Canada seeing spike in illegal immigration from Minnesota

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:dance:

Small Canadian Town Sees Jump in Illegal Immigration from Minnesota

A small town on the U.S.-Canadian border is seeing a large increase in illegal immigration from Minnesota.

Immigrants heading from Minneapolis to Winnipeg have been trekking through snow and ice to illegally cross the border in the area of Emerson, Manitoba. At least 22 crossed illegally last weekend alone.

Badal Macalin Mohamed, who crossed the border illegally on Sunday, told CTV News Winnipeg that he can't face the thought of returning to his home country of Somalia after he says his father was killed by the militant group al-Shabab.

Well, well, well. I wonder if those smug Canadians with their condescending attitude are gonna be as gracious and generous as they tell us WE should be. Somehow I don't think they will, now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Well, well, well. I wonder if those smug Canadians with their condescending attitude are gonna be as gracious and generous as they tell us WE should be. Somehow I don't think they will, now that the shoe is on the other foot.

upload_2017-2-12_22-32-16.png

RCMP gonna be dealing with Muslim Somalis.
I feel for them.
They come around my neighborhood=most likely getting strung up.

A small town on the U.S.-Canadian border is seeing a large increase in illegal immigration from Minnesota.

Immigrants heading from Minneapolis to Winnipeg have been trekking through snow and ice to illegally cross the border in the area of Emerson, Manitoba. At least 22 crossed illegally last weekend alone.

Badal Macalin Mohamed, who crossed the border illegally on Sunday, told CTV News Winnipeg that he can't face the thought of returning to his home country of Somalia after he says his father was killed by the militant group al-Shabab.

BUILD A WALL.....

Canada's a left leaning country so it's only a matter of time before they suffer the same fate as Europe.

why is the guy worried about deportation

was he here illegally

if so another great example

of what Trump calls

"self deportation "

carry on

--LOL

fuck em

Hope the word get out............................

In Canada, Justin Trudeau Says Refugees Are Welcome
JAN. 28, 2017

OTTAWA — As President Trump’s executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country’s open-door policy.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”

Another post showed him in photograph with a child, apparently a Syrian refugee who had just arrived, with the caption “#WelcomeToCanada.” The post was shared at least 224,000 times on Twitter.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/canada/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back