They are deadly and dangerous. When I was a child I had measles, chicken pox, and I got over both. Had I been diagnosed with autism because of a vaccine I wouldn't be writing here today. When the cure is worse than the sickness it is time to rethink what we are doing here as a nation. The people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied into giving their children vaccines. Do not vaccinate your children.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

The metal in vaccines, in the vaccine adjuvants are co-factors. Most have gotten rid of Mercury, though the flu vaccine still has it. They all contain Aluminum. This is susceptible to ionizing radiation. This energy affects that developing nervous system.

SECTION
Martha Herbert, PhD, MD
Massachuset
ts
http://www.bioinitiative.org/report...ngs_in_Autism_Consistent_with_EMF_and_RFR.pdf

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

SECTION
Martha Herbert, PhD, MD
Massachuset
ts

The mercury is still in the vaccines they changed the name of it, better known as THERMASIL I believe.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

SECTION
Martha Herbert, PhD, MD
Massachuset
ts

Mercury In Vaccines Was Replaced With Something Even MORE Toxic
The short, eye-opening eBook linked below is titled Aluminum in Vaccines -- a Neurological Gamble, by Neil Miller, director of the Think twice Global Vaccine Institute. It documents the hazards associated with aluminum-laden vaccines. Children are receiving high concentrations of aluminum in their shots. This well-documented neurotoxin may be more dangerous than mercury.

Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed. Two-month old babies now receive 1,225 mcg of aluminum from their vaccines -- 50 times higher than safety levels! Although the FDA, CDC and World Health Organization are aware of the dangers, they expect parents to play Russian roulette with their children.

No they don't

They are deadly.

Carry on.

No they don't.

How many people were diagnosed with autism who were vaccinated?

How many people were diagnosed with autism who were born?
It's true, birth causes autism.

Well, when it comes to science, the people I look to for info are salesmen.
Former salesman for vaccine maker Merck& Co.
You left that out, Todd. If a salesman for the vaccine maker is telling you the product is dangerous? You had better listen. I have to believe that you would listen and protect your own. The question is why wouldn't you want other parents to listen and be forewarned so they could protect their own children?

If a salesman for the vaccine maker is telling you the product is dangerous? You had better listen.

Of course, because they are often science experts....that's why they sell vaccines instead of creating them.

More Alt-Right crap.

More Alt-Right crap.

Run and get more vaccines , the effects of them are showing quite well. Maybe you can give your kid, parents etc a glass of mercury let us know how well that works out for you all. lmao

Man, you fucking idiots are just too much. So vaccinations are bad. Ever seen a polio epidemic? I have. 1952, I was nine years old, and a family we visited regularly had 4 boys. When we last visited them, one was missing, and we were informed that he was in an iron lung with polio. We moved, and I never heard whether he survived. After the polio vaccines came into use, such epidemics were no more. And the use of the flu vaccines has also considerably lowered the death rate for that disease.

Fear of Polio in the 1950s

Many doctors resented the amount of fuss made about polio, and complained that all of this exaggerated fear diverted attention from more serious health threats. The majority of people who had polio never even knew it. Of those who were diagnosed, most recovered with little or no disability. In 1952, the worst epidemic year, three thousand people died from polio, while in 1950, thirty-four thousand died of tuberculosis.[4] In 1957, 62,000 people died from influenza during a notorious epidemic.[5]Although by this time a cure for polio had been discovered, the chances of contracting and dying from influenza were much greater than the chances of contracting and dying from polio even in years prior to this epidemic. But this line of thinking misses the mark. Epidemic diseases which strike a community at one time are far more alarming than chronic diseases that kill individuals over a number of years. Diseases whose causes are 5 understood are much less frightening than diseases whose origins are unknown. Diseases which attack the young and active are more horrible than ones which strike the weak and old. To many people, there was only one thing worse than dying of paralytic poliomyelitis. One could get the disease and live.[6]

People who recovered from influenza did so completely in three to ten days. They had no paralysis or respiratory difficulty once they had recovered. Regarding tuberculosis, recovery took much longer than with influenza. In fact, treatment with medication lasted up to a year. But with proper care and effective drug therapy, a person did fully recover. Interestingly enough, it was in 1952 that a drug called Isoniazid was used in treatment of tuberculosis.[7] These people contracted the disease, recovered, and continued on with their lives unchanged. Some survivors of polio contracted this disease, recovered from the actual illness itself, and continued on with their lives. Only, in contrast to the survivors of influenza and tuberculosis, these polio victims lives' were forever changed due to their paralysis -- a remnant of their battle against polio. This puts people's terror of polio into perspective and makes it more understandable. It was not the disease itself that horrified people; it was what the disease left behind for its victims to cope with in their lives that was so terrifying.[8]

"What was it like to have polio?" one may ask. Well, many cases have told a story of feeling a little badly for a day or two, but not so badly that they could not participate in their normal everyday activities. But then, a few days later, they would lose all control of their limbs and under a doctor's care were placed in casts or draped in hot packs of wet wool in order to keep their muscles from going into spasm.[9]

Hospital treatment was still hard to come by in some areas, because not all hospitals would accept polio patients. So, many of the infected had to make do with whatever care and equipment that they could find at home. Although many people who won their battle against polio had no after-effects, there were plenty of people who were left paralyzed with little to help them deal with their new lot in life. The sparse range of braces and crutches that existed were expensive, heavy, and quite often painful to use. Even the wheelchairs at this time were difficult in which to get around. Elevators were rare and ramps did not exist nor did the idea of rights for the handicapped.[10]

More Alt-Right crap.

Why even your parental parents are telling you, but the vaccines have eaten your brains so much you have no ability left to figure that out any more. Such a shame.
And you know every time you rejects make your bs claims you know in the end you end up looking like total jackasses who can't claim the source any longer, so all you have left is your reject comments "" oh alt right" what a fkn moron. Your so indoctrinated you don't even know it. Only a low leveled idiot uses that alt bs. Because they don't know enough to argue on something they know nothing about. That means you. haha

U.S. Government Concedes That Mercury Causes Autism

The U.S. government has concluded that childhood vaccines contributed to symptoms of autism in 9-year-old Hannah Poling. The unprecedented concession was in response to one of three test cases that allege the mercury-containing vaccine preservative thimerosal caused autism in children.
U.S. Government Concedes That Mercury Causes Autism

Man, you fucking idiots are just too much. So vaccinations are bad. Ever seen a polio epidemic? I have. 1952, I was nine years old, and a family we visited regularly had 4 boys. When we last visited them, one was missing, and we were informed that he was in an iron lung with polio. We moved, and I never heard whether he survived. After the polio vaccines came into use, such epidemics were no more. And the use of the flu vaccines has also considerably lowered the death rate for that disease.

Many doctors resented the amount of fuss made about polio, and complained that all of this exaggerated fear diverted attention from more serious health threats. The majority of people who had polio never even knew it. Of those who were diagnosed, most recovered with little or no disability. In 1952, the worst epidemic year, three thousand people died from polio, while in 1950, thirty-four thousand died of tuberculosis.[4] In 1957, 62,000 people died from influenza during a notorious epidemic.[5]Although by this time a cure for polio had been discovered, the chances of contracting and dying from influenza were much greater than the chances of contracting and dying from polio even in years prior to this epidemic. But this line of thinking misses the mark. Epidemic diseases which strike a community at one time are far more alarming than chronic diseases that kill individuals over a number of years. Diseases whose causes are 5 understood are much less frightening than diseases whose origins are unknown. Diseases which attack the young and active are more horrible than ones which strike the weak and old. To many people, there was only one thing worse than dying of paralytic poliomyelitis. One could get the disease and live.[6]

People who recovered from influenza did so completely in three to ten days. They had no paralysis or respiratory difficulty once they had recovered. Regarding tuberculosis, recovery took much longer than with influenza. In fact, treatment with medication lasted up to a year. But with proper care and effective drug therapy, a person did fully recover. Interestingly enough, it was in 1952 that a drug called Isoniazid was used in treatment of tuberculosis.[7] These people contracted the disease, recovered, and continued on with their lives unchanged. Some survivors of polio contracted this disease, recovered from the actual illness itself, and continued on with their lives. Only, in contrast to the survivors of influenza and tuberculosis, these polio victims lives' were forever changed due to their paralysis -- a remnant of their battle against polio. This puts people's terror of polio into perspective and makes it more understandable. It was not the disease itself that horrified people; it was what the disease left behind for its victims to cope with in their lives that was so terrifying.[8]

"What was it like to have polio?" one may ask. Well, many cases have told a story of feeling a little badly for a day or two, but not so badly that they could not participate in their normal everyday activities. But then, a few days later, they would lose all control of their limbs and under a doctor's care were placed in casts or draped in hot packs of wet wool in order to keep their muscles from going into spasm.[9]

Hospital treatment was still hard to come by in some areas, because not all hospitals would accept polio patients. So, many of the infected had to make do with whatever care and equipment that they could find at home. Although many people who won their battle against polio had no after-effects, there were plenty of people who were left paralyzed with little to help them deal with their new lot in life. The sparse range of braces and crutches that existed were expensive, heavy, and quite often painful to use. Even the wheelchairs at this time were difficult in which to get around. Elevators were rare and ramps did not exist nor did the idea of rights for the handicapped.[10]

The only ones who believe that are the fkn morons whose heads are stck up the medical polices' azzes and to dumbed down to realize the Medical doctors get kick backs for PUSHING THE VACCINES they give, just like other drugs asshole.

EVEN THE VACCINES GIVEN TO THE MILITARY HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED.
THE ANTHRAX PROVEN TO KILL SOME OF THEM, Some got mad cow disease off it you moron ..
if anybody is the idiot it's you

The 6 Types of Pills Big Pharma Wants You Hooked On for Life
Or—how about a measly $321 million in exchange for a guilty plea to a misdemeanor? When you consider that this involves the second-largest drug maker in the U.S.—Merck—and its deadly drug Vioxx, then you'll probably agree that a misdemeanor and a $321 million fine amounts to nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Vioxx: This Pharmaceutical Drug Killed Over 60,000 People

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................................. LOL

Polio Vaccine: Man Sheds Polio Virus in Stool for 30 Years
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/.../polio-vaccines.aspx
Sep 8, 2015 ... Researchers find that adults who received the polio vaccine as babies may be shedding a highly virulent form of polio virus in their feces even ...
Oral Polio Vaccine May Be Causing Serious Problems
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/.../polio-vaccine-ineffective.aspx
May 8, 2012 ... Is the oral polio vaccine used in third-world countries putting people at risk of getting this potentially fatal disease?
Leading Vaccine Doctor States Cancer Linked to Polio Vaccine
articles.mercola.com/.../leading-vaccine-doctor-states-cancer-linked-to-polio- vaccine.aspx
Feb 18, 2011 ... The late vaccine expert Dr. Maurice Hilleman admits that Merck was responsible for releasing a cancer-causing virus through its polio vaccine.
2011 Polio Eradication Campaign in India
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/.../polio-eradication-campaign.aspx
Aug 28, 2012 ... The media is reporting that polio has been eradicated in India, thanks to a massive oral polio vaccination drive encompassing nearly 170 ...
Polio Vaccine Blamed for Outbreaks in Nigeria
articles.mercola.com/.../polio-vaccine-blamed-for-outbreaks-in-nigeria.aspx
Dec 1, 2009 ... Polio is spreading in Nigeria -- and health officials say in some cases it's caused by the very vaccine used to fight the paralyzing disease.
Dispelling Vaccination Myths (Part 2)
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/.../vaccine-myths2.aspx
Aug 18, 2001 ... A single injection within one month of vaccination raised the risk of polio eight times, two to nine injections raised the risk 27-fold, and 10 or ...
Forgotten History of Vaccinations You Need to Be Aware Of
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/.../history-vaccination.aspx
Jan 18, 2015 ... As a result, she ended up researching smallpox and polio—even though it really had nothing to do with what was happening to her patients.
Simian Virus 40 DNA Found in U.S. Children
articles.mercola.com/.../simian-virus-40-dna-found-in-us-children.aspx
Jan 2, 2008 ... It was discovered that the Polyoma virus was IDENTICAL to the SV40 virus that grossly contaminated the polio vaccine prior to 1964 and ...
Vaccination Dangers Can Kill You or Ruin Your Life
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/.../05/.../vaccination-dangers.aspx
May 12, 2004 ... For example, polio is known to enter via the GI tract. The membranes lining these passages contain a different immune system than activated ...
Should polio vaccinations be ended?
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/.../polio-vaccine-part-four.aspx
Jan 2, 2008 ... Polio Vaccine Eradication - the debate about ending polio vaccinations continues .

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................................. LOL
That tin is up your ass, because your brains are leaking out from over vaccination it's ok we all see it as you spew your pathetic bs. You know NOTHING about..

Washington Health Department Suspends Mercury Restrictions for Swine Flu Vaccine

Five biopharmaceutical companies have been awarded massive contracts by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for development and production of more than 195 million doses of swine flu vaccine.

The companies -- Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, MedImmune, Australian drug maker CSL, and Sanofi-Pasteur -- will likely make a great deal of money.

Drug companies have sold $1.5 billion worth of swine flu shots, in addition to the $1 billion for seasonal flu they booked earlier this year.

These inoculations are part of a much wider and rapidly growing $20 billion global vaccine market.

"The vaccine market is booming," says Bruce Carlson, spokesperson at market research firm Kalorama, which publishes an annual survey of the vaccine industry. "It's an enormous growth area for pharmaceuticals at a time when other areas are not doing so well," he says, noting that the pipeline for more traditional blockbuster drugs such as Lipitor and Nexium has thinned.

FDA Warnings
In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site [20]. The claims to which the FDA objected involved three products:

• Living Fuel Rx, claimed to offer an "exceptional countermeasure" against cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, etc.
  • Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease and has beneficial effects against Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and many infectious agents
  • Chlorella, claimed to fight cancer and normalize blood pressure.
In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Optimum Wellness Center Web site [21]. This time the claims to which the FDA objected involve four products:

• Vibrant Health Research Chlorella XP, claimed to "help to virtually eliminate your risk of developing cancer in the future."
  • Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative diseases.
  • Momentum Health Products Vitamin K2, possibly useful in treating certain kinds of cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
  • Momentum Health Products Cardio Essentials Nattokinase NSK-SD, claimed to be "a much safer and effective option than aspirin and other pharmaceutical agents to treating heart disease."
The warning letters explained that the use of such claims in the marketing of these products violates the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, which bans unapproved claims for products that are intended for curing, mitigating, treating, or preventing of diseases. (Intended use can be established through product labels, catalogs, brochures, tapes, Web sites, or other circumstances surrounding the distribution of the product.)

In 2011, the FDA ordered Mercola to stop making claims for thermography that go beyond what the equipment he uses (Medtherm2000 infrared camera) was cleared for. The warning letter said that statements on Mercola's site improperly imply that the Meditherm camera can be used alone to diagnose or screen for various diseases or conditions associated with the breast, they also represent that the sensitivity of the Meditherm Med2000 Telethermographic camera is greater than that of machines used in mammography. The statements to which the FDA objected included:

• "Revolutionary and Safe Diagnostic Tool Detects Hidden Inflammation: Thermography"
  • "The Newest Safe Cancer Screening Tool"
  • "ecause measuring inflammation through thermal imaging is a proactive, preventative method you can use for detecting disease, which significantly improves your chances for longevity and good health."

[*]Additionally, thermograms provide: "Reliable and accurate information for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. . ."
    [*]"Yes, it's true. Thermograms provide you with early diagnosis and treatment assistance in such problems as cancer, inflammatory processes, neurological and vascular dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury."
    [*]Thermography can benefit patients by detecting conditions including: Arthritis: "[d]ifferentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid." Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, "Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, and Crohn's disease . . ." and "Other Conditions: including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer and many, many others." [22]

In 2011, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mercola had not complied with the FDA's order and intended to "fight the FDA . . . if they decide to take it further." [23] However, in 2012, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation asked Mercola to attend an informal conference to discuss a complaint that he was "making deceptive claims promoting thermography as a standalone diagnostic tool for detecting cancer and other diseases and is attacking the use of mammograms." Mercola's Web site still promotes thermography and trashes mammography, but the site stopped offering thermography appointments later that year—and Mercola's special report, "The Safe Breast Cancer Screening Test Your Doctor Isn't Telling You About," is no longer apparent.

FTC Action
In 2016, Mercola, Mercola.com, LLC and Mercola.com Health Resources, settled a Federal Trade Commission complaint by agreeing to stop selling tanning beds and to pay to $5,334,067 to cover the cost of refunds and administration of the refund program. The defendants were charged with falsely claiming that their indoor tanning devices would enable consumers to slash their risk of cancer and improve the clarity, tone and texture of their skin, giving them a more youthful appearance. Commenting on the case, Jessica Rich, Director of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection, noted that indoor tanning is not safe because it increases the risk of skin cancer, including melanoma [24].

Dr. Joseph Mercola Ordered to Stop Illegal Claims

A damned lying quack.

Forum List

Back